Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Tim

My eyebrows raised as Bob set the head of his cock to Amy's lips. She reached back, grabbed his hips and pulled hard. The entire length of Bob's cock sank down into her throat, the head making an impressive bulge. And she didn't bat an eye!

Bob breathed out a low, "fuuuuck," as Amy's tongue emerged to lick his balls. "Dayam," I muttered, she was good!

My peep show was interrupted by Tony who glanced down and smiled, "hey Amy." One of Amy's hands waved, even as two cocks continued to piston in and out of her. Tony looked at me, "hey, come with me. There's something you've got to see."

I got up and followed Tony from the main room to one of the side rooms. In the center, padded matts had been laid down, surrounded by chairs. In a some of those chairs sat three guys, mostly naked, oily, and completely winded. My eyebrows and cock raised when I looked to the other side of the matts and saw an oiled amazon sipping some water. Tony nudged me, "you owe me."

Another woman, dressed like a referee, spoke into a microphone, "Who's next gentlemen? Fifty pounds to wrestle Ms. Darcy, our very own wildcat! Winner gets a private match with her later this evening, and membership at the Club!"

I looked around and no one came forward. Tony called out, "when did she last lose?"

My heart accelerated as Ms. Darcy looked our way and walked over. Beautifully muscled and graceful, light skin and dark eyes, she stood in front of us, dressed only in a leather thong. Almost my height, she looked me in the eyes, "never."

Tony walked to the ref, hauling out his wallet and fifty pounds, "this is for Tim, or Ms. Darcy's Waterloo."

The ref took the money and walked over to me, "Alright Tim! Strip down to your underwear and oil yourself up."

I did as instructed, keeping an eye on Ms. Darcy. She watched me casually, clearly appraising me, noting my tattoo. When I was done oiling, I stepped to the center of the mat. Ms. Darcy joined me. The ref walked over and patted my erection beneath my boxers, "making sure you weren't carry any illegal weapons." Ms. Darcy smirked and the ref gave us the rules, "best of three falls, nothing below the belt, no striking your opponent, keep it clean."

The ref stepped back, her arm raised, she dropped it, "Go!"

I exploded forward, intent on tackling this gorgeous amazon. But she twisted at the last moment, extending one leg, using my momentum against me. I landed flat on my back, Ms. Darcy's shoulder against my chest. She jumped up, grinning. The ref barked, "one for Ms. Darcy!"

The crowd hooted and I noted a number of the guys had come in to watch. Ok, I wasn't going to surprise her. When the ref signaled us, I stepped forward solidly and we commenced grappling, trying to get a grip on the other. The oil made things extra challenging. I managed to get her in bind, when she rotated and slipped free. In the moment she moved back, I dropped to my knees and looped my arms around her knees. I pulled hard my direction and over she went, onto her back with a flop. I held her legs for a few seconds, enjoying the view of her on her back, wondering how fierce she was in bed. The ref blew her whistle and called the point for me.

I got up and Ms. Darcy jumped up and regarded me. My boxers were damp with oil and my cock stood out graphically. She took a step back and lowered slightly into an aggressive crouch. Her eyes sparkled and her small nipples were beautifully hard. Fuck! She was so damn hot!

I lowered myself into a similar crouch, and grinned at my opponent.

The ref called, "Last point. Go!"
 
Last edited:
Tim

We circled slowly, each seeking an advantage. The mats were slick with oil by this point, so fancy footwork was out At one point, she stepped on a particularly wet slot. Her foot began to slide and I lunged. But she didn't slip, rather caught hold of my arm and tried to pull me forward. I leaned back and we grappled for a second, before I broke free. "Almost," she teased.

"Soon," I promised.

Ms. Darcy beckoned to me, "want this?"

I edged closer, "uh huh."

"Think you can satisfy me?" She drawled.

"I know..." I started, and she struck, one of her legs swiping under my forward knee. I pitched forward, catching her waist as I fell, pulling her in an arc over me. We hit the mat together, on our sides, with a loud whump!

Our faces were inches apart, as I savored her dark, dark eyes. "Nice move," I complimented her, "what's your name?"

"Romona," you replied, "after my grandmother."

"Timothy," I conceded, "after my grandfather's dog."

You laughed and I shrugged. I started to say something when the ref leaned over us, saying she couldn't tell who landed first.

Romona suddenly pushed me onto my back, while swinging a strong leg over me. then straddled my hips. You looked down at me smirking, as the audience laughed and hooted. I grinned as I reached up and pinched those mouth wateringly hard nipples. They must have been really sensitive, as my thumbs brushed back and forth. Your eyes lidded and lips parted slightly.

I quickly gripped your arms and pulled you to one side and onto your back, rolling on top of you. Your legs were still together as I straddled you, my boxer covered cock pressing against your hips. I looked at you, your expression mirroring mine, and said in a low tone, "I want you."

You didn't say a word, but I felt your legs spread beneath mine.
 
Tim

Our bodies both slick with oil and you so marvelously, sexily strong, your legs moved beneath mine, sliding under, until mine fell between yours. The shift in position pressed my hips more firmly between yours and we both exhaled at the sensation. Your hands moved down to my hips, onto the waistband on my boxers. I started to lift my hips when I felt you pulling the band from either side and heard the tearing of fabric. I growled at the sensation of my cock being freed, "God, you are like no-one I have ever..."

"Fucked?" you ventured, as your hand moved over your hips to clasp my cock.

"Yesss," I hissed, as your other hand moved your thong aside and the head of my manhood was placed at your entrance.

Your eyes were blazing intensely, as you breathed, "Well, you haven't, yet."

In answer, I shifted my hips. The tip of the head parted your wet labia, and met a tight constriction. There was a smile in your eyes as mine narrowed slightly. Oh, you were not going to make this easy, in any way.

I grinned back. I could have just rammed it in, but chose instead to press hard, but just a bit. The head forced it way in, opening that outer most ring of muscle. You shuddered, then your teeth gritted and I felt the head squeezed even tighter.

I smiled broadly at you, and thrust another couple inches into you. You actually bared your teeth at me, as I saw your muscles tense as you fought to squeeze me out.

I thrust again, the head pressing deeper, into the inner regions of your channel. I felt your kegels wringing the shaft of my erection. Amidst the fierceness of your expression, I could also see pleasure.

I rammed the last inch into you, my balls now resting on your ass, the head pressing against your cervix. We both gasped and shuddered, so fucking intense.

My face was inches from yours, "Now, we can do this easy way or the hard way."

I felt your pussy try to strangle my cock, as you whispered, "Guess!"
 
Tim

I smiled broadly. Who were you, Romona, this incredible, muscled, powerful Goddess? I had literally never met anyone like you, and with each second, I was more determined to have you.

I slid my hands beneath you, until my hands curled up and clasped your shoulders. Rolling my hips, I pressed my hips harder against you, sliding my cock just a little deeper, feeling the head flatten against your womb. I felt your tremble for a second and then your body tense. Your channel squeezed tighter. I growled as I suddenly jerked my cock half way from you, then slammed it back deep. You grunted and your eyes burned. The battle was on.

I reared back again, and as I thrust, found you prepared, tight and hard. I heaved against you, ramming my cock home. Immediately, I pulled back and thrust again, leaving you no time to ready yourself. My hips slapped yours and you gasped.

Sensing the shift in our struggle, I pressed my advantage, my hips moving fast, my cock a piston slamming in and out of you, fast and hard and relentless. I watched your face color and moisten with sweat. Your eyes widened and I knew you were close. You struggled against me, but I held you, fighting my own climax.

Your climax felt like an explosion beneath me, your back arching, every muscle in your beautiful body tensed, a cry of pleasure that would have scared the crap out of lesser men. It was long and intense, and I held you, fucked you, through every second.

When the last ebb faded for you, I paused, buried deep inside you. A moment of peace descended on us as we stared into each other's eyes. I kissed you, and found your lips eager and warm. When we parted again, you were wearing the cutest, sexy smile. I felt your feet and calves rub against the back of my legs, traveling up the backs of my thighs as you tilted your hips up. You tapped me hard with your feet, nudging my hips forward, my cock a little deeper.

You put a pout on your face, "Why'd you stop? I was just starting to have fun."
 
Tim

I chuckled, grinding against Romona, "thought you might need a breather."

You smirked at me, "uh huh.."

Your hands traveled softly up my arms to my shoulders. You gripped them not to softly and pushed me hard onto my side and over onto my back. Those watching us hooted as you were suddenly on top of me, my cock still inside you. You shifted, until you were resting on the balls of your feet, your hands on my chest. You began to move up and down, your labia clinging to my cock as you rose, and swallowing it as you fell. Your movements were slow and controlled, allowing me the pleasure of seeing your muscles move. Good God in heaven! You were amazing!

In my peripheral vision, I saw a couple of the guys moving to a small group seated in the chairs behind you. A few others joined them, and I guessed the view must be pretty spectacular. My view was phenomenal as I reached up to pinch your tight, hard nipples again. You wore a small smile, as though you were equally enjoying the physical pleasures as well as the control.

You paused and then rose to standing, my cock popping free. I raised an eyebrow at you, and you smiled a little broader, "I thought you should see what your friends as salivating over."

You turned around to show me your ass for the first time, and my mouth went slack. You looked over your shoulder and down at me, laughing, "I thought so."

You squatted down again, grabbing my cock and tilting it up towards your descending pussy. Your sex devoured mine, and I trembled watching your gluts move as you resumed rising and falling. You were looking at the assembled crowd, who had just been admiring your stellar ass, grinning, "He won't last a minute."

I was about to protest, when you began to move more quickly, fucking me harder, your ass hitting my hips hard, my cock spearing deep inside you. Your ass and lower back undulated as you moved, your channel tightening and loosening. I probably made it a whole half minute before my body arched and my hips rose. I howled as I came like a fountain. As the first pulse of semen burst into you, you sat down on my hard, making sure every drop went deep inside you, that my entire cock was sheathed in you. You ground against me, moving your hips in a circular motion, wringing every drop from me.

After a time, you slopped and shifted, lying down on top of me. My arms wrapped around your chest, as you rested your head on the mat next to mine. I kissed your ear, breathing, "I've never..."

You turned your face to mine, looking searchingly into my eyes, "me either."
 
OOC - I realize and hope that GG and HSG are too busy with RnR to read this, but for the rest of our readers, and just in case...

IC - Anthony

After the first fall, I had been prepared to give Tim verbal abuse for the rest of his life. I mean, what are friends for?

But he had prevailed in the end, and left me a bit envious. I had enjoyed a front row seat for the contest, and now grinned as Ms Darcy lay on top of him, his cock still embedded deeply in her sex, as he stroked her and they whispered, oblivious to the thirty or so people watching them.

"Get a room!" I laughed and Tim looked up at me, then at Ms. Darcy. She nodded, shifted her legs and rose to standing. Semen ran down her muscular thighs, and I heard guy next to me mutter about being next, money in hand. Without looking at him, I commented, "Not now. She'd kill you."

Tim rose and gathered his clothes. Ms Darcy took his hand and they walked off, to get a room I assumed. I grinned. If anything came of this, he so owed me!

In the mean time, I decided to explore this place a bit. I felt like luck was with me and the Club was my oyster!
 
Anthony

By this point, I had a bit to drink, just a bit... Amy had found me earlier in the evening and had taken the immediate edge off my hunger with her superb oral skills. And so I wandered about the Club, taking it all in, looking at the menu as it were.

And more I saw, the more I was struck by how, with so much sex going on, true intimacy could be shared with a kiss or a simple touch. I chuckled as I wondered if they had a room for that. I walked to the bar and was about to order, when I saw woman sitting alone at a table. clutching what looked like a deck of cards, next to an empty glass, and looking uncomfortable. She was dressed rather conservatively for a place like this, her hair up in bun. She had that potential hot librarian look about her.

The bartender followed my gaze and asked me what I wanted. I ordered two of whatever she is having and he returned, whispering that she had come with friends. I thanked him and took the drinks to her table. She looked a little startled as I approached and more so when I set her drink down and sat myself down opposite her.

I nodded to her hands, "I love a good game of cards. What do you play?"

She looked down, surprised that I had noticed. She took her drink and had a big gulp. Setting it down again, she smiled nervously, "My friends and I were playing poker, nothing wild."

I straightened up, grinning, "Deal."

She flushed and smiled and dealt us each five cards. I looked at mine, and asked, "what were you wagering?"

She blushed brighter, "Dares. Loser had to accept a dare from the winner."

I set one card down, and she dealt me another. I set my cards down, three kings. She set down a two pair and looked at me a bit tensely. "Let you hair down," I grinned.

She looked intensely relieved and reached up to her bun. A few pins later, long brunette curls cascaded down her back. She shook her head unconsciously and I grinned broader.

She dealt and this round, she won. She had the naughtiest expression on her face as she told me to unbutton my shirt. I stood and did as instructed, taking my time, making sure she could see the lines of my pec and abs.

She won the next round two and this time asked for my shirt. I rose again and slid it off, subtly flexing as I did, and grinned as she blushed.

I won the next round and she looked a little apprehensive. "My name is Anthony. Give me your foot," I asked.

"What?" You replied.

"Just straighten your leg under the table and set your foot in my lap," I smiled. You shifted in your chair and gave me your foot. Your chin trembled a little as I slipped your shoe off and began to run my thumbs over your instep.

You shuddered as I found a good spot, "I'm.. Jillian."

You didn't move as I continued to massage your foot, "I'm not.. sure... but this seems... like its... cheating..."

"OK, I'll stop," I smiled, as I set your foot down in my lap, scooting in slightly so that the sole of your foot was pressed lightly against the bulge in my pants.

You started to deal and then stopped, looking up at me, realizing what your foot was pressed against. You resumed dealing and lost that round. "I want your bra," I pronounced, and saw your eyes go wide.

Your breathing was hard as you unbuttoned your blouse and removed your undergarment. As you handed it to me, I grinned, "I am always amazed at how women do that."

You buttoned a couple buttons on your blouse, giggling as to how it was a women's mystery. You took another big gulp of your drink as I admired the way your nipples tented the fabric of your blouse. You saw the way I was looking at you, and downed the rest of your drink. I finished off mine and waved to the bartender for another round.

Luck went your way in the next deal. You looked at me, asking if I could take my underwear off without removing my jeans. "Not in one piece," I replied dryly.

"OK, then I want your jeans," you commanded.

I stood up and and unbuckled, unzipped and lowered them down. I slid them over my feet then stood up, smiling as I saw your eyes were locked on the way my cock was tenting my briefs. I handed my pants over to you, "Sure you wanted my jeans?"

You looked up into my eyes, your lips a little slack, speechless. And then our drinks arrived. I sat back down as you took a drink and composed yourself. I won the next round, and you looked at me, "What do you want... me .. to do?"

"Just sit there, and look pretty," I started. You looked at me confused.

"For five minutes," I finished.

You still looked confused, and then flustered as you saw me slide down, off my chair, onto the floor beneath the table. I heard you gasp as I kissed your nearest knee, repeatedly, slow, and then the other. Your legs trembled as I slid my hands along the outsides of your thighs, up your dark skirt and snagged your panties. With only a little maneuvering, I managed to slide them down and ultimately off. I stuffed them into my briefs, and brought my face to your knees again. I heard your whimper as I parted them softly and began to kiss the insides of your thighs.

I caught the scent of your wet sex and could feel the heat of your flushed skin. I stopped, speaking loud enough for you to hear, "I think my five minutes are up."
 
Last edited:
Anthony

I wanted Jillian in the worst way. My briefs had a large wet spot were my cock was oozing pre-cum. And I was pretty confident that I could have pushed you onto the table and taken you with little resistance. But damn, this game we were playing was so much fun! It was foreplay and chess and a game of chance, all in one, and the longer we played, the more I.. liked you.

As you dealt the next round, I watched your face, noting the subtle crows feet at the corner of your eyes, and the small scar on your cheek. I won again, and, as I sipped my drink, grinned, "Unbutton your blouse."

You looked around, seemingly a bit shy, but looked at me and undid every button. The fabric parted, exposing your cleavage. Only the moisture on your skin kept it from opening completely. You took the cards and dealt quickly, the subtle movements making your breasts jiggle.

I won again, and you groaned at your bad luck. I pushed back from the table and said, "I want you to retrieve your panties."

You knew they were stuffed into my briefs, nestled up to my erection, but stood up, then stopped when I finished, "with your teeth."

Your face and chest turned a delightful shade of red, as you knelt down in front of me, your blouse opening completely, your breasts hard tipped. You set your hands on my knees and leaned forward, taking the waist band of my briefs in your teeth and pulling them down some. The head of my cock popped free, and you paused. You looked at my erection for a moment, then nuzzled your lips to one side of it to snag your panties. You pulled back, taking them with you, and I exhaled at the feeling of the soft fabric rubbing my hard cock.

You took your panties into your hand, looking up at me, saying defiantly, "I've had sex before."

I laughed as I leaned closer, "Why so have I! What a coincidence!"

You scowled at me, until I leaned over, taking your chin in my hand and kissing you. It wasn't a peck, but a good, solid, 'I am kissing you' sort of kiss. And when we parted, I whispered, "deal."

You growled softly, but got up and dealt, and pumped your fist slightly when you won. I looked at you expectantly. Without hesitation, you ordered, "get down.. where you were.. and finish what you started."
 
Anthony

I thought my face would ache with the smile I held. Jillian was becoming hotter by the moment, and I really like it! I stood slowly and stretched, just long enough for you to see my cock, still half exposed. And then I knelt down, asking, "no time limit?"

"No," you giggled, "Take as much as you want."

"With my teeth?" I teased.

You looked at me, shivering, "NO.. with your... well... if you think..."

You could not see my smile as I lowered my face and your legs parted for me. Your skirt rode up your thighs, and even in the darkness of the Club, I could see the fabric was wet. I kissed your inner thigh, and heard you moan, your legs spreading wider, giving me complete access. I extended my tongue and gave a slow lick to one side of your labia. A soft moan was my reward. I gave you another lick, to the other side of your sex, and the moan became a whimper. I lowered my tongue and gently teased your opening, so very wet with your dew.

"Pleee...ease," you begged. I brought my fingertips to your labia and gently spread your flower wide. I began to lap, ever so softly, as your entrance, and slowly moved up.

You began to tremble as my lick brushed your clit. Less than a minute later, your hips rose to meet my face and you began to growl, "FUCK! Damn Fuck Yes! Suck it! Fuuuucck!"

I did as requested, pressing my lips around your sensitive bud and sucking gently. The torrent of words that came from your mouth would have made a sailor blush, and only my own arousal kept me from laughing. Oh the quiet ones...

When your swearing stopped and body stilled, I kissed your sex and then retreated. Emerging from beneath the table, I returned to my seat smiling. You were blushing like I had never seen anyone blush, and looked down at the table. "Deal," I chuckled.

You could barely handle the cards, and I won easily. You looked up at me, and saw me crook my finger at you. I pushed my chair back, and slid my briefs down my legs. I sat back in my chair, my cock pointing skyward. You stood before me, your breasts thrusting their way out of your open blouse. You paused, "What do...?"

I took your hand, and pulled you forward, until you were straddling my chair. You set your hands on my shoulders as I grinned, "Take all the time you need."
 
Anthony

As I looked up at Jillian, gazing down at me between your breasts, I realized you were quite tall. You pursed your lips, and I wondered what was running through your mind. I ran my hands up and your sides, peeling your blouse off, baring your torso completely. You looked about, and blushed, then looked back at me and bent over to kiss me urgently. I ran my hands back, over your skirt and toned ass, pulling you forward slightly.

I felt your hands tighten on my shoulders as I tilted my cock back, the head brushing your wet furrow. You shuddered and gasped, "I'm.. not... uuunhhh!"

I pushed you down, the swollen head spreading your labia and popping inside you. You grunted, "Fuck!"

I eased you up and down, with the emphasis on down, until your pussy had swallowed my cock completely. You had gasped and swore softly with each stroke, your eyes closed, your hands holding on my shoulders for dear life. When I was completely sheathed, you opened your eyes, just inches from mine. We looked at each other for a moment, deeply. You shifted and shivered, whispering, "I've... men have always... worn condoms..."

Still holding your hips, I rocked you back and then forward, slowly, several times. My cock slid in an out of you a couple inches, the angle of penetration changing continuously, breathing, "This.. is.. better."

I felt you tightening around my manhood, as you began to rock with me, raising and lowering your pussy, up and down the length of my cock, "Fuck! Yes! It IS... great! I fucking.. love it! I love your cock! God damn fucking cock! Fuck me! FUCK ME DAMN IT!"

Your movements became frantic, as your back arched and you screamed. I felt my cock expand and explode inside you, my hands keeping you impaled on my fountaining manhood. It was an intense climax, that left us both breathless, you collapsed on top of me.

I became aware of giggles and small applause near us. Several women had seated themselves at our table, muttering between themselves, "We are gone for five minutes, and look at you. Way to go Jillian! You animal you!"

You looked at me, blushing again, "Do we have to play another hand, or can I take you home with me?"
 
Anthony

I cracked a smile at Jillian, "I think you could."

You smiled brightly at me, swiveling your hips, "I'll make it worth your while."

Her friends continued their catty commentary, teasing their friend about getting back in the saddle and showing him. I assumed there was an ex involved, and wondered a bit about your motivations.

When you finally rose from my lap, my cock slid from, flopping down onto my thighs. As you bent to step into your panties, your friends caught sight of the semen running down your inner thigh. They glanced at each other, before one looked at me, "sooooo, do you have any brothers?"

"As a matter of fact," I smirked. I turned away from the table and gave a sharp whistle, then turned back and started dressing. I had my pants on when Mark, Roger, and Bill approached. They saw Jillian and I dressing, looked amused, and asked, "yeah boss?"

Jillian's friends looked at the muscled, men a bit slack jawed, as I commented, "Seems we have ladies in a need of a dance."

The three and three checked each other out, and quickly left for the dance floor. I looked at Jillian, "home?"
 
Gerard

I had not believed nurse Roberts when she had said she had passes to the Club for everyone who had cared for Charlotte Devon. But when she returned a few days later, looking more blissful than I had ever seen her and heard rumors about her new French lover, I made a point of asking if she had any of those passes remaining.

Granted, I had not seen that much of Mrs. Devon. I was the attending physician, so was aware that she had had trauma before she went into labor. I had examined her, and was prepared if there were complications. Fortunately, her delivery was successful and my services were not needed. But still, I was there!

So I did not feel terribly guilty as I stood in the Club for the first time. It was everything I had heard, and more, and frankly, a bit overwhelming. It didn't take me long to realize that I was not an exhibitionist, which seemed to be a prerequisite here. It wasn't that I was a prude, or asexual... I just liked a bit more privacy...

But still, I was here, so made a point of getting a drink and wandering about. Every room I ventured into seemed more outrageous than the last. So it was a welcome relief when I stepped through a doorway, looked up at a monitor, and saw... tennis!

Feeling a bit more in my element, having played most of my life, I stepped in and sat down in an available seat on a couch, next to a lovely woman who glanced my way, sized me up, and returned to watching the match, in a few seconds. I settled in, focussing on the screen. Davis Cup, one of the French/English rubbers. I watched and sipped, looking occasionally at my attractive couch mate as she clapped or groaned at the match.

By coincidence, I knew the French player. I had met him in college, and he had trounced me in the one game we played. My couch mate was obviously rooting for the home team player. A contested call suddenly had us both leaning forward, expressing different opinions. I commented that it was clearly in, and you vehemently disagreed.

"You can see the mark in the clay," I insisted, "clearly in."

You crossed your arms over your chest, and harumphed. The English player persisted, and I shook my head, "Comes from playing in grass too often, can't make the transition to clay."

You looked over at me with a withering expression, "And I suppose you can?"

I straightened up, looking you straight in the eye, "Actually, I prefer clay. How about you?"

Unfazed, you replied, "I've played them all."

Perhaps emboldened by my drink and the surroundings, I pressed, "but what do you play best?"

You smirked, "I like it hard."

I chuckled at our repartee, "How about a game then? My name is Gerard by the way."
 
Gerard - the next day

And so began a rather curious date. Over the remainder of the match, I learned your name was Tina, that you were ex-Army and now on the security staff here, and we had settled on a time and place to play tennis. On the way home, I wondered if anyone else from the hospital has seen me at the Club. It would be difficult to explain how I went to a sex club and ended up watching sports. Granted, Tina was quite charming. You had been dressed rather provocatively, which enabled you to do your job without sticking out in the crowd. It occurred to me that if you were dressed anything like that today, I was going to lose this match badly.

I woke in the morning, shaved, and put on my best tennis whites. I glanced in the mirror before I left with the same self appraisal I gave myself before any date. At least I saw the possibility of it being a date. At the worst, I would get workout. At the best, well... we would see.

Standing at the entrance, I saw you drive in and park. You exited, gathered your bag, and walked towards me. You were in traditional whites, well fitted. Your body moved easily in them, making it clear how fit and strong you were. I smiled at your approach, feeling my heartbeat rise. I wanted to make some comment about the difference in clothing between last night and today, but could not come up with anything that didn't sound like a line. I settled for, "Good morning!"

You returned my greeting and we went in the club to register. As we walked to the court, I noticed the handle poking from your bag, commenting, "Wood racket, how traditional."

Without missing a beat, you explained, "I like the heft of a wood racket when I am playing someone who serves hard."

"And why do you think I would serve hard," I chuckled.

You looked over at me with an amused smile, "I will be disappointed if you don't. I saw your forearms last night."

I raised an eyebrow. She had started planning my demise last night, strategizing. We arrived at our court and I watched as you set your gear down and began to stretch and warm up. I wondered what else you had observed last night, and if you observed the growing bulge in my shorts as I saw your stretching get... vigorous...
 
Gerard

I had never been all that flexible, but I knew the value of stretching. I went through my usual short routine, trying not to gawk at Tina. Sheesh, you made stretching look like art. Aside from the erotic thrill I was getting, I also appreciated more fully just how fit you were. Whoa...

My reverie was broken as you moved to the other end of the court and suggested a warm up. I agreed and lobbed one your way. Your return was simple, but fast. I had to use some muscle to make the return, and knew right off that you were going to be a challenge. We continued for a bit, until both of us were ready to get serious.

Your first serve was spot on. I had to lunge, but returned it forcefully. You backhanded it to the other side of the court, making me run. My return forced you to use both hands as I charged the net, spiking your volley. 0-1.

The dynamics of the game became clear quickly. Not that you were weak by any means, but I was stronger. You were faster and more accurate. I won the first set, 5-3, but was feeling winded as we sat down for a water break. I was sweating profusely. You? You were damp, your whites clinging to your body, but seemingly not phased by the workout. Your skin had a beautiful, healthy flush, and as I saw you stand and stretch, I felt my heart pick up again. You turned and saw me looking at you, and smirked, "Now that I'm warm, ready to play?"

You turned and walked back onto the court. I gathered my racket and did the same. Double entendre aside, I had a feeling this set was going to be more challenging...
 
Gerard

The second set did not go as well as I had hoped. Tina seemed indefatigable, and had quickly adapted to my style of play. You caught me flat footed on some key returns and the set ended with you victorious by three. As we sat down for our water break, I knew I would have to change strategy in the last set if I was going to win. Not that I had a fragile ego, but wanted your respect, and hopefully interest.

As we rose, I took note that you were rotating your right wrist slowly. Perhaps you were tiring as well...

I wanted to establish an early lead, so focused on smashing my first serve. You lunged, but missed it. You cracked a grin at me, "Bet you can't do that again."

"Whataya wagering?" I grinned back.

"Drinks after," you called back, weaving side to side.

"You're on!" I answered, dribbling the ball with my racket. I threw the ball up and hammered it, directly into the net. I grunted as I walloped the ball again. It cleared the net and bounced just inside the line.

"Uh huh!" I cackled at the same moment you called, "out." A good spirited argument erupted that would have made John McEnroe proud. Drinks were on the line!

"Double or nothin'," I challenged, "winner chooses where we go to dinner!"

You agreed immediately and I pumped my fist subtly. Score one for me!

I cannot remember a set as enjoyable as the one that followed. Yes, it was grueling, each of us pushing our limits. But there was a playful undertone to it. I kept finding myself grinning at you and found your amused expression so very charming.

The set ended abruptly when I heaved myself to catch one of your returns, lost my balance, and ended up flat on my face. I turned my head to see you walking toward me, asking if I was alright. "Tell me it was in," I grumbled, pushing myself up.

"No," you laughed, "but you get an A for effort."

"Oooo," I commented, as I stood and checked an abrasion on my elbow.

"Are you always this passionate, about tennis?" You asked, as though appraising me again.

"No," I answered, looking into your hazel eyes, "not about tennis."

You seemed to get my implication that my true passions lie elsewhere, an enigmatic smile on your face. "So where would you like to go to dinner?" I grinned.
 
Gerard

"La Tratoria," Tina replied, after a moment, "I need carbs, goood carbs."

"Mmm, I know it well," I grinned, "their lasagna is to die for."

We walked back into the clubhouse and purchased recovery drinks. As we returned to our cars, I commented, "I actually live just a couple blocks from La Tratoria. Would you like to meet me there?"

You agreed, and after a brief, odd pause, we parted. It was only after I was inside my car, that I let out a groan. That game had nearly killed me. I wondered, with a grin, as to whether you were as fierce in bed.

Once home, I stretched a bit, then showered. I put a bandage on my elbow, then considered what to wear. It was still warm out, so I chose the linen suit and a black ahirt, then changed the shirt for one of raw silk. When I was satisfied, I grabbed my keys and left. It was a lovely evening to walk, and I arrived early. There was a bench out front. I sat down to wait, and spied the owner's son walking his new puppy. I bent down to pet it and was soon scratching its belly.

Then I heard Tina cooing over him, and saw you kneel down to pet him too. The dark skirt you were wearing rose up your legs, and although your tennis whites had shown more, I still got a rush at the exposure. Your blouse was sleeveless, royal blue, showing off your arms and cleavage. We both looked up at the same time, our faces less than a foot apart. We lingered in the moment, in that timeless place before the first kiss, when we heard a booming voice, "Gerard! I saw you were coming. How are you?"

We rose to face the owner, a portly man in his 50's. Introductions were made and he guided us inside and to a booth in a quiet corner, assuring us it was the best seat in the house. "He says that about every seat," I confided, but was pleased at the privacy the booth afforded us.

A rich, red wine and insalata were set before us. As we perused the menu, I glanced at you periodically as we discussed favorites and what we had tried. Yes, this was our first date, but you were not like anyone I had ever met. You were not awkward or tense or plastic. You seemed genuinely comfortable with who you were and where we were. If it were not for the growing hunger I felt for you, and which I prayed you felt for me, it would almost have been like dining with an old friend.

After we had ordered, you looked at me mischievously, "So, what is your specialty, doctor?"
 
Last edited:
OOC - Decided to edit the last post to follow another idea

IC - Gerard

"Internal medicine," I answered automatically, then was curious as to why you were so amused.

"Oh," you pouted, "then could you recommend someone who could look at my wrist?"

"Let me see," I said, reaching for your hand, sensing an opportunity. I took your hand and guided it towards me. Holding it, I began running my fingers up and down your wrist. When I found a tender spot, I nodded, "As I thought, the extensor. Tendinopathy often occurs in the non-dominant wrist in players who use a double-handed backhand."

You leaned your chin in your free hand, "Treatment options?"

I continued to hold your hand, gently running my fingers over your palm and fingers, "Ice, and immobilization for a few days."

I looked up into your eyes again, smiling at the sparkle, adding, "And a massage would be helpful, this evening, as soon as possible."

You suppressed a giggle, trying to look serious, "Really? Will it aid in my recovery?"

"Oh yes," I intoned, "You will feel much better, almost immediately."

We both broke down for a short laugh. I still kept hold of your hand though, not wanting to let go, only wanting to pull you onto my lap. I took a sip of wine. God, had I ever had this much fun with any human being before?
 
Gerard

I looked down at your hand again, and noted a scar on the back. I ran one finger over it, asking the story behind it. You shook your head, "sorry, it I told you,..."

"I know, you'd have to kill me," I finished.

"And I'd hate to do that," you nodded.

"It would ruin an otherwise good evening," I mused, "any others?"

"A few," you admitted, suddenly looking a little uncomfortable.

I pushed up the sleeve of my shirt and jacket, pointing to a thin, dark pink line on my forearm, "cycling accident."

I turned my head to the right and pointed to a thin scar under my ear, "surgery."

I felt your finger touch my neck, and heard an amused, "poor baby."

I was silent for a moment, your touch literally electric. I turned to face you again, caught your hand and set it on my sternum, "broken heart at the tender age of 15."

Your hand remained against my chest, your fingers spreading. Your eyes laughed as you said, "tragic."

I felt the warmth of your hand, and just couldn't wait any longer. Settling my hand over yours, I leaned in to kiss you. To my delight, you shifted to meet me, your lips slightly parted. The sudden physical intimacy made my heart race, and I knew in an instant that you were something special. The kiss was slow and exploratory. Your lips were full and soft and warm, and we barely parted, before pressing in for a second. This was slightly harder, an affirmation that a fire had been lit. The third was quick, a parting kiss that said anything more would take us places we couldn't go here, with clothes on.

We looked at each other, expressions of happiness and desire and expectation flitting between us. I almost suggested leaving, when our reverie was interrupted by the arrival of calamari and fresh baked bread. We set upon them, both of us suddenly famished.
 
Gerard

They say that hunger is the best sauce. I am not sure they had carnal desire in mind though. The food was delicious, as always, but my attention was elsewhere. We both ate heartily, exchanging glances and small touches often. We talked about a bit of everything, family, personal history, the Club, the hospital, our conversation laced with innuendo. When dessert arrived, I came to the conclusion that you ordered the cannoli, just so you could lick the pale filling from the end, smiling at me as you did. To be fair though, I did order the Aranci in Salsa di Marsala, just so I could run my finger along the sweet center, for your benefit.

When we finished dinner, and walked out into the cool evening air, I offered you a drink, at my place. Although we could have walked, we needed to collect your car. We drove home and parked in the visitors lot. I took your hand as we walked to the entrance to the fence surrounding my patio. I guided you through, flipped the gate closed, and then pulled you to me. Although still outside, the partial privacy emboldened us both. Our lips met and the kisses that followed were hard and wanting. Our arms encircled each other, holding, roaming, exploring. Your body was everything that I had imagined, tight and beautifully strong. My lips trailed over your cheek to the side of your neck. On an impulse, I opened my mouth and bit. You shuddered in my arms, a gasped, "yesss," escaping your lips. I moved down slightly and bit again, and your body convulsed. I started to move lower, but met the top of the collar of your blouse.

I pulled back sufficiently that I could look into your eyes. They burned back at me, as I said, "lets go inside."

You exhaled, "On one condition.."

I raised an eyebrow, "Mmmm?"

"Its been a while," you started, your voice low, "and I need it... rough..."
 
OOC - Happy Easter!

IC - Gerard

Honest and upfront with your desires... I like that in a woman!

"Then get inside," I ordered quietly. You turned and opened the slider. You stepped cautiously into the living room, the only light coming from the moon outside, streaming through the glass. You took a couple steps in and stopped, as I closed the slider. You started to turn towards me when I caught your shoulders and held you facing away from me. You froze as I pressed up behind you, my arms circling you. One moved lower, pressing your ass against my hips. The other moved roughly over your soft breasts, and then to your blouse, unbuttoning it quickly. Your blouse parted as I lowered my mouth to your neck again and bit none too softly. Your breath came in short gasps, as I felt your ass begin to move against me.

I jerked your blouse open and slid my hand inside. My fingers pressed under a cup to feel and clasp one of your breasts. My teeth bit a new section of your neck as my fingers pinched your nipple for the first time. Your flesh was beautifully hard in my fingers, as I rolled and pinched. You said nothing, but oh the gasps and groans and whimpers you made. Mmm, mmm, mmm!

My free hand reached down and clasped the hem of your skirt, pulling it up sufficiently that my fingers could move beneath. As I moved between your thighs, they clamped together, trying to prevent my progress. I pushed one foot between yours, and then another, and pried your legs open again. You tried to close them, but I had the advantage. My fingers slid up directly to your panties. It was my turn to groan as I found the fabric hot and moist. My middle finger slid up and down your pantied furrow, and my other hand continued to grope your chest.

I felt your body shaking in mine, and figured you were close. I stopped for a second, and heard you groan with frustration. I set one hand on your shoulder, pressing your forward a step, to the back of a couch. I pushed you forward further, until you were bent over the couch, your ass high in the air. My other hand quickly undid my pants and freed my aching erection. I jerked up your skirt again, exposing your panties. I pulled the fabric covering your sex to one side, and positioned myself. Ordinarily, I would have moved slowly, but your preferences were abundantly clear.

I thrust, my hardness and your wetness allowing me to push into you most of my length. You groaned loudly, your hands opening and closing on the couch cushions. I pulled back and immediately slammed back in, deep, bottoming out this time. My hands clasped your waist as I began to fuck you, comparatively slow withdraws, followed by hard, deep thrusts. I felt your channel tightening on my invading cock. I reached down to take a handful of your dark hair, pulling your head back. I continued to pound you, my hips slapping your ass hard. You started to shake violently as you came. I held you down forcefully and continued to fuck you, my own pleasure rising. You twisted and cried out, writhing for a good minute, until you collapsed over the couch gasping. I slowed my pace and force a bit, but continued to move, drawing out your pleasure, keeping mine from putting me over the edge.

I bent over and bit your neck again, your bak arched and I heard your breath, "Please..."
 
Gerard

There is something especially sweet about fucking a woman just after she has cum. Her channel is relaxed and wet, like warm butter. And sensitive, so every stroke is intensely pleasurable. I was happily fucking Tina in this glorious state, when I heard you ask, "please."

I paused, grinding against your ass, "yes?"

You gasped that you wanted to see me while I was fucking you. And while I was thoroughly enjoying the view of your derriere in the moonlight, I agreed. I pulled from you and stepped back. By the time you had pushed off the back of the couch, stood and turned, I was partly undressed. You made no move to remove your disheveled clothing, but watched me with a smile on your pretty face.

Soon naked, I closed the distance between us, reaching for your blouse, "I want you naked." Garments yielded to my hands, and soon my gift was unwrapped. I barely had a moment to admire your perfection before we embraced again, skin to skin. Our kisses were hard and urgent. I reached down and clasped you just beneath the cheeks of your ass and lifted you up. I took a step and lowered you onto the back of the couch. Once settled, I moved my hips and pushed the head of my cock down to your waiting sex.
 
Gerard

I had barely brushed the tip of my cock along Tina's furrow, when I felt your legs circling me, your feet pressing against my ass, suddenly pulling me hard against you. My cock surged inside you, plunging deep. The feel of being sheathed in you again was exquisite.

The small change in our position shifted your center of gravity, threatening to topple you off your perch on the back of the couch. I steadied you easily with one hand, chuckling, "hold on!"

Your hands clasped my shoulders, and mine slid down, over the curve if your waist ro the narrow flare of your hips. My hands tightened and I thrust hard. As I bottomed out inside you, you shuddered and gasped. Your eyes were beautifully wide as I leaned my face a little closer, "still want it rough?"

You started to say something, when your words turned into a gasping moan, as I launched into a hard, fast fuck. Holding your hips steady, my cock moved like a piston, in and out of you, long, hard strokes that filled the room with the sounds of our bodies colliding. Each impact sent a shock wave up your torso, shaking your breasts wildly. We both grunted, gasped, moaned and groaned, as our climaxes neared.

You shrieked, as your pleasure took you suddenly, your back arching, your hands relaxing their grip on my shoulders. Almost there, I contined to thrust. The recombination sent you falling backwards, onto the seat of the couch. My cock was abruptly not inside you, but stood pulsing in the cool air.

"Ohhhh fuck!: I growled, peering over the couch to see you lying on your back, your head hanging over the edge, your ass against the back of the couch, your legs up in the air. You were still quivering in climax as you looked up at me and started to laugh, "oops!"

As horny and frustrated as I was, I couldn't help but laugh with you. You just couldn't make this stuff up. Your feet were resting where your ass had been a moment ago. Impulsively, I grabbed an ankle and brushed my fingertips over the sole of your foot. You stiffened and shrieked, "stop it! Very ticklish!!!"
 
Gerard

"Good to know," I grinned, wiggling my fingers close to Tina's toes.

"Stop, or I'll be forced to use this," you replied, holding a small pillow threateningly. I laughed and brought my fingers closer, only to feel a pillow bounce off the side of my head.

"Ack!" I yelped in surprise, releasing your foot.

You rolled and swiveled, until you were kneeling on the couch, facing me. You were a luscious mix of amused and aroused, playful, yet hungry, "I warned you! Now get back here and fuck me."

I circled the couch and sat down next to you, my cock still turgid, pointing skyward. You extended one leg and straddled me, smiling as you tilted forward slightly and began brushing my face with your breasts. I groaned as my mouth opened, eager to taste one of your nipples. My lips brushed your soft pillows, trying to close on the erect nub, but.. you shifted and I missed. I turned my head, following and you shifted again.

After the third miss, I growled softly in frustration, and glanced up into your face, to see you smirking at me. Your hips began to buck against me gently, your wet sex brushing my hardness. "I told you," you said teasingly, "I want it rough."
 
Gerard

I had thought that after two orgasms Tina might be wanting something less primeval. Wrong!

I seized your shoulders, twisted, and slammed you onto your back on the empty couch cushion. (Or as much as anyone can be slammed on an overstuffed, cushy surface. Its the thought that counts...) You laughed briefly and purred, "that's more like it."

Setting subtlety aside, I grabbed your breasts, pressing them together and squeezing. I made sure your nipples were exposed, circled by my fingers. It was easy now to lower my mouth to one and drag my teeth along the erect nub. You sucked in air and quivered, but did not stop me. I bit softly and you convulsed, telling me I had not gone toooo far. I closed my lips hard around your nipple and pulled. You gasped as I released you. My hands squeezed harder as I lowered my mouth near your other nipple. I breathed over the dark flesh, opening my mouth and pausing. After a few seconds, you raised your head, panting, "don't tease me!"

In answer, my lips pinched your nipple hard, as my tongue rasped the sensitive tip. My thumb played back and forth over your other nipple, mimicking my tongue. I had never been this rough with anyone before, but was amazed at how hot I found it and how much you enjoyed it.

I felt your hips rising periodically, one thigh brushing my cock. Your moans had become louder, each making me want you more intensely. I finally released your breasts and clasped your shoulders again. Pressing up, I looked down at you, your expression one fierce want. I shifted my legs, until both were squarely between yours. I pressed your thighs open forcefully, earning a shuddering, "Ohhhh," from you. I lowered my hips, guiding my cock down. Your hips rose to meet me as I speared into you. Both of our heads snapped back at the intense pleasure, as I sank deep. Your hands reached up, over your head, to lie on the arm of the couch. I growled as I started to thrust hard into you. You were giving yourself to me and I Would Take You!
 
Gerard

I had always wondered what it would be like to go all out with a woman, to put all of my strength into an unbridled, animal fuck. I would have ended up in jail if I had done half of what I was doing to Tina to any of my past lovers. And yet, you not only took it, you reveled in it!

My hips rose and fell like a pile driver, my cock ramming into you, your body shaking with each impact. Your face twisted as you climaxed a third time, groaning several choice words for me. This time, I kept fucking you, not giving you a break.

I was surprised then when you asked me stop. I slowed, then stopped, embedded deep within you. "Need a break?" I asked, a cocky grin on my face.

"No," you replied casually, "I want another position."

I smiled widely as I shifted back, sliding out of you. My god! You were the Energizer Bunny of Sex! As you rolled off the couch, then crawled back on, presenting your toned ass to me, you purred, "I love it doggy. Now give it to me good!"

You lowered your chest onto the arm rest, accentuating the curve of your back and the swell of your hips. So damn perfect! It was my turn to purr, (in a deep, manly way, of course) as I moved between your calves and set the tip of my cock to your sex again. I set my hands on the curve of your waist, gripped you hard, and thrust.

You purr turned to a grunt as I slid deep. The second stroke buried me completely, and God what a view? The sight of my cock moving in an out of you was intensely erotic. I paused, just to savor it. It was so damn perfect that I just had to.... Whack! My hand had just slapped one of your round cheeks, and you laughed, "Uh huh, is that all you got?"

I laughed with you, my hands tightening on your waist again, and we were off. This position was perfect for a hard, fast fuck, and I was giving it to you. My hips pounded your ass, the sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the room. My cock felt like iron as it moved like a piston in your channel. I felt my body temperature rise, sweat forming on my skin, as I kept up the pace. This was the third set all over again, only this time... My pace accelerated, as I felt your pussy tightening and heard you gasp and squeak.

I lunged and buried myself as my explosion came, an intense rolling orgasm that joined with yours, my body trying to give you every last drop of my essence. We lost our rhythm, out bodies convulsing in pleasure. My vision grew blurry, as we both collapsed.

After a time, still deep in you, I wrapped my arms around your chest and lay on my side on the couch, pulling you onto your side. I held you as our breathing slowed. I kissed the back of your head, and found your hair moist with sweat. My hands absentmindedly stroked your breasts. I felt you shift your hips, my cock partly sliding from you. Your hand reached back to stroke my own wet hair, as you asked, "How long until the second set?"
 
Back
Top