25 y/o bbw new to this

Love The Curves!

Sometinmes I like a sports car to drive. But sometimes a Cadillac.
You my dear, area soft bundle of sexy flesh, ready to engulf my hard driving spirit.

Sometinmes I like a sports car to drive. But sometimes a Cadillac.
You my dear, area soft bundle of sexy flesh, ready to engulf my hard driving spirit.

I think you should explain how you meant this.. am I supposed to be the cadillac?

I think you need my help with showering! Great pics, kerryanna! Keep posting, please.

i know i havenʻt been posting...

sorry if thats a disappointment.

I made some lovely friends who satisfied my need to be told Iʻm pretty...
but recently they have been letting me down, so I may be in the market again.

preferably new friends would be single, interested in playing *and* conversation, willing to share at least a few pictures, and not tooo much older than I am.
I know I could post a personal, but Iʻd like to hear from people whoʻve been to this thread and liked what they found :kiss:

preferably new friends would be single, interested in playing *and* conversation, willing to share at least a few pictures, and not tooo much older than I am.
I know I could post a personal, but Iʻd like to hear from people whoʻve been to this thread and liked what they found :kiss:

That's a shame beautiful lady, I am interested in playing, conversation and sharing, but unfortunately not single and well over twice your age. But I can still tell you how beautiful you are.

Well, please allow me to add my voice to those that are telling you that you are very pretty. I'm married and a bit older than you, but I hope that my opinion still counts. Have a great night, beautiful.

Well, please allow me to add my voice to those that are telling you that you are very pretty. I'm married and a bit older than you, but I hope that my opinion still counts. Have a great night, beautiful.

Same goes for me. The lady is sexy as hell.

My hubby and I love your pics:heart:

Back