Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without reading the link, I can say yes, there is still some good in this world. :rose:

Unrelated blurt:

I'm thinking about making soft caramels. Now to find the ambition needed to actually make them. :rolleyes:

Will you share them? :D

I was going to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier with my nephews this weekend, but when they canceled (they won't be back up until Easter weekend) I kept thinking to myself, "Well, I guess I will see it by myself on Saturday." My brain is still in "working" mode, as if I still have a job (which I don't). Instead, I am going to take advantage of my unemployment and go out to breakfast and then see the first showing of the movie tomorrow morning at 10:50 am :D

I have never had to turn my phone off during a movie before, but today made me understand why others do. Why did EVERYONE have to call me within the same two hour span?

I have never had to turn my phone off during a movie before, but today made me understand why others do. Why did EVERYONE have to call me within the same two hour span?

You must have been popular in the theater. :rolleyes:

You must have been popular in the theater. :rolleyes:

For one thing, it is on vibrate. For another, I didn't even take it out of my pocket until I was in the lobby after the movie. The only person out of 16 in the auditorium that it bothered was me, and I was sitting behind everyone else so they didn't even see me shifting in my seat.

For one thing, it is on vibrate. For another, I didn't even take it out of my pocket until I was in the lobby after the movie. The only person out of 16 in the auditorium that it bothered was me, and I was sitting behind everyone else so they didn't even see me shifting in my seat.

I wish that more of an audience would take a similar approach.

:cool:
I wish that more of an audience would take a similar approach.

I go to the movies to see live transmissions of Opera and Ballet. The Royal Opera House and the Royal Ballet encourage people to tweet their comments on the performances - but only during the intervals.

So while we were at dinner last night, our upstairs neighbor texted us to say that the fire department was at our complex. Someone had decided to set the recycling dumpster on fire. :eek:

You are a considerate movie-goer. :) Good for you.

I wish my *son* would be more like that when we watch movies at home. He always has something to say... and some of it is amusing, I must admit.

On the subject of movies: We watched "The Lone Ranger" last night and I am still baffled.

So while we were at dinner last night, our upstairs neighbor texted us to say that the fire department was at our complex. Someone had decided to set the recycling dumpster on fire. :eek:

Good grief. Everything okay?

You are a considerate movie-goer. :) Good for you.

I wish my *son* would be more like that when we watch movies at home. He always has something to say... and some of it is amusing, I must admit.

On the subject of movies: We watched "The Lone Ranger" last night and I am still baffled.

Good grief. Everything okay?

Yeah, its all good. The dumpster is looking rather charred though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back