Popular Girl's Pool Party

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
"...and I invited that nice boy Jack from next door."

She stood in her kitchen in a tiny bikini and stared at that part of her mother's note. Her parents were gone until Sunday and had ok'd a small party. She had even promised her father it would only be girls and then her mother invited the geek from next door. They were going to play in the pool and work on there tans. Their tans without tan lines. What had her mother been thinking? Especially inviting that geek!

For his part, Jack had been planning on spending the day playing this awesome new MMORPG that would probably prove too easy after a hard weekend of play. Most of them did. But after they moved here last year and Jack spent the year as the biggest geek in school, well, he didn't have much else to do. Back in New York he was in the science and engineering schoo. He was doing collegiate level work as a sophomore. Then he moved to the middle of the country and the hardest classes he could take he'd already taken. The community college was three hours away, so he couldn't supplement and his parents both worked so homeschooling was out. So he slept, literally slept, through classes and the teachers would wake him up and ask him a question and he'd spit out the answer, ask for something challenging and go back to sleep.

This pissed off pretty much everyone. His teachers hated his attitude. The other kids thought he was a show off brainiac, super nerd and treated him accordingly. He got into a few fights, but held his own and won two of them. After that his parents were pissed, but the bullies left him alone.

It sucked baving no one to talk to, or just hang out with. But fuck it. He could wait out his senior year, slam out a few more AP credits and go to college and never look back.

Until this morning when he was at the grocery store buying the weekly vegetables with his mom. They ran into a neighbor lady who recognized him and she just had to talk with him. Her daughter was having a pool party and he should come and she wouldn't take no for an answer and neither would his mom. It would do him good to get out of the house and away from that computer and meet some people his own age and maybe enjoy high school and be normal for once.

So Jack had to go. He hadn't been swimming since freshman year and the trunks didn't fit right. He didn't have time to go buy a new pair so instead he wore a pair of Bermuda shorts that tied around his waist and came down to the top of his knee. He didn't wear any underwear so his dick slipped down the left leg. Jack figured they'd be fine. What he didn't realize is that the head of his cock stuck out past the end of the shorts.

Jack had a glandular disorder. The jackpot of all glandular disorders. His body produced the chemical found in viagra that stimulated erectile tissue. His testicles and prostate over produced semen. The growth hormones that regulated his cock were over producing. It left him with an uncut piece of meat hanging between his legs that compared favorably to farm animals, that stayed hard for hours and produced cum by the barrel.

Jack figured it made him a freak. He had been afraid of having sex since he was diagnosed at 13. Today was going to change that.

The girl's house was next door. The mom had said be there at 9. So Jack got there at 9. The door was open and no one answered when he knocked. He called hello but no one answered that either. Jack ducked his head Inside. He tentatively entered just in time to see the girl bounce down the stairs in her bikini.

"Damn," he whispered to himself, not considering what looking at this girl was going to do to him. She ddidn't see him so he cleared his throat and said hello a bit louder. She was still reading the note.

"Excuse me," Jack said finally loud enough. She turned and stared at him. To be fair, he was fighting to keep looking at her face. "I'm Jack from next door. Your mother said there was a party here at 9?"

She started to explain that everyone knows that means no one would be here until noon but her words trailed off, her mouth left open as she stared at his crotch. Jack's ears went red, and he knew his cheeks would follow. He glanced down and sure enough the Loch Ness monster was peeking it's head out of the water. Or in this case, his tent. Fuck.

"Look, I'm sorry, I better go before-"

The room filled with the sound of ripping fabric as the stitches on his left leg broke, the flap of colorful fabric flapping down and his heavy, hairy uncut cock hung straight and low out in front of him. It was thicker around then a cocke can and as long as his thigh. Even under the foreskin the head was noticeably thicker and fatter than the shaft.

"I am so sorry. I hate to ask, but is there any way you could help me with this?"

He meant could she lend him a pair of her father's pants, but that isn't what she heard.

---------------

OOC: The premise is the nerd gets to fuck all the popular girls in school over the weekend at his neighbor's house. Whether one at a time or in small groups is up to my co-author. If interested please pm me with your first post.

I am looking for a female co-author who can write well. Look over my other threads to get an idea of my style. Three paragraphs tends to be a short post for me. Preferably she should be eager to drink cum, but being willing to drink some and play with it is ok. Maybe wash off in the pool.

I like oral, titty-fucks and cum play. Light bondage and dirty talk is fun too. No vore, scat or anal.

Thank you.
 
Christy lives in a suburban house in a middle-class neighborhood on a wooded lot on the outskirts of Humpville. She is the 18-year-old only daughter of Mary, a nurse, and David, an accountant, who are often away at work or other things. Christy was a sweet girl once, but with all her sports and her growth spurt is now a tall solid big strong and very voluptuous teenager She is now 6 ft tall, 225lb and measurements of 46D-32-44, and has flowing long blonde hair and bright green eyes, She has also discovered that she rather like teasing the boys and men with her clothes (or comparative lack of) and actions. She loves seeing their bulges grow!
She has become aware that a skinny nerdy-type boy seems to have moved in next door, along with his family. They have said hello and chatted a few times -- but he comes across as being nice but shy.
Christy decides to host a pool party one weekend for her girl friends and this was OK'd by her mother, who dropped the bombshell that she had "invited the boy from next door. He seems to be shy and lonely, and being with a bunch of girls might be good for him!". Well,
whatever, thinks Christy, who really wanted to "ham it up" with her friends.
The invite says 9am on Saturday, hoping that people might start arriving before 2pm so that the party can finish at a reasonable time. This was Mom's stipulation.
But shortly after 9am Christy, who is upstairs, hears a male voice shouting from the front door. She goes down to investigate.
Christy (NSFW)
"Oh hello Jack!", she says. "You're here early! Now that you are here you may as well come in --"
Then there is the ripping of fabric as Jack's enormous erection bursts through his shorts.
"What the --", says Christy. "Are you thinking of your girlfriend or something? Come in in. We'll see what we can do with that!"
And Christy grabs his cock to stop it swinging round to much as she pulls him into the house.
 
"What girlfriend? I-" Jack got cut off when Christy grabbed his disproportionately large organ. Then she pulled on it and out of fear and humiliation, Jack followed her into her house.

Not that he was afraid of Christy in a general sense. Even though she was a foot taller than him and significantly morr buff, he wasn't afraid of her. He was afraid in the specific sense. She had her hand on his cock, putting Jack in a particularly vulnerable position.

However, she was surprisingly gentle. She didn't yank on his cock, but pulled gently, leading him inside. Of course, she didn't let go either. Actually, it felt kind of good. Kind of very good. Good enough to make his cock throb in her hand.

Jack knew from his masturbatory experimentation that it didn't take much for him to cum, and after that first cum his dick got harder and harder. It was the chemical affect of his condition. And the last thing he wanted to do was cum all over Christy's mostly naked ass and her parents' floor.

OK, maybe he would actually love to coat Christy in his thick, flowing man juice. He wanted it to be intentional though, a result of desire, not an accident to clean up.

"Careful Christy. That gun is loaded, it might go off."
 
Finally, Kim's parents went out and she was able to head over to Christy's. Seeing the front door to Christy's house partially open she let herself in. Her petite frame sliding in silently. Her long black hair brushing her back as only the string of her bikini covering her dark tanned back.
"Hello" she said as quietly as possible. She hoped Christy was already up to no good. As she rounded the corner to the living room she saw a boy, several inches shorter than Christy with his back to her and Christy in front of him, obviously focused on his mid section. Kim stepped back and watched from behind the corner. She was wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and her hot pink bikini. It was a warm day and Kim didn't care much for clothes, especially around Christy.
Seeing Christy already fondling a boy Kim stripped off her shorts and stood leaning against the wall watching. Her small hands could not help but touch her fine young body. Her A cups were topped with nice rounded hard nipples. Her crotch as waxed and her bikini already wet as her fingers slid over it.
 
"Oh you must be thinking of somebody!", says Christy to Jack. "Look at it!" She strokes it, probably causing it to lengthen and enlarge even further.
"What is that? It is a loaded gun? And it might go off?
"Oh dear!! We cannot have you making a mess everywhere, can we? Now I wonder what we can do, and where to catch anything which might come out?
"Oh, I know ---"
and she turns him to face her and puts his big cock between her upper thighs. She loosens her bikini bottom (what there is of it) and angles his cock up into between her wet quivering vaginal lips.
Then her hands go to his bottom and lift him up into her, his feet leaving the ground.
Christy and Jack NSFW
 
Last edited:
"Oh God" Kim caught herself as she watched Christy and abnormally strong body lift this boy. His moan of pleasure and her unusually satisfied moan of acceptance peaked Kim's interest. Kim and Christy has double teamed some boys before and none of them could really make her feel it. Kim felt it even with the smallish boys. She was petite and unusually sensitive.
As Kim watched Christy used the boy like a toy but a toy with a very large cock attached. Her face was intense with sensation. It reminded Kim of the time she had watched Christy and the basketball coach go at it like giants wrestling. He was six eight with a cock to match and she roared as he moved her around the way she was moving this boy around.
Not surprisingly the boy cried out "I'm cumming" well before Christy but she did not seem to care. She kept going even after he emptied himself into her. I was on the verge of orgasm is perfect sync with the sexy giant as the door bell rang.
"Shit" I heard Christy hiss as I grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs padding silently up the carpeted stairs.
 
Christy feels Jack expanding and twitching and leaking inside her. He wan't be long.
With a strong pull she pulls him up hard inside her while contracting all around him, and holds him tight as he cums and spurts into her pulsating spasming vagina --
Slamming him up and down hard until he starts to subside, which seems like ages but is probably only a few minutes.
As her vision returns to normal she notices some movement to one side of the room.
"Well hello Kim!", says Christy to the petite black-haired girl who had let herself into the living room. "Welcome, and glad you could come to my pool party."
She lets Jack down and out of her.
"Sorry", she says. "Jack was invited along also. I hope you don't mind. I think that he will be an arousing addition to festivities, don't you think?"
Christy can see that Kim is aroused, stripping off and fondling herself. But then Kim disappears upstairs.
"Hey come back and join us!", says Christy after her.
She answers the doorbell, taking a naked Jack with her to the door.
"Well hello Amanda!", she says to the solid redhead in a green bikini at the door.
"Welcome! We were all just going out to the pool! Come and join us!"
 
KIm comes back downstairs after collecting herself. The vision of Jack and his massive cock cannot be unseen and therefor she is horny as hell, unsure what she could do with that massive thing but certainly interested in trying.
She hears Christy welcome Amanda. Kim knows Amanda but they are not close. Kim has always been attracted to the fiery redhead and has wanted to find out if the carpet matches the drapes as they say.
"Hey" Kim says bounding out to the pool behind the others. Amanda is beautiful from behind in her bikini with her ass just so and Jack looks like a submissive slave being dragged around by Christy.
"So Christy are you sharing him?" Kim asks eyeing his flaccid yet giant cock.
 
"Why of course!", says Christy. But first you will have to catch him --"
And Christy bodily throws Jack into the middle of the pool. He lands with a big splash.
"Go get him Kim!", says Christy.
Meanwhile Amanda is not waiting around. She dives into the pool herself. Her bikini looks rather precariously engineered; it probably will not stay on long.
Amanda dives underwater and looks up to see a vision of a very large penis between two legs, She comes up under the vision and tries to take the penis end into her mouth, but stands up too much in the pool and tips Jack over.
"OOh sorry Jack!", she says in mock apology, while splashing him.
 
Kim walks to a chaise lounge and lays down. She watches Amanda in the pool with the new toy and smiles.
"How was he Christy?" Kim asks looking at her friend seductively. "I hear geeks are the best? Did you get anything other than fucked by him?" Kim is serious as if talking about a shopping trip or something, not the sex she just watched her friend inflict on this well hung geek.
"I don't know, there might not be much left when Amanda gets done with him" Kim says looking distant.
"Anyone else coming over?" Kim finally asks as she unclasps her bikini and lays in on the table. She then slips her bottoms off to reveal her perfectly smooth, perfectly shaped little body. She lets her fingers drag across her stiff small brown nipples then down to her opening legs as she watched Amanda trying to suck the enormous beast of a cock.
"Harder girlfriend, you have to suck it harder" she shouts with a laugh and a glance at Christy.
 
"Mmmm!", says Christy in response to Kim's question. "I think you might have a good chance of finding out! Why don't you go and join them?
"Oh I think you will find there is plenty left. Geeks might be small in some parts, but .....
"Come on let's Give Amanda a hand --- and perhaps a few other things", says Christy. "We are not here just to lie around all day!"
Christy dives into the pool; her very flimsy bikini only approximately following her.
 
Back
Top