I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I'm confused---Caliguy isn't from Cali? :confused:

And is the quoting messed up? Sorry Jonny, I meant to quote your joke.

I'm sorry to say it wasn't always that way. There was a time before it became a welfare state...

Well I liked it better when we spent a lot more on schools and the University of California and a lot less on prisons.

Wait, I'm confused---Caliguy isn't from Cali? :confused:

And is the quoting messed up? Sorry Jonny, I meant to quote your joke.

Nope, I'm from California. It's odd, I think years ago, the very first time I came into a chat room, someone said they were from "Cali". And I assumed they meant Cali, Colombia as I had never heard that abbreviation for our fine state.

Well... you had to be there..

Well the very ill conceived "war on drugs" has not been too helpful in that regard.

lots of money spent on social programs that could go to schools, roads, parks, libraries, etc... all things to improve the quality of life.

But I digress. Where are all the sexy young thangs?

Thats true
now if had mentioned
the pic of me the the black top...
then Id say hes been peeking on my posts...

Hmmmm.......you do have some nice pics TW, and I have to agree.....a very sexy ass.....very spankable.....among other things ;):devil::D

Anytime TW....anytime at all......and yes I have been peeking at your pics as well as the profile:D;)

I agree Grace.....and good to see you here as well, I have missed your charm and wit here......not that the other ladies here aren't charming and witty.....just have missed your comments :):rose:

Thanks :) It's nice to be missed....I always read what you guys say, even if I don't comment.

A bump to keep this from getting too far down the page......don't want those hot young ladies to forget us older guys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back