StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn those little naughty camel/kittens :) they always tend to make such a wonderful mess!

.--- ..- .- -. / - .-. .- -.-. - --- .-. / .. ... / .- / .--. . .-. ...- . .-. -

Ok, so the next two black lace pics with my fun little blown glass toy :) Its pretty neat because the design adds quite a bit of texture and it also can be heated or chilled which adds to the excitement.

is it hollow? usually blown glass objects are hollow so the air blown into them. and if you're at all adept at squeezing as i suspect you are (and i thought about that a long time) the potential for breakage would be above average

Got it unless you get so turned on you end up with a spitting camel;) slurp slurp lol:rolleyes:

yes, very true :D
damn those little naughty camel/kittens :) they always tend to make such a wonderful mess!
:D
god, that pussy belongs clamped to my mouth... my tongue would have a field day with all those folds...

cool! :p

.--- ..- .- -. / - .-. .- -.-. - --- .-. / .. ... / .- / .--. . .-. ...- . .-. -

are you giving me more homework? :D

is it hollow? usually blown glass objects are hollow so the air blown into them. and if you're at all adept at squeezing as i suspect you are (and i thought about that a long time) the potential for breakage would be above average

solid, "blown" as in the technique used....this Im sure was more "pulled" or "dropped"
Dear god!!!!! That's fucking amazing!!!!

Well that's quite something :D

*Bows down in awe!*

whew! *relaxes* thank you all ;)

Very hot Stackey. Both the lacy pictures and the end result.
Thank you!
Oh how I wish my tongue was where that toy is!
That would have been handy :)
unusually extruded...

However it was made, I like it :)

Wow... You are amazingly sexy!!! Yumm :)

Thank you Mandy! :kiss: thanks for stopping in
ولكن هذا النوع لطيف ...

Hmmmm

so the last few times I have gone to the gym, I have found myself randomly thinking/daydreaming of having a run in like we had discussed, puts quite the delay in my workout

mmmmmm lovely pictures....gets the imagination going.

Does one get a kiss hello here from yourself :p

Ok, so the next two black lace pics with my fun little blown glass toy :) Its pretty neat because the design adds quite a bit of texture and it also can be heated or chilled which adds to the excitement.

My oh my. Stackey, you are looking sexy as fuck. I love that little lace number. So pretty....

That toy sounds funnnnnn :devil:

Wow! What a beautiful Monday in the Northeast!

Its such a great day I think I will take you all with me on another trip to the zoo!! :D

and guess what?? :)

wouldn't ya know that right next to the Zebra....they have a camel!!! :D

Who wants to cum pet the camel with me? I heard..........that some camels have very ticklish toes. :D

(yes, I have lost my mind.....maturity is over-rated :D )

I would love to pet your camel with you. I'd even give it a kiss if you'd like.;)

My oh my. Stackey, you are looking sexy as fuck. I love that little lace number. So pretty....

That toy sounds funnnnnn :devil:

Thank you SB :kiss:

Seems like the more i come to your thresad the more speechless i become.

Lucky toy!!\

I would love to pet your camel with you. I'd even give it a kiss if you'd like.;)

use caution as she could spit in your eye ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back