Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding

Good evening, my lovelies!

Well, I don't work for the government, so I didn't have a day off today ... but if I had, I'd certainly have spent it shopping :D

I have just a few more pics from my night out last week. I find that a little wine gives me just enough courage to come out of my shell.... who's buying the first round?

So tell me, if *you* had been at the bar and caught a glimpse of my lacy bra, what would have been the first thing that you'd have done/came to mind?

Have a good night everyone :kiss:

L_7.jpg

My dear, you've whipped me into a frenzy

The going out thread was very sexy but in the sweater thread you are so cute, cuddly and deliciously fuckable.
Why, thank you. I don't think I've ever been called 'deliciously fuckable' before ~ I think I should add that to my profile: A nearly 40 year old mom, wife, corporate rat-race runner, deliciously fuckable. :kiss:

When you make a sweater look that good, it gives me hope that something positive CAN come from colder weather!! Very sexy pics!!
Oh, so much fun can come from cold weather...nights by the fire, wine, mmmhmmmmm...... when that fire gets nice and hot, you have no choice but to start losing clothes.

It's good to have a laugh
My imagination can wander quite far lol
Laughing is incredibly sexy ~ and I do love a good imagination!

Beautiful as always sweetie
Thank you
Hope you have a great weekend
Thank you, you too! :kiss:

i leave here for a week and come back needing to pick my jaw up off the floor. beautiful. and look the jeans casual top even better with the girls peeking out. can't wait to see more
Thank you! I'm glad you're back and hope it was something fun like vacation that took you away for a week.

I think my response would have been
"Your bra is showing. Let me take it off for you."
I love it! (and with a glass of wine or two would have happily complied) :cattail:

6 is beautiful! So, what fun is in store for this weekend?
Why, thank you. Lots of sexy fun happening this week (and weekend) I'll need to share with you all in my next posts!

Honestly, I'd probably buy a glass of wine and sit at a table close by watching you intently hoping to see more as you had a few more sips of wine and became more relaxed. When you noticed me watching, I'd smile at you raise my glass, and beckon you over. If you didn't come I would write a note and have it passed to you. "Naughty girl for disobeying. Now you will have to go to the ladies room, remove your knickers, and stay that way for the rest of the evening."

Well I was trying to think of an amusing answer to your last post, but now I am perving the photo of your beautiful breasts. I can only imagine where we might be if we were together.

Anywhere you take pics is just fine by me.
Oh, my, I'd love to have *you* watching from across the room, and I might disobey on purpose ;)

Oh, how I love the word perving, and glad that you're perving my pics.. I just *love* your imagination ~ come on over here and tell me all about it.

You always amaze me but make me horny too and its so worth it my pale goddess!
Happy Friday babe and kisses to your sexy twins:
Hey seamus! Thank you, my dear. Hope you're having some sexy fun this weekend!

always remember, this dork can moisten your panties at 10 paces.
10? That many, huh? I thought it was more like 15.... you're not losing your touch are you? :cattail: (heeheeheehee ~ I think I deserve a spanking for that one)

I like being a dork and the fact you dig them means there is hope for me yet. Speaking of hope, I hope you never stop posting.
Oh, sweetie, you will find someone that fits you like a glove ~ it might take time, but it will be worth it in the end. :kiss:

At this point I am happy to be wherever you are putting us. I did very much enjoy that long necklace over that magnificent body. That and nothing else would look amazing on you!
Thank you Halhaptic :kiss: Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

There they are (third pic) --- My favorite morning, lunch, dinner ohhh who am I kidding anytime snack!!! Now hmmm sneak in a glass of wine and then............................................
You always leave me wanting more with your ........... but no worries, my imagination fills in the blanks :devil:

Both girls out to play. Alluring! A truly happy sight. Are they as soft and smooth as they look?
Thank you ~ and yes, they are!

#3--holy cats!!

Here's hoping you have a good weekend
Hey you! Long time no see ~ thank you, I am having a good weekend.

My dear, you've whipped me into a frenzy
Perfect! Just what I like to hear :cattail:

Last edited:
Happy Sunday!

Good morning lovebugs!

Hope the weekend is treating you well. It seems that RL here has been quite busy, and in a good way (for a change). The Mr. called on Wednesday night to let me know he'd be home early from work, and I thought I'd get ready for him.

So, the sweater series was first interrupted with a 'night out' series, and now it's being interrupted by a 'night in' series. Hope you don't mind that I digress....

Good morning lovebugs!

Hope the weekend is treating you well. It seems that RL here has been quite busy, and in a good way (for a change). The Mr. called on Wednesday night to let me know he'd be home early from work, and I thought I'd get ready for him.

So, the sweater series was first interrupted with a 'night out' series, and now it's being interrupted by a 'night in' series. Hope you don't mind that I digress....

Well I'm usually fixated on your breasts, but now I'm somewhat taken by your thighs. I'm imagining tracing my fingers gently up them and sliding my hand slowly between them............................. gosh it is suddenly got hot in here. :devil:

Good morning lovebugs!

Digress more often ;):devil::rose:

Hi pretty one..

Good Morning J - start your engines....it's a brand new week !! Hope you're doing well sexy one. I really liked the 'peek' at those very lacy panties and the earlier ones from your night out: the one with your pants opened at the top....hmmmm...that formed a very explicit scenario in my mind ;). Thanks for sharing. Have a good day !

Good morning lovebugs!

You look amazing. For being so shy you are an incredible and beautiful tease when you want to be. I am not sure you are as shy as you let on....;)

I am always overjoyed to see pic links on this thread. You can bet your last dollar that there will be no disappointment in any of the pics, save for maybe too much clothing....;)

Well.. I'd only mind if you stop the 'night in' series at three pics
Hahahaha ....we'll see...are there more? Mayyyybeee :cattail:

I need that kind of night in.
We *all* do, my dear.

Well I'm usually fixated on your breasts, but now I'm somewhat taken by your thighs. I'm imagining tracing my fingers gently up them and sliding my hand slowly between them............................. gosh it is suddenly got hot in here.
Oh my, it *sure* did get hot in here! Forget the sweaters....open the window!

Your imagination is the most powerful sex toy you've got
Hope your weekend was a good one
You are *so* right on that. Good thing we have good imaginations ;) My weekend was busy but good. Counting down to the next one.

Digress more often
For you? Of course! :kiss:

Good Morning J - start your engines....it's a brand new week !! Hope you're doing well sexy one. I really liked the 'peek' at those very lacy panties and the earlier ones from your night out: the one with your pants opened at the top....hmmmm...that formed a very explicit scenario in my mind. Thanks for sharing. Have a good day !
Oh, I'd share *anything* with you. Even my hot pretzel at the game... my wine, you ask? Don't push it. ;) :kiss:

You look amazing. For being so shy you are an incredible and beautiful tease when you want to be. I am not sure you are as shy as you let on...
Thank you. I think this is a side of me that I can't/don't show IRL, but it's there. IRL, I'd be the one with my hair up, glasses on, dumpy sweatshirt (and if I'm lucky it doesn't have kid-funk on it) and jeans... I'd go about my day, quiet and shy... and when Mr Shy whispered something sexy in my ear... I'd turn about 10 shades of red.

I am always overjoyed to see pic links on this thread. You can bet your last dollar that there will be no disappointment in any of the pics, save for maybe too much clothing....
Thank you :kiss: Glad you enjoy clicking on them as much as I love posting them!

Slight diversion....

...from sweaters with the night in series, but no one seems to mind, so here are the last few before we return to the sweater set.

I was hoping for something witty to say this brisk, fall morning, but clearly I haven't had enough coffee yet (as I stare blankly at the computer screen).

Forgive me, won't you?

Ahhhh

...from sweaters with the night in series, but no one seems to mind, so here are the last few before we return to the sweater set.

I was hoping for something witty to say this brisk, fall morning, but clearly I haven't had enough coffee yet (as I stare blankly at the computer screen).

Forgive me, won't you?

By now you know what is cumming (pun intended), my mouth must replace your hand in the last pic, but then slowly move lower till.........................................

Forgive me, won't you?

Well I would forgive you, but then I wouldn't have a reason to punish you and we would both miss out on the fun. :devil:

Forgive me, won't you?

I'm jealous of your left hand;) :devil:

Forgive me, won't you?

With gifts this nice we will never tell you no. ;)

teasing

Forgive me, won't you?

You are such a tease. Love the photos and the attention to detail. Can I buy you a drink or two so you calmly tease us some more?

By now you know what is cumming (pun intended), my mouth must replace your hand in the last pic, but then slowly move lower till.........................................
'til what? I scream? My body shudders? I'm waiting with bated breath!

Well I would forgive you, but then I wouldn't have a reason to punish you and we would both miss out on the fun.
And *that's* why I like you. Oh yesssssss Sir, punish me please... :devil:

Oh I wish lol
Hump of the week tomorrow:)
Hope the rest of your week is better:
Made it through the week, and am now sliding into the weekend. If I could only get time to stand still... for just a little bit!

I'm jealous of your left hand
So come on over here and replace it with yours :devil:

With gifts this nice we will never tell you no.
Why, thank you :kiss:

You are such a tease. Love the photos and the attention to detail. Can I buy you a drink or two so you calmly tease us some more?
Please, do. A glass of wine, please ~ something dry and sweet.

With pics like those there's nothing to forgive!! Damn sexy!!
Thank you sweet:heart: Hope you're having a good weekend!

It's cold...

...so it's time for that sweater!

OK, let's see if I can make it through this series without any further interruptions.... (actually, with the kinds of interruptions that have happened, I'm wishing for more :devil:)

Hope you're all having a good weekend, lovebugs!

God you are a sexy woman....i love your thread, i wish i could just suprise you and tease you myself ;)

OK, let's see if I can make it through this series without any further interruptions.... (actually, with the kinds of interruptions that have happened, I'm wishing for more :devil:)

That nipple is perfect for my tongue to circle over and over again! As always, incredible pics.

Have you been caught touching yourself again. It's my punishment for naughty girls, to have them kneel in the corner of the room and face the wall.
I'm not sure why you are being allowed the sweater, unless it is very cold.

Anyway, you will not have to wait too long before I want to use you again. In fact I am behind you now, and am about to reach over your shoulder and pinch your nipple whilst placing kisses on your exposed neck. :kiss::kiss:

I would love to be party to your distractions! What naughtiness can we move on to next, I can only imagine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back