A Rebirth

How much would you enjoy that?...Do you need to use your tongue?...What could you use instead?...Does the idea of being told 'no' or 'not yet' raise your anticipation?...Delay your gratification?...Would you prefer to only use your tongue?...No hands, no lips, nothing but the wet little muscle inside your mouth...Not your teeth, just your tongue...you can lick and lap and taste and tease...

Um, sorry, was busy thinking of all the ways you could use your tongue on me...You had a question for me, right?...*blushing*...:kiss:

My sexy vixen, you know full well I'll use whatever your lusts desire. Do you want my tongue only? Don't you crave to feel my teeth claim your juicy pussy lips? Graze your throbbing clit? Don't you want to feel my lips press against your nether ones? Don't you want to feel my hands roam your body? My finger pinch your perfect nipples or great ass? Don't you want to feel my fingers caress the liquid from your hot, wet pussy? Tell me, Simone, and it's yours. My desire is to pleasure you however you want me to.

My sexy vixen, you know full well I'll use whatever your lusts desire. Do you want my tongue only? Don't you crave to feel my teeth claim your juicy pussy lips? Graze your throbbing clit? Don't you want to feel my lips press against your nether ones? Don't you want to feel my hands roam your body? My finger pinch your perfect nipples or great ass? Don't you want to feel my fingers caress the liquid from your hot, wet pussy? Tell me, Simone, and it's yours. My desire is to pleasure you however you want me to.

*swallows hard*...mmmm...er...wow...hmmmm...

yes please, to all of the above my dear...I'll take your tongue with its licking, lapping, tasting and teasing...your lips caressing, kissing, sipping and sucking...your teeth nibbling, nipping, biting, and gripping...your fingers, touching, pulling, grasping and sliding...in and out...along my flushed and aroused skin...playing...touching, massaging...

all of you, doing what you do best...bringing pleasure to me from head to toe...:kiss:

*swallows hard*...mmmm...er...wow...hmmmm...

yes please, to all of the above my dear...I'll take your tongue with its licking, lapping, tasting and teasing...your lips caressing, kissing, sipping and sucking...your teeth nibbling, nipping, biting, and gripping...your fingers, touching, pulling, grasping and sliding...in and out...along my flushed and aroused skin...playing...touching, massaging...

all of you, doing what you do best...bringing pleasure to me from head to toe...:kiss:

MMMMM now where to start my Dear? Do I run my fingers through your hair I place delicate kisses along your forehead and eyelids working my way south? Or do I start at your pretty little feet and suck each toe until you beg to me move upward? Maybe I should just rub my hands teasing from toes to head, bringing my mouth centimeters from your body so my breath makes you crave my mouth even more....so many options....

MMMMM now where to start my Dear? Do I run my fingers through your hair I place delicate kisses along your forehead and eyelids working my way south? Or do I start at your pretty little feet and suck each toe until you beg to me move upward? Maybe I should just rub my hands teasing from toes to head, bringing my mouth centimeters from your body so my breath makes you crave my mouth even more....so many options....

Oh, the wicked evil grin on your puffy lips says you know where to start...I can already feel your tongue...licking me...my neck, up my chin...your teeth nibbling at my lip...pulling it into your mouth...sucking and tasting...teasing me as your tongue slides inside...my own tongue responds, my mouth accepting your kiss...your hands in my hair, moving my head against yours as you kiss me...deeply, thrusting your tongue inside my mouth until I can't breathe...I can't think a clear thought as I eat your lips...mmmmmmm...my hands caress your soft skin, stroking down your back and grabbing your ass...so soft and full and sexy...

Oh, the wicked evil grin on your puffy lips says you know where to start...I can already feel your tongue...licking me...my neck, up my chin...your teeth nibbling at my lip...pulling it into your mouth...sucking and tasting...teasing me as your tongue slides inside...my own tongue responds, my mouth accepting your kiss...your hands in my hair, moving my head against yours as you kiss me...deeply, thrusting your tongue inside my mouth until I can't breathe...I can't think a clear thought as I eat your lips...mmmmmmm...my hands caress your soft skin, stroking down your back and grabbing your ass...so soft and full and sexy...

Slowing our kiss, I pull my mouth from your as I bite your lower lip then lick it. Exposing your gorgeous neck to me, licking as first then biting as I work my way to luscious breasts and hard nipples. Taking your hands, I hold them above your head. Your hands causing me to lose focus as I feast on what I crave the most, YOU. I bite a nipple hard before running my tongue over it. Moving to the other nipple, I bite that too. I work my way back to your ear and tell you to keep your hands there. You hear the warning in my voice as I release your hands as I move back to your breasts, my mouth devouring you as you moan. My hands caressing your sides and belly before I flip you over.

Slowing our kiss, I pull my mouth from your as I bite your lower lip then lick it. Exposing your gorgeous neck to me, licking as first then biting as I work my way to luscious breasts and hard nipples. Taking your hands, I hold them above your head. Your hands causing me to lose focus as I feast on what I crave the most, YOU. I bite a nipple hard before running my tongue over it. Moving to the other nipple, I bite that too. I work my way back to your ear and tell you to keep your hands there. You hear the warning in my voice as I release your hands as I move back to your breasts, my mouth devouring you as you moan. My hands caressing your sides and belly before I flip you over.

I gasp and giggle nervously as you turn me over...my body heated and confused...wasn't I in control? but no, I'm not...I've lost myself in our passionate kiss and you take the lead now...your hands trail a fire across my skin where ever they touch me...i gasp again as your fingers peel my thong off me...lingering across my ass and then pinching me slightly...i've lost all control and find myself submitting to your every touch...and i enjoy it too much to utter a word of complaint...

I gasp and giggle nervously as you turn me over...my body heated and confused...wasn't I in control? but no, I'm not...I've lost myself in our passionate kiss and you take the lead now...your hands trail a fire across my skin where ever they touch me...i gasp again as your fingers peel my thong off me...lingering across my ass and then pinching me slightly...i've lost all control and find myself submitting to your every touch...and i enjoy it too much to utter a word of complaint...

My lips and tongue following your thong as I pull it down your body. Unable to resist, I sniff your thong as I comment on wet it is and how good you smell. It isn't long before the thong is discarded and return to my attention to your body. Licking your toned calves, grazing my teeth against the back of your knees, working my way to your thighs. You part your legs for me, offering your sweet pussy, I kiss, lick, and bite my way until I'm right there. You feel my breath there. A moan, a plea escapes your lips but I ignore you. I bite your ass cheek as I slap the other. My tongue licking your stinging ass as I slap the other cheek. My hands now roaming your back as my tongue licks your ass crack, moving north along your spine. Taking my time as my mouth and hands explores you. I make my way to ear, "Tell me what you want Simone." I say as my hands caress your back and ass.

My lips and tongue following your thong as I pull it down your body. Unable to resist, I sniff your thong as I comment on wet it is and how good you smell. It isn't long before the thong is discarded and return to my attention to your body. Licking your toned calves, grazing my teeth against the back of your knees, working my way to your thighs. You part your legs for me, offering your sweet pussy, I kiss, lick, and bite my way until I'm right there. You feel my breath there. A moan, a plea escapes your lips but I ignore you. I bite your ass cheek as I slap the other. My tongue licking your stinging ass as I slap the other cheek. My hands now roaming your back as my tongue licks your ass crack, moving north along your spine. Taking my time as my mouth and hands explores you. I make my way to ear, "Tell me what you want Simone." I say as my hands caress your back and ass.

your mouth, hot and steamy, licking along my legs, my thighs...you mouth nipping at my ass, kissing my cheeks, caressing the crack with your tongue...I moan and arch my back, my breasts thrust forward, nipples hard, the skin tight and crinkled...aching in anticipation...I feel your tongue along my spine and immediately miss it on my pussy...I groan as you travel up my back, blowing along the line where your tongue trailed moments before...my skin tingles and goosebumps spread across it...

"Tell me what you want Simone." you say...

"You," I respond...and even though it's one word, one syllable, you know exactly what I mean...

your mouth, hot and steamy, licking along my legs, my thighs...you mouth nipping at my ass, kissing my cheeks, caressing the crack with your tongue...I moan and arch my back, my breasts thrust forward, nipples hard, the skin tight and crinkled...aching in anticipation...I feel your tongue along my spine and immediately miss it on my pussy...I groan as you travel up my back, blowing along the line where your tongue trailed moments before...my skin tingles and goosebumps spread across it...

"Tell me what you want Simone." you say...

"You," I respond...and even though it's one word, one syllable, you know exactly what I mean...

The need in your voice causes me to still. I know the need, I have the need. I turn you on your side, our breasts pressing together as I kiss you more passionately than before. I pull back, whispering against your lips "Show me." My mouth devours yours before you can respond.

The need in your voice causes me to still. I know the need, I have the need. I turn you on your side, our breasts pressing together as I kiss you more passionately than before. I pull back, whispering against your lips "Show me." My mouth devours yours before you can respond.

"Show me." You say...

the smile that fills my body can't be contained to just my lips...it's in my eyes...the flush of my cheeks and it turns wicked the longer I look at the wicked grin on your face...I grab your hair into one fist and hold your head close to mine...I kiss you passionately, wiping that look off your face and exchanging it for one of hunger, need and desire...I pull back and you're breathless...I use my other hand to squeeze your breast, tugging the nipple until the skin is stretched tight with need, you nipple ring makes the skin tingle and sensitive...i clamp my mouth over your nipple biting hard until you scream...I release your hair and lay back, offering my body to your abuse...

"Show me." You say...

the smile that fills my body can't be contained to just my lips...it's in my eyes...the flush of my cheeks and it turns wicked the longer I look at the wicked grin on your face...I grab your hair into one fist and hold your head close to mine...I kiss you passionately, wiping that look off your face and exchanging it for one of hunger, need and desire...I pull back and you're breathless...I use my other hand to squeeze your breast, tugging the nipple until the skin is stretched tight with need, you nipple ring makes the skin tingle and sensitive...i clamp my mouth over your nipple biting hard until you scream...I release your hair and lay back, offering my body to your abuse...

Is it just me or did my head just explode?

"Show me." You say...

Need and pain railing through my body after you mouth leaves my breast, my nipple throbbing as if it were still in your mouth. Unable to hold back I reach out and twist both nipples, your back arches as keep twisting. I lean down to bite but decide to go south, one hand remaining with your breasts, the other slaps your pussy - once...twice...three times before I roughly finger you with two fingers. You’re soaked, your pussy letting off a heat that radiates from your core. Your legs spread and you move your hips, trying to get my fingers deeper. I stop touching you. I tell you with command in my voice to turn over. You know what is next; your body is begging for it and you do as you’re told. Your ass in the air, you wait. You wait in anticipation as I walk away...

Need and pain railing through my body after you mouth leaves my breast, my nipple throbbing as if it were still in your mouth. Unable to hold back I reach out and twist both nipples, your back arches as keep twisting. I lean down to bite but decide to go south, one hand remaining with your breasts, the other slaps your pussy - once...twice...three times before I roughly finger you with two fingers. You’re soaked, your pussy letting off a heat that radiates from your core. Your legs spread and you move your hips, trying to get my fingers deeper. I stop touching you. I tell you with command in my voice to turn over. You know what is next; your body is begging for it and you do as you’re told. Your ass in the air, you wait. You wait in anticipation as I walk away...

I whimper with anticipation as you walk away, taking quick peaks over my shoulder to see what you're up to...finally, I turn my head just as you return before you can see the naughty stolen glances that i've made...there's a loud crack...POP!...the sound arches my back and makes my clit throb...again I hear the sound...loud...POP!...It echoes in my mind...then when I think I'll just hear it, I feel it as you whip me, the sound cracks across the flesh of my ass...THWACK!...it radiates from where i've been hit, a burning pain that laces through my body and makes it pulse...I whimper and hang my head and in a small voice I say, "one"...

I whimper with anticipation as you walk away, taking quick peaks over my shoulder to see what you're up to...finally, I turn my head just as you return before you can see the naughty stolen glances that i've made...there's a loud crack...POP!...the sound arches my back and makes my clit throb...again I hear the sound...loud...POP!...It echoes in my mind...then when I think I'll just hear it, I feel it as you whip me, the sound cracks across the flesh of my ass...THWACK!...it radiates from where i've been hit, a burning pain that laces through my body and makes it pulse...I whimper and hang my head and in a small voice I say, "one"...

I grab you by the hair, letting you know I want your head held high as you count. I crack the whip again, you count "two" on another whimper. I trail the handle of the whip along your wet pussy opening as you begin to moan I remove it. Whipping you again, I wait for the "Three” escapes your lips as the whip hit the other cheek then "Four" as your body in frenzy between pleasure and pain, your pussy juices flowing freely. I tease your pussy with the handle of the whip again as I spank your ass, stinging you with my hand. I lick the marks of the whip and my hand has left as I work the whip handle in and out of your aching pussy. I pull the handle out, bring it to your lips for you to taste. Leaving the whip in your mouth, my hands grab and pinch your nipples. Twisting and tugging harder than you have ever imagined my soft hands could deliver. Pulling the whip out of your mouth, I kiss you with urgency.

I grab you by the hair, letting you know I want your head held high as you count. I crack the whip again, you count "two" on another whimper. I trail the handle of the whip along your wet pussy opening as you begin to moan I remove it. Whipping you again, I wait for the "Three” escapes your lips as the whip hit the other cheek then "Four" as your body in frenzy between pleasure and pain, your pussy juices flowing freely. I tease your pussy with the handle of the whip again as I spank your ass, stinging you with my hand. I lick the marks of the whip and my hand has left as I work the whip handle in and out of your aching pussy. I pull the handle out, bring it to your lips for you to taste. Leaving the whip in your mouth, my hands grab and pinch your nipples. Twisting and tugging harder than you have ever imagined my soft hands could deliver. Pulling the whip out of your mouth, I kiss you with urgency.
Oh my goodness!!

I shudder and whimper as i return your urgent kiss...feverish...consuming...i can't stop myself, i need to taste between your thighs...i can smell your arousal like a potent spell, i'm under your control, so i kiss down your body...nipping at your nipples and tickling your bellybutton until i'm at your hot core...your lips are plump and kissable so i kiss them...then i suck them...licking along your slit...my fingers massaging your ass, spreading your legs...i keep kissing and licking your pussy...lapping up your juices from your dewy folds...your clit is begging for attention, and i deny its call...instead i work my tongue along every inch of your hot pussy except you clit...no matter how your hands in my hair push me towards it...i won't even blow my warm breath on it until you beg me...

I shudder and whimper as i return your urgent kiss...feverish...consuming...i can't stop myself, i need to taste between your thighs...i can smell your arousal like a potent spell, i'm under your control, so i kiss down your body...nipping at your nipples and tickling your bellybutton until i'm at your hot core...your lips are plump and kissable so i kiss them...then i suck them...licking along your slit...my fingers massaging your ass, spreading your legs...i keep kissing and licking your pussy...lapping up your juices from your dewy folds...your clit is begging for attention, and i deny its call...instead i work my tongue along every inch of your hot pussy except you clit...no matter how your hands in my hair push me towards it...i won't even blow my warm breath on it until you beg me...

A shiver runs through me as your mouth kisses my pussy, I'm unable to stop you. I don't want to stop you. My hand pets your head, letting you know you such a good pussy licker. My body is begging for release but I am too proud to beg at this point. You think you are in control, you want to believe it...I wrap my fingers through your hair and pull your head up to mine. "I know what you want, Simone" I reply with an evil grin before I kiss you. I break the kiss and reposition you so you are seated on my face, your dripping pussy fused with my mouth as my finger teases your tight ass hole. You fall forward, your mouth inches from where it just was. My finger enters your ass as my tongue fucks your pussy. You begin to rock...

A shiver runs through me as your mouth kisses my pussy, I'm unable to stop you. I don't want to stop you. My hand pets your head, letting you know you such a good pussy licker. My body is begging for release but I am too proud to beg at this point. You think you are in control, you want to believe it...I wrap my fingers through your hair and pull your head up to mine. "I know what you want, Simone" I reply with an evil grin before I kiss you. I break the kiss and reposition you so you are seated on my face, your dripping pussy fused with my mouth as my finger teases your tight ass hole. You fall forward, your mouth inches from where it just was. My finger enters your ass as my tongue fucks your pussy. You begin to rock...

as my mouth returns to your pussy i continue to ignore your clit...your tongue dives into me and your fingers tease my freshly whipped ass...i squirm on your face, racing toward orgasm as i lick and tongue fuck your pussy...your mouth, your fingers driving me wild, as i writhe on top of your face...i'm so close and finally, i can deny it no longer and my teeth clamp tight to your clit and cause you to scream...you scream as i roll my tongue over the tip of your clit fast while applying slight pressure with my teeth...your hips rock against my mouth as mine rock against yours...soooooooooo close...so very very close...to exploding...soooooo close...

Brings out the fans; washcloths, towels, here to clean you two "dirty" girls up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as my mouth returns to your pussy i continue to ignore your clit...your tongue dives into me and your fingers tease my freshly whipped ass...i squirm on your face, racing toward orgasm as i lick and tongue fuck your pussy...your mouth, your fingers driving me wild, as i writhe on top of your face...i'm so close and finally, i can deny it no longer and my teeth clamp tight to your clit and cause you to scream...you scream as i roll my tongue over the tip of your clit fast while applying slight pressure with my teeth...your hips rock against my mouth as mine rock against yours...soooooooooo close...so very very close...to exploding...soooooo close...

I scream against your pussy as you bite my clit, unable to do anything else I bite yours in return. Both of us now close to exploding, screaming into each other's pussies as our juices flood each other’s mouths as I buck under you. Our vibrations driving each other crazier as our teeth and tongues cause our clits to explode in little explosions bouncing back between pleasure and pain, over and over again. We don't know whose mouth stops attacking first as our bodies lay touching, shaking in ecstasy. My breath inches from your quivering pussy as I lay between your thighs, recovering from the beautiful orgasm you gave me awakening a piece of myself I didn't know existed; the piece of myself that wants to whip your bottom for denying my clit the pleasure it was seeking all along.

I scream against your pussy as you bite my clit, unable to do anything else I bite yours in return. Both of us now close to exploding, screaming into each other's pussies as our juices flood each other’s mouths as I buck under you. Our vibrations driving each other crazier as our teeth and tongues cause our clits to explode in little explosions bouncing back between pleasure and pain, over and over again. We don't know whose mouth stops attacking first as our bodies lay touching, shaking in ecstasy. My breath inches from your quivering pussy as I lay between your thighs, recovering from the beautiful orgasm you gave me awakening a piece of myself I didn't know existed; the piece of myself that wants to whip your bottom for denying my clit the pleasure it was seeking all along.

my eyes flutter open and shut, unable to focus...i continue to lick your pussy, lapping at it...drinking up your juices and letting my tongue play...breathing in your scent...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm...i murmur into your wonderful pussy too tired to form words as your hand pets my pussy and your mouth kisses the inside of my thighs...finally i crawl off of you to a groan of disappointment and then I turn and crawl up to your face...i kiss you deeply, tasting myself on your lips...then i sigh into your mouth and break the kiss...resting my head on your shoulder as your fingers trace lazy circles across my spine and down to my ass...

"Round 2?" i whisper...hoping that our night has only just begun...

my eyes flutter open and shut, unable to focus...i continue to lick your pussy, lapping at it...drinking up your juices and letting my tongue play...breathing in your scent...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm...i murmur into your wonderful pussy too tired to form words as your hand pets my pussy and your mouth kisses the inside of my thighs...finally i crawl off of you to a groan of disappointment and then I turn and crawl up to your face...i kiss you deeply, tasting myself on your lips...then i sigh into your mouth and break the kiss...resting my head on your shoulder as your fingers trace lazy circles across my spine and down to my ass...

"Round 2?" i whisper...hoping that our night has only just begun...

Smiling at your words, my eyes shut, I think to myself for a moment. Pondering all the things we could do, I decide to leave in the bed alone once but not before I biting your boob. Going into the bathroom, I begin to run the warm water preparing a bath for us. Liking the water warmer, rather than cooler, I barely turn the cold on. I come back to the bed and offer you my hand. You take it and follow me into the candlelit bathroom. Flames dancing on the wall as steam rises from the tub, I step in first resting against the back of the tub waiting for you to enter.

Smiling at your words, my eyes shut, I think to myself for a moment. Pondering all the things we could do, I decide to leave in the bed alone once but not before I biting your boob. Going into the bathroom, I begin to run the warm water preparing a bath for us. Liking the water warmer, rather than cooler, I barely turn the cold on. I come back to the bed and offer you my hand. You take it and follow me into the candlelit bathroom. Flames dancing on the wall as steam rises from the tub, I step in first resting against the back of the tub waiting for you to enter.

I step into the tub after you...I go down on my hands and knees...I crawl towards you but my hand slips from all the bath oils and I splash face first into the water, spraying water into your face as my head goes underneath...I break the surface of the water, choking and spitting soapy water out of my mouth, trying to clear my nose...my eyes water and burn slightly as well as my skin from the flush that consumes me head to toe...I'm so embarrassed by my clumsiness i can barely meet your eyes...you cover your smile with your hand but a giggle escapes your lips...then you're laughing at me...I move to put my back against the wall opposite you and pull my knees up and hide my face...you crawl to me, and i feel you hands on my knees...trying to coax my face from behind my hands...

I step into the tub after you...I go down on my hands and knees...I crawl towards you but my hand slips from all the bath oils and I splash face first into the water, spraying water into your face as my head goes underneath...I break the surface of the water, choking and spitting soapy water out of my mouth, trying to clear my nose...my eyes water and burn slightly as well as my skin from the flush that consumes me head to toe...I'm so embarrassed by my clumsiness i can barely meet your eyes...you cover your smile with your hand but a giggle escapes your lips...then you're laughing at me...I move to put my back against the wall opposite you and pull my knees up and hide my face...you crawl to me, and i feel you hands on my knees...trying to coax my face from behind my hands...

Kissing your knees softly, I begin to rub your hands, arms, and legs. Soon you are relaxing against my gentle touch as I mummer about the bathe being a bad idea. Kissing you gently, rubbing you lightly you being to forget your clumsiness except for the smile that keeps playing lips when I pull back. You begin to smile too but it turns playfully daring. I no sooner find myself being splashed and splashing in return. Water sloshing everywhere as our giggles fill the bathroom; finding your core, I slowly begin to tease your clit. You jump a little, your clit still aching from my mouth. I calm you with a kiss before pinching you there.

Back