The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's November 14th ~ and if I see one more Christmas commercial, I'm going to scream!

:eek:

Try listening to the Christmas Carol "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" over and over again.

We have Christmas in summer and it's never going to snow, at worst we might not be able to go to the beach on Christmas day because it's raining.

I know someone who is going to need a gag for the next seven weeks. Sounds hot. ;)

There has GOT to be a safeword for that one! ;)

Is it only seven weeks until Christmas? ...
Instead of joining the tradition, our Christmas will consist of eating take-out and cheese, drinking wine, unpacking, reading and watching movies. Lots of hanging on the (new!!!) couch wearing PJ's and fuzzy socks is on the agenda, too.

I'll totally have to sneak a Christmas present for him in one of the boxes he's bound to unpack after the move.

That sounds lovely! (and a great surprise for him, too!)

Try listening to the Christmas Carol "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" over and over again.

We have Christmas in summer and it's never going to snow, at worst we might not be able to go to the beach on Christmas day because it's raining.

That sounds like Christmas hell... :D
But the 'no snow' part is inviting!

Okay

Okay

Okay

I know that using legal sized paper started with the legal profession. And I know we are sometimes slow to change.
But if we could give up charging by the word, surely we can quit using legal sized paper.

Should we bring floggers and paddles and canes and things? You know, for... entertainment? I'm afraid any food we might bring would be stale or moldy by the time we could get there, so that's about all we can offer. ;)

Bring the paddles, they will make great firewood :D and me cooking is entertainment enough in itself.

Hmmmm a BBQ over here means that the host supplies all the food and does the cooking as well.

Bring the paddles, they will make great firewood :D and me cooking is entertainment enough in itself.

Hmmmm a BBQ over here means that the host supplies all the food and does the cooking as well.
Burn my paddles? :eek:

Umm, I just remembered a prior engagement; I'm afraid we'll have to cancel our previously-scheduled appearance. So sorry...

Burn my paddles? :eek:

Umm, I just remembered a prior engagement; I'm afraid we'll have to cancel our previously-scheduled appearance. So sorry...

Well thats about the only thing I think paddles are good for. We have a hate/hate relationship.

Dammit I had pencilled you in, where else am I going to find suitable entertainment at this late notice?

Well thats about the only thing I think paddles are good for. We have a hate/hate relationship.

Dammit I had pencilled you in, where else am I going to find suitable entertainment at this late notice?

I'm happy to come down (or up, I've got no idea where you are) and bring a fresh pav and some reading material. I'm useless with a BBQ though, you'll have to take care of that!

The BBQ will be on all day if you want to pop in :)

Count me in, kiwi!:)

BAH! Almost spit my coffee out......:D

I bet Deeege can do a mean soft-shoe......(or by gazing upon his av, some other kind of entertainment!)
:cool:

Count me in, kiwi!:)

BAH! Almost spit my coffee out......:D

I bet Deeege can do a mean soft-shoe......(or by gazing upon his av, some other kind of entertainment!)
:cool:

I can see you are in quite a spot kiwi, so I humbly volunteer to lend my services as the lovely assistant. :cattail:

It's November 14th ~ and if I see one more Christmas commercial, I'm going to scream!

:eek:

Here's some irony for you. I hear all these complaints from the right wing folks south of us about this "war on Xmas" and how the liberal left is trying to destroy it and blah, blah, blah. But, to me, nothing does more damage to that holiday than the ceaseless barrage of CHRISTMAS that's shoved in my face every year for weeks on end.

If it wasn't so obnoxiously out there, I wouldn't loathe it so much. The holiday is its own worst enemy.

Now, Kwanzaa, that's a nice quiet holiday. I can get behind Kwanzaa.

"You're so good to talk to. You're so emotionless that I don't really have to how I say what I want to say."

WTH? Now I'm emotionless? Clearly someone's not seen me PMS lately.

I hear all these complaints from the right wing folks south of us about this "war on Xmas" and how the liberal left is trying to destroy it and blah, blah, blah.

That's religious Christmas

But, to me, nothing does more damage to that holiday than the ceaseless barrage of CHRISTMAS that's shoved in my face every year for weeks on end.

That's commercial Christmas, sometimes referred to as X-mas.

In my world they are two totally different critters. Someone else's mileage will, invariably, erm, vary. Lol

I swear with the way this is going you'd think everyone in Seattle is British!

Like I needed another reason to not like this series.

Wish the OCD would switch off and I could stop reading with out it driving me mental. :rolleyes:

I somehow need to get through the next 24 hours. I just need to get through the next 24 hours. I am going to get through the next 24 hours.

What time is it? Ok 23 hours and 54 minutes. Ok.

What time is it? Gah!

I somehow need to get through the next 24 hours. I just need to get through the next 24 hours. I am going to get through the next 24 hours.

What time is it? Gah!

Hang in there... I know you can do it!

What time is it? Gah!

Just one day at a time,
one hour at a time...
hell, one minute at a time if need be, kiddo!
((hugs)) and encouragement!
:rose:

That's religious Christmas.

That's commercial Christmas, sometimes referred to as X-mas.

In my world they are two totally different critters. Someone else's mileage will, invariably, erm, vary. Lol

It's all the same to me, lol.

It's an inescapable holiday in N. America. I still think the "war" thing is hilarious. I've lived in a lot of other places in this world and there are few holidays that get as much positive attention out there as Xmas.

Okayyy... I prefer a shaved or closely-trimmed pubis on women as much as the next guy (and more than some!), but ...

What

the

FUCK??????????????

PETA-poster-equates-pubic-hair-with.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back