Pool Party

His cock felt so huge as he pounded away at me. My legs rested on his shoulders, as he savagely thrusted that big cock into my cunt. Orgasm after orgasm swept over me.

My hands grabbed his firm ass, and pulled him closer to me, as I reached up to kiss him deeply. I looked my brother squarely in the eye, as I broke our kiss.

"Oh god Keith, make me your slut. Fuck every hole I have, use me any way you want," I pleaded with him. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted to be his slut. I wanted him to wake me in the middle of the night, and just use me any way he wanted.
 
I pulled my cock out and moved up to titty fuck her again. I wanted her to know that I was in charge. That I would fuck her anyway I wanted whenever I wnated.

"Press those big tits around my cock Sis."

I watched as she obliged. Her hard nipples nearly touching, as I thrust my sloppy cock towards her lips. I gave her a few dozen real hard strokes before reaching down and pinching her nipples.

"Ok now roll over, on your hands and knees. First the cunt, then......your tight tight ass."
 
Keith really had a thing about titty fucking. I could tell how much he loved fucking my big firm tits. Just the look on his face as his cock slid between my tits, made me horny as hell.

I rolled over as he instructed, and leaned forward ' coming to rest on my forearms, as he took his position behind me. He could take me any way he wanted, as long as he kept fucking me with his big cock.

"Stick it in me Keith. I need to feel that big cock."
 
Angel rolled over for me, and gave me a great view of her ass and cunt, as she got on her hands and knees. Her tits brushed across the bed, as she rested on her forearms, her legs spread, just begging for me to take her from behind.

I moved behind her, and slowly rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her slit, and then across the opening to her ass. I could tell how horny she was by the way she humped back to meet my touch.

Without warning, I shoved my cock deep inside her cunt. I could hear the breath leave her lungs as my full length entered her. My ahnds spread apart her ass cheeks, as I began to pound her from behind.
 
Here I was in front of my brother, while he shoved his monster cock in and out of me. From the minute he slid his cock into me, I began to orgasm. Every hard thrust caused my whole body to shake with pleasure. And when he touched the opening to my ass, it drove me nearly insane.

"Humph, unhhh, Fuck me, God Keith."

I could feel sweat ruuning down my back, as his cock tore into my body over and over. I hoped I would be able to walk when we were finally done.
 
My cock slide roughly in and out of my sisters dripping wet cunt. Smacking sounds filled the air from the force of our lovemaking. Angel was a constant mass of moans, as we continued to fuck on my bed.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt with a loud plop, and began to rub it up and down the brown puckered opening of her ass.

"Is this what you want? My hard cock up your ass?"

My words came out as a snarl, as lust flew through my body.
 
I heard my brother as he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me up the ass. My stomach churned with the thought. I had never been fucked there before, but the thought of my brother taking that cherry gave me butterflies.

"Fuck me Keith. Fuck my ass."

My hands moved back to spread my ass cheeks for him. I didn't want him to have any doubt as to how much I wanted to feel that big cock of his invading my tighest hole.

My tits rubbed against the bed, as I rocked back and forth, little moans coming from my throat as I waited for his invasion.
 
Angel was so fucking hot, as she knelt there on the bed. She had begun rocking back and forth on the bed, her ass thrust high in the air, while her chest was pressed against the bed.

My cock was absolutely coated with our juices, as I slowly rubbed it against the opening to my desire. Angel had become a mass of moaning, as she anticipated my cock forcing its way up her virgin hole.

I slowly forced the head of my hard cock into her tight opening. Despite fucking Jen up the ass earlier, I still couldn't believe how tight an ass could be.
 
"Oooooooohhhhhh."


His cock felt so huge as he forced it deeper into my ass. It almost felt as if someone were tearing my ass open.

"It hurts Keith. Stop. Please stop."
 
"It hurts Keith. Stop. Please stop."

Fuck that. I was already too far into this. I knew it would get better for her when she got used to it.

"Just relax Sis."

I slowly forced my cock in the rest of the way, and let it stay there so Angel could become used to it. I reached under her, and began to play with her clit with one hand, while my other hand toyed with her nipple. As I felt her relax, I began to slowly fuck her ass. Only pulling my cock out an inch or so before slowly working it back in. Making each stroke slightly longer than the first, letting go of her breast as I began to really fuck her ass.
 
"Oh God!!!!!!!! Keith"

As his cock filled my ass, pain tore throughout my body. I felt his hands on my breasts, and my clit, and slowly the pain ebbed away, replaced with a wondeful feeling. My ass was on fire, but in a much better way now.

"Oh Keith, God it feels good."

His prick was fucking my ass, just like he had been fucking my pussy only minutes ago. Long hard strokes, while his hand continued to play with my clit. I felt another orgasm coming on.

"Ohhhhhhhh Shit. Ohhh God."

I shoved my ass back against Keiths hard body, and rocked my ass up and down, as my body shook violently from the massive orgasm that roared through my body.
 
I couldn't take it, and as Angel came violently in front of me, I began to shoot my sticky cream deep in her ass.

"Oh sis. God....So tight."

Time seemed to stand still, as my body slammed into her sweet ass. I could feel my feet getting cramps from the force of my orgasm.
 
I kept humping back into Keith, as he shot the last of his load deep in my ass. I couldn't believe how good the wholoe thing had felt.

As his cock softened, and slipped from my ass, I turned and kissed him on the lips.

"Mom and Dad will be home pretty soon. I'm gonna take a shower. Maybe we can do this again sometime soon."

I let my tongue twirl around his, before grabbing my clothes and heading to the shower.
 
I looked down at my soiled cock as Angel left the room. We would certainly be doing that again soon.

I reviewed our little movie on the computer, and got horny all over again as I watched my sister sucking on my hard cock.

I headed into the other shower, and had just finished when I heard my mother and father come home. I quickly hurried back into my room and got dressed as I heard the car back out of the driveway again.
 
Last edited:
OCC: sounds good to me.

ICC: I slipped on a pair of shorts before heading downstairs. I wondered what had happened to Angel.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my Mom.

"Where's Dad?"
 
Jodi (MOM)

5'5" 110lbs
38D
Dirty Blonde hair, blue eyes

Keith came striding into the room, wearing only a pair of shorts. I noticed again, what a fine looking man he was turning into.

"Your Dad and Angel ran out to the store.Steaks for dinner ok?

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before reaching into the fridge to get out the steaks. I swore I could feel Keiths eyes running up and down my body. I still hadn't changed from my business clothes. A mid length plaid skirt, with matching blazer, and a frilly white blouse.
 
Angel put on her short jean shorts, and tight red tank top, and bounded down the steps, as she heard her parents car pull into the drive. Within minutes, she was in the car with her father, and headed to the store to pick up some groceries.

She glanced over at her father, and looked at him in a whole new light. Her experience with Keith had opened her eyes, and now she saw her Father as a man, and not just an authority figure. He was a very handsome man, and she wondered what he had hidden in his pants.

Spreading her legs slightly, Angel ran her hands up and down her smooth tanned legs.

"Cheerleading practice really made my legs sore today. I have to go back tonight, will you drive me?"
 
Keiths eyes ran all over his Mothers sexy body. He had jacked off many a night to visions of her, but never in a million years would he ever dream about making love to her.

He looked at her long toned legs that disappeared into her skirt, the firm ass, and her large breasts. he looked away, just as she turned away from the fridge.

"Steaks sound great Mom. Can I fix you a drink?"
 
"That would be nice dear. Just something simple, like a rum and coke."

That was just like Keith, so sweet. I did worry about him though, so good looking, but no girlfriends. I watched as he walked away, and felt myself stir for just a moment. he certainly had a nice bulge in his shorts. I had to remind myself that he was my son.
 
Jerry

6"3" 220lbs
Blonde hair, blue eyes

Jerry looked over at his daughter as she slid into the seat next to him. Something about her had changed. he had noticed awhile back that she was turning into a beautiful young woman, but today he felt as if she were actually flirting with him.

He watched her run her hands up her long tan legs, and he could feel his cock stir in his pants.

"Sure honey. I'll drive you."

Angel had some really hot friends, and the chance to watch them in their uniforms was too much to ask.

Unfortunately his sex life left much to be desired lately, so it would probably just be his hand that helped him work off his sexual frustrations later.
 
Keith took his time making his mothers drink. She wasn't much of a drinker, usually if she had more than two drinks in an evening, she was lights out. He had to make sure he gave her enough to get her drunk, but not enough that she passed out. On top of that, he had to get Dad out of the house.

Keith pulled out the little bartender guide that his dad kept by the bar. Working carefully, he made his mom her first long island ice tea.

"Here you go Mom, try this."
 
Angel smiled a wicked little smile, as she glanced at her fathers lap, and saw the bulge that had grown there. She made a big show of pushing her breasts together, as they pulled into their driveway.

"Thanks Daddy, I'd do anything for you." she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Her hand accidently rubbing against his crotch.

She slowly walked in front of her father, giving him a great view of her swaying ass.
 
Last edited:
Jodi took the tall drink from her son."This is an awfully big drink."

She smiled as she took a sip."Hey this is really tasty. I just might make you my personal bartender.

"Why don't you start the steaks, while I change. Your Dad and Sister should be home soon."

By the time Jodi returned downstairs, Keith had 4 steaks grilling.

"How do I look?"

Jodi had changed into a form fitting red dress. Two thin straps ran over her shoulder, while the dress wrapped tightly around her large chest. The bottom hem of her dress came to mid thigh. As she asked Keith how she looked, she spun gracefully in a circle
 
Back
Top