trade pictures for story? i send my pics you write

staceyshows

Virgin
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Posts
2
I really want a story written about me where i wear this.. i can send more.
i don't know how this works really?

[Please do not attach pictures against Lit's pic posting rules. Thank you.]
 

Attachments

  • 1761712252.jpg
    1761712252.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 370
  • 578713564.jpg
    578713564.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 1468985490.jpg
    1468985490.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a story written about me where i wear this.. i can send more.
i don't know how this works really?

[Please do not attach pictures against Lit's pic posting rules. Thank you.]

I might not be a very good writer. But I am sure you can bring the the best out of a man babe. :D

Specially with incentives that lucrative. :devil:

Please PM me to share some thoughts.
 
I really want a story written about me where i wear this.. i can send more.
i don't know how this works really?

[Please do not attach pictures against Lit's pic posting rules. Thank you.]

A writer is going to need more about what kind of story. A seduction of a man your age who's shy, or of an older man you find exciting... Or another woman.

Then what if any kind of non-vanilla sex you'd be interested in.

For example - are you only in your shirt because that is what your daddy expects of you? Or are you seducing the man next door - he's been eyeing you for a while, and you decided to ask him over to tease him?

You also need to turn on Private Messages - pm's. Up at the top of the page on the left you will see User CP. Click that - it brings you to another page.

On the left side of the page you will see a column headed Control Panel. Select and click Edit Options. When that page loads scroll down to Messaging & Notification, then click into the box next to Enable Private Messaging. Scrolll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.

That will allow you and a future writer or writers to communicate. I'm sure you will be able to get as many delicious stories as you'd like that way.
 
Last edited:
I really want a story written about me where i wear this.. i can send more.
i don't know how this works really?

[Please do not attach pictures against Lit's pic posting rules. Thank you.]

For me i would write one where your clothed the way you are then midway through you dare yourself to show more skin till your completly naked out in public and then now you are naked have to find your way home and not get arested before your parents come home from work. This all in a series of little stories where you like it so much you venture to different places like a mall or beach or even your campus and loss your clothes then the adventure getting home and who and what you encounter begins. Wouldnt contain sex just exhabitionisum and naughty thoughts.
 
As most of the posters I'm interested in what kind of story you want. Give me a a sentence of two what's happening so the creative juice, pun intended, gets flowing.

Im sure we all would love to see more pics but Im really more interested in the story you want written. After that we can start to look at pictures that feels relevant.

I'm mostly writing lesbian erotica and I have a hard time with the non concesual stuff. In the end my main character has to like it or I feel bad :)

Cheers
/SecretLace
 
oh my god i cant believe i didnt realise you couldnt mail me.. thank you all for repyling i did this off chance then haven't checked in a while.. i guess its more about being forced than me seducing anyone and more non vanilla definitely.. i don't like scat but any other kind of degradation is welcome. i will think and upload some more pics to be more specific in a day or two..

thank you all so much
 
Hi,

Like others, I'd be happy to explore stories with you more. I've written a few stories in the embarrassed naked female categories, especially around characters forced (often by a game) into far more embarrassing situations than they'd previously imagined possible.

My stories can be found at: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1628377&page=submissions

If that kind of stuff interests you, then happy to talk further.

EC.
 
Hi, your pics are making me think I should start writing a story I've been toying with. Not overly original but hopefully being able to bounce the ideas off you, it could develop nicely.
It would be in the Mature category.
You live at home while at uni, quiet, a little shy. into your music, studious. not necessarily aware of your beauty or appeal.
Your house needs some work done - could be landscaping, decorating, etc.
The 40 something man starts work and a slow, gradual friendship develops. chat about music, uni, subjects... the two characters develop a desire for the other but for a long time it only manifests itself in solo masturbation... then it changes subtly to start with... the man is caught looking, the girl flirts a little...
well as I said, so far it's only the building blocks... maybe I could write it and you read and critique ?
have you any favourite stories that might help me get into your head?
 
If you'd like, I can write you a story using this outfit. Send me a PM and we'll talk specifics :). Let me know!
 
Hi
I have written a few picture stories, including a few stocking tales...which have got lots of reads...
Read here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1191173&page=submissions

If interested, drop me a line at my author account...





QUOTE=staceyshows;66784087]I really want a story written about me where i wear this.. i can send more.
i don't know how this works really?

[Please do not attach pictures against Lit's pic posting rules. Thank you.][/QUOTE]
 
Just an FYI.

The OP has two posts ever and last active on Lit 04/20/15.
 
It does seem suspicious that way. (Seems like more of a Nigel move to me, though.)
 
Say, isn't that a photo I saw the Maryland cops using in an Internet sting operation? :D
 
Back
Top