With a mischievious grin...

You have quite possibly the sexiest legs I have ever seen...and from what I've seen of your feet, they're gorgeous as well.

I can't thank you enough for sharing your beauty.

Maybe not... It might cause to many sinful thoughts ;) How are you maam??

As always...

I must say you're a very refreshing change from the norm. Thanks for being original :)

It is Wednesday and I think tonight is a great night for some new MYW pics. It is hump day after all and we all want to hump you. Especially if you are in your panties.

You have quite possibly the sexiest legs I have ever seen...and from what I've seen of your feet, they're gorgeous as well.

I can't thank you enough for sharing your beauty.

Aw, that is so sweet, thank you! Years and years of riding horses :)

I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Hope you wear something made of very fine silk.

You bring the chocolate. I'll stoke the fire.

Was just wondering. Glad your monogamous.

Haha me too...swinging probably wouldn't work for me ;)

Maybe not... It might cause to many sinful thoughts How are you maam??

I'm good, busy...very very very very busy. But good!

a day or two late...but damn love what i see......glad the light was good and glad you dont like football.

Thank you :)

preternaturaly Good!

I think what you're looking for there is 'preternaturally' ;) and thank you.

and the subject was pulchritudinous

ha! Have you been reading my thesaurus?

Happy Hump Day ... MYW ....

Thank you :) Only two days left til...two more full days of work! and then a new week! yayyyyyyyyyy....wait....

I must say you're a very refreshing change from the norm. Thanks for being original

Why thank you ;)

Maybe, if you're wearing those tall boots.

I'll see what I can do.

It is Wednesday and I think tonight is a great night for some new MYW pics. It is hump day after all and we all want to hump you. Especially if you are in your panties.

Panties tend to get in the way in that situation in my experience.

I second that!

well, I hate to disappoint my constituents...

I didn't manipulate this in any way. The light was just perfect.

Attachments

• red teddy 6 lit.jpg
    red teddy 6 lit.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,966
Panties don't have to be in the way you can pull them to the side or take one leg out. Panties are just heavenly. I know how much you love panties as well. I bet you own a lot of panties don't you? Probably have a panty drawer full of nothing but panties. I bet if you go to Victoria Secret their panties have nothing on the amount of panties you have.

:eek: Do I see a bruise on that cute tush?:kiss::kiss::kiss:

The lighting in your room is great for pic taking and creating shadows on your amazing body...and looks soo relaxing and romantic;)

Panties don't have to be in the way you can pull them to the side or take one leg out. Panties are just heavenly. I know how much you love panties as well. I bet you own a lot of panties don't you? Probably have a panty drawer full of nothing but panties. I bet if you go to Victoria Secret their panties have nothing on the amount of panties you have.

You spend a lot of time thinking about panties. I'm starting to wonder if you wear them yourself.

yes it is just perfect the way it outlines your yummy buns ;)

well thank you?

Do I see a bruise on that cute tush?

The lighting in your room is great for pic taking and creating shadows on your amazing body...and looks soo relaxing and romantic

I almost always have bruises, cuts, scrapes, broken fingernails...broken fingers...it's just a peril of the profession :). I don't even notice them anymore.

It is, it's very soft light. Lovely for photographs.

You bring the chocolate. I'll stoke the fire.

I'll bring passion fruit and we can dip it in the chocolate melted by your fire. It's quite tasty that way.

I didn't manipulate this in any way. The light was just perfect.

Yes, you captured detail in both the highlights and the shadows. And your curves are lovely as always.

I do feel like you're manipulating my emotions with pics like this...please don't ever stop.

You spend a lot of time thinking about panties. I'm starting to wonder if you wear them yourself.

well thank you?

I almost always have bruises, cuts, scrapes, broken fingernails...broken fingers...it's just a peril of the profession :). I don't even notice them anymore.

It is, it's very soft light. Lovely for photographs.

I think about panties a lot???? Not sure what gives you the thought I think about panties. Panties? SHeesh no i dont think about panties. Plus I dont wear panties. I like to free ball it. Let the boys breath. Sometimes I hang them out the window while driving. Especially on hot summer days when my bag is like taffy. Damn I miss the summer.

Back