The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, don't you... that volunteer and assist don't mean jack shit? You're an accomplice, pure and simple (okay let me be clear, those last two words do not describe wicked or myself in any way, shape or form).

Plausible deniability! I didn't DOOOOO jack shit. I aided. Maybe abetted. But I can squeak my way out of it. You just watch.

You two are not both pure and simple?! :eek:

Psssssssh. The pretty lady can speak for herself. I'm innocent.

Scouts honor.

Time for a visit to the doctor.

-deep breath-

here is to hope.

Fingers crossed for ya love.

I'm not sure who Cait and Wicked are plotting against...but I think I'd best stick to the shadows until its more clear...

I'm not sure who Cait and Wicked are plotting against...but I think I'd best stick to the shadows until its more clear...

In the words of Bane...

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding...The shadows betray you, for they belong to me.

Yes, well... the plotee seems to have gone to ground. Maybe sleeping? One can hope someone is getting some. Sleep, that is.

In the words of Bane...

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding...The shadows betray you, for they belong to me.

I LOVE that quote. Unfortunately, you're mistaken about me. I'm no Knight, dark or otherwise. And if you were born in the shadows, try being born of them.

I LOVE that quote. Unfortunately, you're mistaken about me. I'm no Knight, dark or otherwise. And if you were born in the shadows, try being born of them.

I loved that movie. The entire series. It all just rocks my socks.

And to tell you the truth. The dark is lovely. Lovely, dark, and deep, actually.

But I've always been one for the light. At least by default.

Being of fire will do that to a girl.

I loved that movie. The entire series. It all just rocks my socks.

And to tell you the truth. The dark is lovely. Lovely, dark, and deep, actually.

But I've always been one for the light. At least by default.

Being of fire will do that to a girl.

Ah, the girl that was on fire...where'd I put my marshmallows?

I pledge allegiance to the redheads of the united boards of lit. From the carpet, to the drapes, unresistible, with hotness, and naughtiness for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back