Eating Your Own Cum

I always eat my own cum . I love to cum on my wifes big tits . Cover her nipples with cum and suck them clean . If i am alone inlick it off my hand or cum on a plate or in a shot glass and drink or lick it clean .

Sometimes when I'm really horny and jerking off, I can cum about half of my normal amount without fully orgasming. It's a massive turn-on to sample it while still stroking and usually brings me to full orgasm a few minutes later.

Sometimes when I'm really horny and jerking off, I can cum about half of my normal amount without fully orgasming. It's a massive turn-on to sample it while still stroking and usually brings me to full orgasm a few minutes later.
I do that too. It's the only way I can maintain the desire. I love it though.

always like to eat my cum, or someone else's, love to eat it when I cam

I took someone else's suggestion. I shot my load into a shot glass and slurped it up. Loved it! I would really like to get a load of someone else's cum in my mouth for the first time though.

I've been eating my own cum long enough now that it feels like something is missing if I don't. I enjoy the taste and texture of it, plus that my body has produced something so tasty. I just wish I could shoot bigger loads of it.

I love my cum from a shot glass, over food or just off my fingers. I have been eating it for years, it's a lot of fun inventing new ways of trying it.

Same Fetish

This is an interest of mine. The way that I was able to "get over the hump" so to speak was that I began ejaculating into my wife's panties. I have a panty fetish, so for me, eating the cum out of her panties was pretty straightforward. I just have to get the balls to ask her to eat my creampie the next time we fuck, without her thinking I'm the biggest perv this side of the atlantic.

I have a panty fetish too, either I eat my cum out of my wife's pantie or I lick her cream if there is enough. She's become a lot more accepting of my fetishes lately, since I told her I sniff her panties, and the reason is that I love her smell. Next I introduced her to facesitting and that I'd love to be drowning in her. She took it as a compliment. So I took the plunge and told her next time we have sex I want to lick her clean after. So nervous, but she just took it in stride and said " If you want to." I was shocked. Tomorrow we'll see...
Turning 40 has loosened her up a bit I guess.

I have a panty fetish too, either I eat my cum out of my wife's pantie or I lick her cream if there is enough. She's become a lot more accepting of my fetishes lately, since I told her I sniff her panties, and the reason is that I love her smell. Next I introduced her to facesitting and that I'd love to be drowning in her. She took it as a compliment. So I took the plunge and told her next time we have sex I want to lick her clean after. So nervous, but she just took it in stride and said " If you want to." I was shocked. Tomorrow we'll see...
Turning 40 has loosened her up a bit I guess.

It took turning 60 for my wife for some things. Still working on that cream pie eating. She usually comes several times before I do and we both lose that desire after I’m done.

It took turning 60 for my wife for some things. Still working on that cream pie eating. She usually comes several times before I do and we both lose that desire after I’m done.

If your wife cums as hard and long as mine does when you eat her creampie, all the desire, your's and her's, will return!I cum in her, among other cum play!

tumblr_ow73y9QpUY1w89e8io1_400.jpg

Fleshlight "threesome" perhaps?

I've got the intent - invariably derailed by the post cum block... I've long mused at idea of acquiring two Fleshlights (pussy type) and fucking one, coming in it ànd slipping it into the fridge. A day or two later then masturbating again, but that time lying on back, butt propped up on a pillow so that my unit is slightly higher than my mouth. Then holding them base-to-base and start masturbating in the fresh one while grinding the lips of the "loaded" one out of the fridge on my mouth, going down on it, and only tilting it so that it just starts to leak... Tilting steeper and steeper the close to coming I got. Swallowing right before coming in the second one. Eating a creampie while horny... Wash the first one (and pop the second one into the fridge ;).

Alternately I've thought about disclosing these desires to my wife and having her sit on my face and she'd stroke me off into the Fleshlight and she'd be the one to place it In the fridge. Then when she wanted to she could ride me cowgirl and use the Fleshlight on my mouth as she liked, instruct me to go down on it as I got close. She could even plunge it on my cock when she sensed I was about to come again . (& Back in the fridge :D)

I've got the intent - invariably derailed by the post cum block... I've long mused at idea of acquiring two Fleshlights (pussy type) and fucking one, coming in it ànd slipping it into the fridge. A day or two later then masturbating again, but that time lying on back, butt propped up on a pillow so that my unit is slightly higher than my mouth. Then holding them base-to-base and start masturbating in the fresh one while grinding the lips of the "loaded" one out of the fridge on my mouth, going down on it, and only tilting it so that it just starts to leak... Tilting steeper and steeper the close to coming I got. Swallowing right before coming in the second one. Eating a creampie while horny... Wash the first one (and pop the second one into the fridge ;).

Alternately I've thought about disclosing these desires to my wife and having her sit on my face and she'd stroke me off into the Fleshlight and she'd be the one to place it In the fridge. Then when she wanted to she could ride me cowgirl and use the Fleshlight on my mouth as she liked, instruct me to go down on it as I got close. She could even plunge it on my cock when she sensed I was about to come again . (& Back in the fridge :D)
Why? Would you eat cold Chinese food a day or two old? ...................... barf

Your plan does remind me of a similar one that I played with several years ago without the Fleshlight. My play involved frozen cum-sicles from the freezer. It's all good as long as we enjoy it. I must agree that having a wife involved would be the best case scenario. Hope that you can make it cum true.

P.S. For those not inclined towards this activity, why not just move on to the next thread instead of leaving your negative and/or hurtful comments. Not all of our personal fetishes or kinks are agreeable to everyone else. It would be a much more pleasant world if people adhered to an old saying I was taught as a child, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

P.S. For those not inclined towards this activity, why not just move on to the next thread instead of leaving your negative and/or hurtful comments. Not all of our personal fetishes or kinks are agreeable to everyone else. It would be a much more pleasant world if people adhered to an old saying I was taught as a child, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I'm going to assume that is directed toward me? If so you should perhaps take your own advice from the last sentence.
My comment, for that is all it is, is not designed to be negative nor hurtful nor to pour scorn upon anybody inclined to eat their own cum. I'm in there on that. I only meant to allude to the feeling that warm and fresh is better IMO as is fresh hot Chinese food as opposed to cold. It was intended to be more comical than derisory. I don't take the piss because you eat cold food so no need for a high horse :)

Anyway... :rolleyes: I wish I was flexible enough to get my own cock into my mouth 👄, the most intense orgasms I have ever had have been wet dreams when I've been spunking into my mouth.

However, it's rather small and I'm not at all flexible! I have done the bed/wall thing so it splashes onto my face and mouth, and I've licked it out of my wife and off her boobs.

Edging helps; learn to control your muscles sufficiently to allow a couple of squirts of cum without orgasm. I can do this. It feels wonderful to smear it all over your mouth, or lick it off a big, black dildo... 💋

Also, commit yourself to enjoying the taste and texture after you have cum. I wouldn't be much of a submissive sissy cockslut if I only opened my mouth when I was feeling aroused! 👄

Perty 💋

Had some yesterday afternoon. It had been a while . . . I still like it

Licking it off my left hand while trying to type with the right. Nice start to the day.

Back