Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fucking awesome, RA!

I see I have missed much frolicking, bouncing, bad jokes, a newcomer and rum this evening. I do hope my little Playful has found a fun game to play. Make sure Dave tells you ALL the rules...he has a habit of changing them to benefit himself during the game. *cough*

Are we all gonna check the new guy for zombie bites? Huh? Can we? Can we??

*smiles* I think game night has been put on hold, LOL.

:kiss::kiss: Miss Ella.
 
This is fucking awesome, RA!

I see I have missed much frolicking, bouncing, bad jokes, a newcomer and rum this evening. I do hope my little Playful has found a fun game to play. Make sure Dave tells you ALL the rules...he has a habit of changing them to benefit himself during the game. *cough*

Are we all gonna check the new kid for zombie bites? Huh? Can we? Can we??

Be my guest :D I have nothing to hide
 
tumblr_mgz5nngY8J1s2iagxo1_500.jpg
 
*stands still and waits for your attentions*

** crooks a finger at Dave and give him my best come hither look **

then get over here, silly boy... I think they're going to be busy with the new guy for a bit...
 
Last edited:
*Sneaks another pack of batteries out of Dave's room, and heads back to my dorm*
 
Lol! It's ok :) still working on that 100 posts so I can get an avatar.

FWIW I think it's funny too: the irony of your name and all ^^ hehe
 
lol! That's the spirit!

** stretching and yawning **

boy, bouncing on the trampoline sure does make a girl tired....

**turning to go to my dorm room **

'night, y'all. Don't have too much fun without me.
 
Yes, I checked...she is ALL female.
;)
Meow

Now, Ella, don't scare the new GIRL away! I'm just glad I'm not the newbie any longer. The hazing was.... wait, I liked the hazing.
Bwahahaha lets get to it
Knock knock need a sniper? One shot one kill and pretty damn good with a hammer.
Hey look! *points* I'm not the newbie anymore! xD

Hi there Keth. Wait here with me until the rules are explained. Waiting on Dave to wake up ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top