The American people demand extreme vetting

phrodeau

Literotica Guru
of Trump's cabinet picks.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-records-papers-completed-before-confirmation

The director of the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) on Saturday accused Senate Republicans of rushing forward nominees for Trump's administration. There are are nine confirmation hearings scheduled for the coming week, including six set to take place Wednesday.

In a letter to Senate Democrats, Walter Shaub Jr. said the busy hearing schedule has overwhelmed his office. He said the OGE has not yet completed ethics screening reviews for several nominees.

“This schedule has created undue pressure on OGE’s staff and agency ethics officials to rush through these important reviews.”

Sen. Elizabeth Warren called Saturday for the Senate to postpone confirmation hearings until the ethics screenings are complete, as did the Democratic National Committee.

I say we do NO vetting, and relocate all refugees from hostile, diseased, illiterate Islamic shit holes to the darkest blue areas in the country starting with the nice ones first.

Malibu, SoHo, Pacific Heights.....

Nice gated communities with the Mc. Mansions around the Washington D.C. area. :D

I say we do NO vetting, and relocate all refugees from hostile, diseased, illiterate Islamic shit holes to the darkest blue areas in the country starting with the nice ones first.

Nice gated communities with the Mc. Mansions around the Washington D.C. area. :D
Sure, more Democratic voters in the gerrymandered locations. I see through your devious plan.

Sure, more Democratic voters in the gerrymandered locations. I see through your devious plan.

Oh no, I want you lot to get the shit diversified out of your big bucks neighborhood instead of dumping the diseased fuckers off somewhere you don't have to deal with them.

I want them in YOUR restaurants coughing up Tuberculosis all over the fucking place.

I want them in YOUR neighborhoods running the real estate values to shit.

I want them telling YOUR wife to cover her whore head up and knock her fucking teeth out when she dares to speak to them.

I want YOU to enjoy the diversity that you wish to push upon others.

Oh no, I want you lot to get the shit diversified out of your big bucks neighborhood instead of dumping the diseased fuckers off somewhere you don't have to deal with them.

I want them in YOUR restaurants coughing up Tuberculosis all over the fucking place.

I want them telling YOUR wife to cover her whore head up and knock her fucking teeth out when she dares to speak to them.

Are these refugees you're talking about? Because they don't sound like any refugees at any time in history, ever.

But if you're talking about Trump cabinet picks, I can see that point.

Yep.

That's because we've never been dumb enough at any time in history ever to import anti-western hostility in mass because diversity!!
What makes you think that refugees coming to America are anti-western? Is that what Donald Trump tells you?

What makes you think that refugees coming to America are anti-western?

Everything they say about the west, a long well documented history of hatred toward the west and most importantly their behavior upon arriving in 'the west'.

Is that what Donald Trump tells you?

No that's what years of studying and living in the middle east along with observing their behavior and listening to their words has taught me.

Last edited:
Everything they say about the west, a long well documented history of hatred toward the west and most importantly their behavior upon arriving in 'the west'.

No that's what years of studying and living in the middle east along with observing their behavior and listening to their words has taught me.
You heard all this from refugees? I didn't think you would give them the time of day.

You heard all this from refugees?

No, from the people where the refugees are coming from and the consistent anti-American sentiments from them and all their neighbors who share the same religion and very similar ultra homophobic, highly racist and brutally misogynistic cultures.

According to Sam Harris, one of Obama's advisors on criminal law, genetics, neuroscience, and philosophy believes that we cannot morally say it's wrong for women to wear burkas. He had a discussion with her about morality, and he tried to simplify the concept to show her how ridiculous that is. He proposed a hypothetical situation where a Holy Text says "Every Third Shall Walk in Darkness" and so every parent plucked their third child's eyes out, following their religion. He then asked her if that was moral.

Her response: You can never tell them they are wrong.

So yeah, Trump can have Peter Griffin from Family Guy on his Cabinet and I'd be cool with it.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/517710

No, from the people where the refugees are coming from and the consistent anti-American sentiments from them and all their neighbors who share the same religion and very similar ultra homophobic, highly racist and brutally misogynistic cultures.
So the people who are leaving those neighbors and coming to the land their neighbors hate are the people who don't listen to their neighbors the way you did.

Burkas and other full coverings for women pre-date Islam. In Taureg culture, also Islamic, the men wear them.

We have a candidate for the Conservative Party wanting a Canadians Value questionnaire for all immigrants and refugees. Wants the immigrants but not the refuges to pay for administering the questionnaire. Kellie Leitch. Being compared to T-Rump by quite a few.

There is also a TV show/businessman running.

Both accused of being 'populous'.

BotanyBoy, I like the cut o' yer jib. Drop by the swamp sometime, we'll get the Mossbergs and shoot 'skeeters.

Well said again, BB. I would go further, though, which is to not let the fuckers land here in the first place. I'm speaking specifically about Muslim refugees from Syria and elsewhere who are coming in their masses and trying to get into Western countries. While I watched the first boatloads arriving in Europe and trying to get into England, it occurred to me that in defense of one's country, if one has any sense, one should torpedo the boats before they even get close. Fuck 'em. They are not coming here and turning our country into the shit hole they just left behind.

So the people who are leaving those neighbors and coming to the land their neighbors hate are the people who don't listen to their neighbors the way you did.

They aren't leaving and looking to become western.

They aren't willful immigrants looking to integrate.

They are refugees who dindn't want to put up what they asked for when they got it.

There is a difference.

bb9ade9ccf0784307fb37a2c0dba3090.jpg

Is that supposed to convince people that bringing in a bunch of diseased, no skill, anti-western Syrian refugees in is a good idea??

Well, we did bring in a bunch of diseased, no skill, anti-government European refugees once upon a time....

...how'd that turn out?

tumblr_inline_nr89t1klj41qfa8wb_500.gif

tumblr_inline_naj58w72OU1rcxlj5.gif

tumblr_inline_nb3tjxnh3l1qa7yv0.gif

oh.gif

original.gif

tumblr_inline_mt8eo1e2pA1qajehj.gif

Burkas and other full coverings for women pre-date Islam. In Taureg culture, also Islamic, the men wear them.

Yeah that's not the point. The point is that this woman who was an advisor to Obama on ethics clearly was delusional about religion and morals.

We have to sit down and have a reasonable discussion about how to stop these terrorist attacks, but the far nut job left uses Islamophobia and the "Not All" argument to shut down any form of solution.

Sam Harris did not say this, but I will. The same goes for the African American community and violent crimes. Black-on-black crime... why would you NOT want to at least budge on that so that we can attempt to fix the problem? Is it RACIST?

LOL when the fuck did that ever happen?

whitney_receipts.gif

:D

I heard there's a rock in Connecticut somewhere that all of those diseased pale-skinned fugees looking for a new life stepped on when they first landed and spread all the Old World spores and bacterium chompin' down on fresh meat. You might've heard of it...but definitely sure it wasn't a cheese slice of uranium ore!

tumblr_nv54nlIuXi1u3eoyoo1_400.gif

Well said again, BB. I would go further, though, which is to not let the fuckers land here in the first place. I'm speaking specifically about Muslim refugees from Syria and elsewhere who are coming in their masses and trying to get into Western countries. While I watched the first boatloads arriving in Europe and trying to get into England, it occurred to me that in defense of one's country, if one has any sense, one should torpedo the boats before they even get close. Fuck 'em. They are not coming here and turning our country into the shit hole they just left behind.

Better build a wall up north than too. Cause we are bringing in thousands of them. Pretty soon they will be sneaking across that undefended border. Mexicans from the south. Syrians from the north. Squeeze play! :D

Back