Strap-on experiences

DuckLover said:
The idea of having a partner use a strap-on on me is still enticing, though I'm slow to try making it a reality. I think it would require a lot of trust, a TON of lube, and a long build-up period.

I just hooked up with a new partner and we're still exploring each other, learning who likes what. It's too early for either of us to have revealed our darker, kinkier sides, but I suspect that may be coming. (No pun intended)

Since she and a friend are bi, and have played together already, it seems likely that a 3some is imminent. As I posted earlier, an FMF fuck-line sounds very intriguing. Has anyone tried something like that? Was being in the middle as good as it sounds?

He had no complaints;)
Three ways are a whole lot fun.
I'm looking forward to a MFM 3 way:p
 
Andreina -

Our strap-on toy has a part that goes into my pussy - and a part for his ass - and both vibrate. The orgasms are very powerful for both of us - and I almost always cum before he does. (I bought it at Priscilla's - typical naughty video and toy store) Wonderful stuff!
 
Verrrrrrrry...

...nice Shadow! Extremely erotic for this reader! Are all of your posts so exciting?

:rose:
 
Re: Verrrrrrrry...

Dr. B Evil said:
...nice Shadow! Extremely erotic for this reader! Are all of your posts so exciting?

:rose:

...only the reader could make that determination...
 
I wonder

Shadowsdream said:
Stepping into the harness always filled Her with a powerful feeling that could be matched by no other toy.

I find this statement very, very true for Me, but I wonder if others agree. Care to share?

Ebony
 
Ebony

Being male, it is hard to comment on the power that it fills a woman with to have a strap-on with a male in front of them.

Being newly initiated to the strap-on fraternity, I asked my girlfriend, and she said that the first time she put it on, she felt extremely strange, and it probably wasn't the best for her. But we've been practicing :D and she says that it feels powerful now, almost like she has been given the right to do as she wants when she wears it. Great for her, and growing more pleasurable for me as she explores the more dominant side of her personality, after being more sexually submissive for many years.

AO.
 
I want to use a strap-on with my boyfriend so bad I can taste it:p
I've been hinting around about it but he hasn't caught on. I guess I'm just going to have to have it by the bed and surprise him;) Thanks for all the info from your posts. I feel READY!
 
DutchmansDomme

That is a truly wonderful story! Have You been peeking into my soul lately?
 
For the general audience

who first introduced the strap-on as a toy in your relationship? the female or the male partner? how did the other half react?
 
Re: For the general audience

Andreina said:
who first introduced the strap-on as a toy in your relationship? the female or the male partner? how did the other half react?

Well, since I am a poly Domme, I use it primarily as a control tool in my D/s relationships. MY vanillas usually pass on it, and that is fine cause my boys love it!

Ebony
 
Re: For the general audience

Andreina said:
who first introduced the strap-on as a toy in your relationship? the female or the male partner? how did the other half react?

Andreina, I started to introduce the idea of toys into my relationship first, and started coming home with anal toys such as beads and then a small butt plug. At first we used them on her, although she was a little shocked by me wanting to explore this previously 'taboo' area (it was her first time). After a while I wanted to try doing this same thing - to please a certain side of my personality - and she wanted to do it to. Well, we both enjoyed it and eventually got around to getting a strap-on, which she bought for me for my birthday. What a present it is turning out to be.
 
The perfect size for her, my sweet little girl....veins spiderwebbing the length of it....I slip it into her moist mound.....the vibration teasing those sensitive inner lips......deeper and deeper.......not all the way and I pull back......she groans in her need.........holding her hips I plunge in....twisting it around in her softness...she cries out.....I pull her up slightly and push up to hit her g-spot.....almost a scream of pure pleasure as I hit it perfectly.......I ride her on and on......hitting it again, the vibrations rushing through her body, the motion hypnotizing her......on and on, orgasm after orgasm......she cries enough but I don't stop.......

Now y'all got me started.

Blessed be,
3eyes
 
Not fair? Me?
grinser026.gif


;)
 
Last edited:
Did you ever use a strap-on?

No, I haven't had the opportunityto use one on someone else yet. I suppose I wouldn't mind using ne on a woman.

Was ever one used on you?

Yes, once. But she was a very submissive, gentle little thing and I think the experience would be a lot better with a Domme who really knew what she was doing.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
oh, very nice!

Would you do it again?
Oh, I would LOVE to!!! ! Esp. since I am looking for a Domme to teach me about BDSM. I sould love to be taken this way, orally, vaginally, and anally.

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?
See answer above. I have noticed that most of the replies have been women fucking men so far. I definately am turned on by the woman to woman.
:)
 
Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Don't need one. I come complete with my own parts ;)

Was ever one used on you?

Well, it was planned but the dratted border officials put an end to that.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

What the border pricks? I wasn't exactly happy about it.

Would you do it again?

Still waitin on the first one.



Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?

Not applicable :)
 
I just recently got to try this. My husband surprised me by going out and buying it. I had made a small comment about how he might enjoy one about a month ago and left the topic alone. I honestly did not expect him to go buy one.

As for how it was..it was extremely ackward for me. I got him very turned on with my buttplug, then used a vibrater and by that point he was begging me to use the strap-on. I made him help me put it on and teased him that I was going to make him suck it. (Something he isn't sure he wants to do).
I ended up not making him suck on it, because I felt strange enough as it was. lol But once I get comfortable with having it on, he will be going that extra step.

Actually penatrating him was difficult. The attachment is a bit too big at this time. So we are looking into getting a smaller attachment and building up to the large one that came with the harness. I think I made a mistake in position with him too. Next time I will be standing behind him, rather than trying to kneel. I couldn't get the right hip movement going.

As you can see things just didn't go all that well. lol But I am definitly looking forward to trying this again. And I think my husband is also.
 
Like buttah?

Shadowsdream--

Your dishwashing story prompts me to ask, is butter a safe lubricant for anal play?

I enjoyed the story and your other posts on this topic very much.

--Meade
 
Strap-ons

Bravo people, these stories are amazing. VERY STIMULATING, also. I have been married for 22 years to the same woman. She is a saint, but conservative to say the least in the bedroom. These very same fantasies go through my mind, too. My imagination is somewhat limited compared to your experiences. If any of you lovely ladies ever find yourselves in NW Ohio with nothing to do, feel free to e-mail me. Your wish would be my command. Keep on rockin'.
STRM16@netscape.net
 
Back
Top