What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I never planned to go to the Summer Solstice seeing as it was this morning I'd have been a day late LOL

Its weird. Bumping into him again. There's tension there but not a bad one. Maybe I should... hm. I need to really think about it this time. *sigh*

how many amazingly wonderful, delicious, sexy people are around this place...

yeah... there's some asshats... but there are everywhere in life.

sigh* so happy i came back.

It so nice just being able to chillax without being bounds to any form of routines throughout the day and into the evening. I love being able to do anything I want, go anywhere I want and not having to think about TIME for a change!

It so nice just being able to chillax without being bounds to any form of routines throughout the day and into the evening. I love being able to do anything I want, go anywhere I want and not having to think about TIME for a change!

so......what do you have time to think about?:cool:

so......what do you have time to think about?:cool:

Er...obviously not able to string a good sentence as I re-read what I posted earlier....but it makes sense to me....so ha!

What does Pippi Longfucking want to know?

Er...obviously not able to string a good sentence as I re-read what I posted earlier....but it makes sense to me....so ha!

What does Pippi Longfucking want to know?

he dosent really want to know anything, it was just an excuse to post a wiseass comment! btw i understood what you meant so it wasnt that off the wall senseless.....

he dosent really want to know anything, it was just an excuse to post a wiseass comment! btw i understood what you meant so it wasnt that off the wall senseless.....

Well glad to hear that I made sense to someone else other than me then! I like bouncing off the walls senseless....:D

Im a night-owl not an early-bird, which means tomorrow morning is going to suck. Very much. *sigh* There better be something in it for me.

Even though I said I wasn't going to post first thing ... here I am ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back