Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, drive this jeep so I can stare at GGGB's boobers. I might even let you work the machine gun a bit.

But I doubt it.

Later, we will go back to the bunker and sing songs of our exploits while drinking lots of adult beverages and ogling more boobers.

First, fixed your post for you ;)

Second, thanks for the welcome. I will forego the still-fresh thrill of shooting a Mod Deuce for the 345987345608934756095th time, just this once, in an attempt to appear Apocalypse-cool with my steely gaze and air of weltschmerz.

In the meantime, I will take this Jeep places even the engineers didn't imagine it could go. Year/model/specs, please?

*putting on my straight jacket to cover boobage*
I am quite talented - I can COOK ;)

Then off with the straight jacket on don the cooking apparel! I suggest the following:

7.jpg

* sits in a darkened corner of the bunker's dining hall, fuming and quietly polishing a brutally- accurate sniper rifle. It hasn't been a easy few days for her. First the damn radio she's been working on conks out and needs a new part only available in specialty shops, then the tank has a mysterious rattle somewhere deep in the engine, and now the heat is making everything hot and sticky. With a sigh, she rises and heads to the bar for yet another cold drink.*

Year/model/specs, please?

Well, I've got a motor pool full of them since I'm a fan of the quarter ton.

But this one is a 1961 M151 Ford MUTT (Military Utility Tactical Truck). Four cylinders of fury! Independent front and rear suspension with some really spooky handling characteristics so take the corners slow or the rear end folds up like a rusty lawn chair.

But it will go where you point it. And there are literally thousands of them out there for parts so push it all the way to its 55 mph capability. Just make sure we slow down so I can shoot the zeds.

Maybe next time we'll take the M38A1C and fire the recoil-less rifle at large groups of the undead!

Well, I've got a motor pool full of them since I'm a fan of the quarter ton.

But this one is a 1961 M151 Ford MUTT (Military Utility Tactical Truck). Four cylinders of fury! Independent front and rear suspension with some really spooky handling characteristics so take the corners slow or the rear end folds up like a rusty lawn chair.

But it will go where you point it. And there are literally thousands of them out there for parts so push it all the way to its 55 mph capability. Just make sure we slow down so I can shoot the zeds.

Maybe next time we'll take the M38A1C and fire the recoil-less rifle at large groups of the undead!

*slides in to give you a quick hello and a hug*:rose:

*slides in to give you a quick hello and a hug*:rose:

*drunk with euphoria and blood lust from all the killing, I grab you and kiss you deeply, stealing your breath away*

"Wait, don't leave!"

"And you, young lady, don't even think of running off either.

*embraces you tightly, kisses you full on the mouth, and grinds against your hips*

"I can't let either of you go back out there where the zombies are. The area is not secure. You're both staying here."

:devil:

*drunk with euphoria and blood lust from all the killing, I grab you and kiss you deeply, stealing your breath away*

"Wait, don't leave!"

"And you, young lady, don't even think of running off either.

*embraces you tightly, kisses you full on the mouth, and grinds against your hips*

"I can't let either of you go back out there where the zombies are. The area is not secure. You're both staying here."

:devil:

Why would I after a kiss like that? :kiss:

*Sneaks in w/ my Glock 22c holstered at the small of my back, switch blade tucked into my knee high boots*

Sits in the corner w/ a bottle of water, looking around

*PrissOff peeks in after months of inactivity wondering if it's safe to come out now.

Welcome back, ladies. The small outbreak (influx) of zombies that made it into the bunker have been dealt with...severely. The only way I know how to deal with them is for the males...to get lead poisoning and for the females...well, I don't know if you have read the entire thread, or remember it, but I happen to have a cure.

We won't go into that now since both of you seem to be bite free and your moaning seems to be for recreational purposes instead of to express an insatiable lust for flesh.

So welcome. Come have a drink, look around, find a dormitory room if you'd like to bed down or if you decide you'd like company, mine is the very large room with no door. Plenty of room to crawl into my bed and cuddle if you're afraid of the dark or things that go bump in the night.

We don't have a lot of rules here and there's really no point in going into them. If you run afoul of them, we typically will tell you. A second infraction rarely happens since being on the other side of the bunker's heavy steel doors is a punishment rarely used. You're free to come and go as you like, eat and drink all you need, and carry all the ammo you can handle.

Indoors, traditionally, we go without clothing since it assures the other residents that you are not hiding an infectious zombie bite. 'Hope the nekkidness doesn't offend you, but I think you'll get used to it in time.

Anything else I can help with? I can't think of anything else to say at the moment. Have fun, be safe, and always remember to double tap...ammo's cheap.

I'm about to head to bed. Enjoy yourselves.

Welcome back, ladies. The small outbreak (influx) of zombies that made it into the bunker have been dealt with...severely. The only way I know how to deal with them is for the males...to get lead poisoning and for the females...well, I don't know if you have read the entire thread, or remember it, but I happen to have a cure.

We won't go into that now since both of you seem to be bite free and your moaning seems to be for recreational purposes instead of to express an insatiable lust for flesh.

So welcome. Come have a drink, look around, find a dormitory room if you'd like to bed down or if you decide you'd like company, mine is the very large room with no door. Plenty of room to crawl into my bed and cuddle if you're afraid of the dark or things that go bump in the night.

We don't have a lot of rules here and there's really no point in going into them. If you run afoul of them, we typically will tell you. A second infraction rarely happens since being on the other side of the bunker's heavy steel doors is a punishment rarely used. You're free to come and go as you like, eat and drink all you need, and carry all the ammo you can handle.

Indoors, traditionally, we go without clothing since it assures the other residents that you are not hiding an infectious zombie bite. 'Hope the nekkidness doesn't offend you, but I think you'll get used to it in time.

Anything else I can help with? I can't think of anything else to say at the moment. Have fun, be safe, and always remember to double tap...ammo's cheap.

I'm about to head to bed. Enjoy yourselves.
May I come?

Today, I'm going on walkabout. I'll be carrying my favorite AK-74 clone, the Tantel WZ.88 sidefolder. There's plenty of ammo in my rucksack.

And if things get tight, I've always got the Glocks.

Time to move south and look around a bit. I'm not sure if it's safe to forage in the cities and towns to the south of us, but I'll be ok. If I find anything worth salvaging, I'll come back and get a truck...or borrow one from someone nearby who isn't using it anymore. I need to find some generator parts and I have an idea for a building a solar farm with some windmills interspersed around the fields near the bunker. And at the rate people are trickling into the bunker, we may need to find an alternate source of water. A desalinization plant may need to be built so we can make fresh water from salt water.

And with any luck, I may find some heavier duty radio equipment. We may be able to increase the reach of our signal and contact the resistance forces that flew by here a few months ago. That would be helpful to be able to get some help from better equipped people.

Back in a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back