Best MMF story?

Wow, piggy,

What an incredible story. I loved that you brought the wife into it, even if it was as a spectator. I hope you're planning that follow-up, where Carole gets some,too, though I loved having her watch.

Another great story, my friend.

I'm glad you decided to stick around.
Sticking around yes, but I will not allow comments on any stories in the Loving Wives category. I am working on another now butwe'll see where it goes.

Sticking around yes, but I will not allow comments on any stories in the Loving Wives category. I am working on another now butwe'll see where it goes.

Piggy, loved the new story. Had me soaking wet from start to finish! I am so glad you didn't let those jackwagons get to you, and you're sticking around. I look forward to more HLP stories to get all hot and bothered to.

Hi all...some of my mmf stories have been fairly well received. My New Canadian Friends is one. The Bet and the Marion series involve mm, crossdressing and strapon. Just click on the spiral in my signature to get to them and I hope you enjoy them if you read them.

Hi all...some of my mmf stories have been fairly well received. My New Canadian Friends is one. The Bet and the Marion series involve mm, crossdressing and strapon. Just click on the spiral in my signature to get to them and I hope you enjoy them if you read them.
Thanks, jomar. Now I have a wet spot on my slacks to carry around for the rest of the day.

Loved the story, wish it were much longer.

My latest story is not MMF and the wife is mentioned as having been the impetus fir the two guys being together. It should be up soon and pleast let me know what you all think. Also, rest assured, I am currently working on an MMF story to satisfy the readers wants needs and desires.

Myway...

No need to be self deprecating. Promote away.

Wish I was Johnny...

Thanks for sending the link.

My first MMF!!!!!

I was dating a girl named Valerie. The best sex I have EVER had. This woman could cum just having her nipples sucked. She would have multiple orgasms so fast and hard she would scream STOP because she thought she was going to pass out.

Anyway,,,,, I asked her many times to do a girl for me. She always said "you do a guy first!". And I always answered "FUCK NO!!!!!". Thus went on for some time. Then one day I was online talking with a woman and cybering. She was using her husband in the scenario. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum so I went along with it. Afterwards I thought WTF that was actually kind of hot. And after all it's only fair. So I called her again,,,,, same ole same ole, but this time I told her Ok!!!!!

She was like,,,,, what????? Are you serious????? I told her what happened and she said she knew a guy who wanted to fo that. I said well call him and set it up! She said really??????

She told me she called him at work and he now had an erection at work. He was very excited about it. So she set it up for about a month later. I met her at her house first thing that morning. I had a key and she was in the shower. Shes Apollo hot. I was kissing her and feeling her sexy body. It was too early to leave so we were playing in her bed. She said Howard ( the other guy) told her not to let me cum until we were all together. So we kissed and touched and stuff and then she went too far I said uh oh!!!!!! I'm cunning!!!!!! Well it was too late, I did.

We drove to the motel where we were all going to meet. We waited and waited and waited. It seemed like he wasn't going to be able to join us so we started playing. Why waste a good motel room right?????

Before I forget he was a marine with an 8 inch cock which I later found out stays hard after he cums. Being a marine he was built pretty well too.

So anyway since we thought he wasn't coming we just dud our thing. I had cum now about 4 times. Then,,,,,,,,,, yeah you guessed it, the phone rang, he's on his way. I told her great I don't have a lot left now!!!!! I said you'll gave to help. Age was glad too. Age sucked and licked and kissed till he arrived.

He came in and we were still in bed. He watched for a bit. Then he got undressed and joined us in bed. He was laying perpendicular to me with her behind him. We kind of had that pregnant pause time. I though ok if this us going to happen just do it!!!!! So I leaned over and skid his cock into my mouth. I had been very nervous but just went for it.

When she saw that she came with no one touching her. I sucked and licked. She told me to slow down. I did and it didn't take rel long until he said " I'm cunning!!!!!". He came in my mouth, l leaned over him and kissed Valerie sharing it with her.

We sat for a bit, with his cock still hard. Then he sucked me. Like I said, I didn't have much left in the tank so it tool a bit for me to cum. Age was still behind him silently mouthing for me to cum and playing with her big breasts. I finally came for him and he swallowed.

It was so hot that a month later we all did it again.

WOW!!!!!

You deserve all the credit for the soaking wet part!

My left hand rested on his bare hip as he knelt on all fours in front of me. My right hand held my well lubricated latex covered cock and rubbed it against his tight puckered asshole making him moan loudly like a whore. He had a nice, smooth hairless ass and I playfully slapped him making him jump in surprise.

His sexy wife, Shelly, giggled at his reaction. Her pretty green eyes were transfixed on my hard dick as I teased her sissy husband mercilessly. She and I had been fucking off and on for six months and he knew all about it. She would go home to him after our dates and tell him all about how I fucked her. She would go into detail about the positions and places that we fucked. She would tell him how good my big cock felt inside her and she would sit on his face and make him eat my cum from her well fucked cunt as she chided him about his small cock.

His dick wasn't tiny. It was about 5" long but it was thin and my cock dwarfed it in both length and girth. Shelly loved my cock and she couldn't get enough of it. Whenever we got together it was all about sex. We'd fuck two or three times a night and she was the most orgasmic woman I'd ever been with. Shelly had big tits with sensitive nipples, a narrow waist and fully hips. She could cum just by having her nipples sucked and she loved risky sex. We had sex in some of the most dangerous places including a parking lot outside a bar and in a parking garage across the street from the police station.

"Do you want it slut?" I asked playfully as I pushed the head of my cock against his tight sphincter. His wife lay back on the bed and watched intently. Her hand was buried in her pussy and her big chest heaved with excitement. She had never seen two guys go at it but she had been fantasizing about it since she was in college. When I told her that I would be against having her husband suck me off she jumped at the opportunity. I'd never been blown by a guy but the idea was kind of exciting.

"Oh god yes," he hissed as he wiggled his tight ass. He had sucked my cock back to life just minutes after I blasted an enormous load into his wife's cunt. He was really good and I suspected it was not the first time he'd had his lips on a cock despite both he and his wife's insistence.

"Beg for it," I said as I looked at Shelly and smiled. She was well into her third straight climax and the smell of her excited cunt hung heavy in the air.

"Oh please fuck me," he groaned. He voice seemed higher than it had when we had started. It was almost feminine.

"How about you baby?" I asked Shelly as I pushed hard against her husbands tight asshole. "Do you want to watch him get fucked?"

"Yes, yes oh fuck yes," she said softly. Her body shook violently as another climax shook her curvaceous body. "Please fuck him for me."

I shoved my hips forward and my stiff cock penetrated his sphincter with a slight 'pop.' My hands held his hips tight and my shaft disappeared inside him until my balls touched his.

He groaned loudly as I pulled back until the ridge of my cock head touched his sphincter and then I thrust back into him hard.

"Ugh," he grunted like a hungry pig. My cock filled his ass he groaned loudly.

I fell into a smooth steady rhythm as I held his hips tight and pounded my dick into his asshole hard and fast.

"Don't stop," he cried out loudly, "please don't stop. I'm gonna cum."

Shelly continued to finger her sloppy wet cunt as I fucked her husband's tight ass. He was tight but I knew he had been fucked before.

He grunted and groaned as cum spewed from his hard dick like molten lava.

I felt my climax build and I sped past the point of no return as my cum boiled in my loins.

"Where do you want it?" I asked them.

"On my face," he hissed loudly. "Cum on my face."

I pulled my dripping cock from his ass and turned him around forcefully as I stroked my hard dick.

I looked at Shelly. A glazed expression covered her pretty face and her fingers continued to play with her wet cunt as she watched us. Her husband knelt before me with his mouth opened wide like a hungry baby bird.

"Here it comes," I moaned as my cock exploded onto his face and into his mouth. I stroked it until my climax was done and then squeezed the last few drops into his mouth.

Shelly crawled over to her husband and licked my cum from his face and lips.

"I love you honey," she told him as they shared my seed in a deep wet kiss.

I dressed silently and let myself out the front door as Shelly and her husband snuggled under the covers of their bed. I knew she would call again. She always did.

My left hand rested on his bare hip as he knelt on all fours in front of me. My right hand held my well lubricated latex covered cock and rubbed it against his tight puckered asshole making him moan loudly like a whore. He had a nice, smooth hairless ass and I playfully slapped him making him jump in surprise.

His sexy wife, Shelly, giggled at his reaction. Her pretty green eyes were transfixed on my hard dick as I teased her sissy husband mercilessly. She and I had been fucking off and on for six months and he knew all about it. She would go home to him after our dates and tell him all about how I fucked her. She would go into detail about the positions and places that we fucked. She would tell him how good my big cock felt inside her and she would sit on his face and make him eat my cum from her well fucked cunt as she chided him about his small cock.

His dick wasn't tiny. It was about 5" long but it was thin and my cock dwarfed it in both length and girth. Shelly loved my cock and she couldn't get enough of it. Whenever we got together it was all about sex. We'd fuck two or three times a night and she was the most orgasmic woman I'd ever been with. Shelly had big tits with sensitive nipples, a narrow waist and fully hips. She could cum just by having her nipples sucked and she loved risky sex. We had sex in some of the most dangerous places including a parking lot outside a bar and in a parking garage across the street from the police station.

"Do you want it slut?" I asked playfully as I pushed the head of my cock against his tight sphincter. His wife lay back on the bed and watched intently. Her hand was buried in her pussy and her big chest heaved with excitement. She had never seen two guys go at it but she had been fantasizing about it since she was in college. When I told her that I would be against having her husband suck me off she jumped at the opportunity. I'd never been blown by a guy but the idea was kind of exciting.

"Oh god yes," he hissed as he wiggled his tight ass. He had sucked my cock back to life just minutes after I blasted an enormous load into his wife's cunt. He was really good and I suspected it was not the first time he'd had his lips on a cock despite both he and his wife's insistence.

"Beg for it," I said as I looked at Shelly and smiled. She was well into her third straight climax and the smell of her excited cunt hung heavy in the air.

"Oh please fuck me," he groaned. He voice seemed higher than it had when we had started. It was almost feminine.

"How about you baby?" I asked Shelly as I pushed hard against her husbands tight asshole. "Do you want to watch him get fucked?"

"Yes, yes oh fuck yes," she said softly. Her body shook violently as another climax shook her curvaceous body. "Please fuck him for me."

I shoved my hips forward and my stiff cock penetrated his sphincter with a slight 'pop.' My hands held his hips tight and my shaft disappeared inside him until my balls touched his.

He groaned loudly as I pulled back until the ridge of my cock head touched his sphincter and then I thrust back into him hard.

"Ugh," he grunted like a hungry pig. My cock filled his ass he groaned loudly.

I fell into a smooth steady rhythm as I held his hips tight and pounded my dick into his asshole hard and fast.

"Don't stop," he cried out loudly, "please don't stop. I'm gonna cum."

Shelly continued to finger her sloppy wet cunt as I fucked her husband's tight ass. He was tight but I knew he had been fucked before.

He grunted and groaned as cum spewed from his hard dick like molten lava.

I felt my climax build and I sped past the point of no return as my cum boiled in my loins.

"Where do you want it?" I asked them.

"On my face," he hissed loudly. "Cum on my face."

I pulled my dripping cock from his ass and turned him around forcefully as I stroked my hard dick.

I looked at Shelly. A glazed expression covered her pretty face and her fingers continued to play with her wet cunt as she watched us. Her husband knelt before me with his mouth opened wide like a hungry baby bird.

"Here it comes," I moaned as my cock exploded onto his face and into his mouth. I stroked it until my climax was done and then squeezed the last few drops into his mouth.

Shelly crawled over to her husband and licked my cum from his face and lips.

"I love you honey," she told him as they shared my seed in a deep wet kiss.

I dressed silently and let myself out the front door as Shelly and her husband snuggled under the covers of their bed. I knew she would call again. She always did.

Damn Piggy! Have you been running around in my mind, dirty boy?

HerLittlePiggy, Don't you dare EVER think of leaving Lit. You stories are amazing and if you only knew just how much cum they have produced from me:D

Another great, hot story.
Thanks again, HerLittlePiggy!

Thanks. That was just something I whipped up in a day (helps me sleep, believe it or not). My latest actual story has been posted (Becoming Jessie's Bitch). The second installment has also been submitted and another story (a little short but there may be a follow up) has also been submitted. It is titled "My First Time Bi". Should be up in a week or so and it is MMF. I posted it to the gay male section. Hopefully they don't put it in loving wives and unleash the furry of the nut jobs.

Thanks. That was just something I whipped up in a day (helps me sleep, believe it or not). My latest actual story has been posted (Becoming Jessie's Bitch). The second installment has also been submitted and another story (a little short but there may be a follow up) has also been submitted. It is titled "My First Time Bi". Should be up in a week or so and it is MMF. I posted it to the gay male section. Hopefully they don't put it in loving wives and unleash the furry of the nut jobs.

I read the Jessie story. And I look forward to the others!

Back