How to spot a troll

The comment you are referring to is written in the English up with which I will not put.

(Unless I write it myself)

Hey, Ogg. Check your sig. It says two ineligible stories. Makes it look like I counted them for ya. My lack of math skills is legendary.

I'm gonna patent this and sell it to anyone who will do my evil bidding...Muahaha..or cash is fine too.

Last edited:
Tell you what. Spray it on JBJ and if he vanishes I will buy a case.

According to my genealogy I'm related to Jesus, so youre about as fucked as is possible. Would you rather be a fish or a loaf?

Which is quite a feat, as many of your posts don't hold water. :D

I'll start with the obvious, then feel free to add to this list or add a ridiculous troll comment you've received:

1. They can't spell

2. They are anonymous

3. They "read" stories in categories they hate just to comment, but they don't read very deep

4. They are authorities on a wide variety of topics and usually get their education from something they saw on TV

5. They hate women. They hate men too. They hate.

Perhaps a week or so ago I had a rather rabid, mean spirited comment posted on my story titled "Happy Birthday". I didn't remove it, just figured what the hell and left it there.

Today I noticed the comment had been deleted, do the moderators also go through and scrub inappropriate comments?

Perhaps a week or so ago I had a rather rabid, mean spirited comment posted on my story titled "Happy Birthday". I didn't remove it, just figured what the hell and left it there.

Today I noticed the comment had been deleted, do the moderators also go through and scrub inappropriate comments?

I don't think so. I got called a "wanker" on my first piece and it is still there. Hey, maybe wanker isnt considered an insult on this site? I just thought it was a term used for men.

BTW, love your avatar. I happen to have that pic saved in my erotica collection.

According to my genealogy I'm related to Jesus, so youre about as fucked as is possible. Would you rather be a fish or a loaf?

I believe Jesus is an old wives tale and the bible is a complex work of mythology.

So it is no concern of mine that you are related to a man who was just a man.

Usually they don't unless it contains e-mail addresses or links to other sites. Unless someone reported to for some other reason.

But do you pass water when stressed?

Meanwhile, my favorite fucktard comment is at the bottom of my .sig.

there's a pattern emerging with some of those comments - the urging to stop writing seems to be someone's style.

...as if that's gonna happen. ;)

Danger, Will Robinson!

Trolls are real!

aviv_mugshot.jpg

Ohio man holds ‘I’m a bully’ sign on corner for harassing woman and her disabled children

Net Trolls, like JBJ are tolerable, but in real life they suck!

I see you got your avatar. (Sexy) Did you also get the hug?

BTW: How do you get an avatar? Do you just ask or what? :confused:

you need 100 posts before the function becomes available. then, when that target is achieved, click on User CP (top left). then click Edit Avatar.

you need 100 posts before the function becomes available. then, when that target is achieved, click on User CP (top left). then click Edit Avatar.

No special deals for length of service? I joined in 2003, doesn't that count for something?

Back