So, the notion that armed guards will prevent shootings.

The Second Amendment...and it will remain a right as long as I and other freedom loving Americans defend it against power hungry Democrats...

It's no longer a liberal issue when most of America supports a broad range of gun control measures. It's an American one.

Conservatives always believe they're in the majority no matter how few people their beliefs appeal to.

1-14-13-12.png

Last edited:
It's no longer a liberal issue when most of America supports a broad range of gun control measures. It's an American one.

No, it is a Media driven attack and the brain washed like you believe it...remember Media Matters. How many Americans support term limits? Why is that not in the Media everyday?

And Democrats manufacturer false crisis for more Government programs, taxes and control...they want the rule of the media mob controlled by a select few, the Constitution is just words to be manipulated...

And as long as you can get the herd together at 51% you are always right... but having true principles has never been popular.

If the concept of "majority rule" offends you, America is probably not a good fit for you. Somalia beckons!!

And as long as you can get the herd together at 51% you are always right... but having true principles has never been popular.

People on the other side of the issues have principles just like you do. You're free to have different principles but you're not free to say that gun control advocates lack them. Not in any kind of honest way anyway.

People on the other side of the issues have principles just like you do. You're free to have different principles but you're not free to say that gun control advocates lack them. Not in any kind of honest way anyway.

Have you ever met an "honest" libertarian?

Me neither.

And Democrats manufacturer false crisis for more Government programs, taxes and control...they want the rule of the media mob controlled by a select few, the Constitution is just words to be manipulated...

The Constitution doesn't say anything about background checks or specifically what type of arms should be regulated and how those regulations should be implemented. It's clear that the right to bear arms is limited though. Therefore your blather about manipulating the Constitution is nonsense.

I guess living off others earned money and government created debt is a principle...:rolleyes: Stalin, Mao and Hitler had principles too.

The Constitution doesn't say anything about background checks or specifically what type of arms should be regulated and how those regulations should be implemented. It's clear that the right to bear arms is limited though. Therefore your blather about manipulating the Constitution is nonsense.

Bans do not pass strict scrutiny unless you pack the court with affirmative action puppets...and bans do not even address the real violence problem...it is about control and you think your party has it and you will hopefully be proven wrong.

Originally Posted by sufisaint View Post
Stalin, Mao and Hitler had principles too.

Yes they did.

Many you admire I am sure...

Bans do not pass strict scrutiny unless you pack the court with affirmative action puppets...and bans do not even address the real violence problem...it is about control and you think your party has it and you will hopefully be proven wrong.

Bans of various types of weapons and who can posses them have passed Constitutional muster for generations regardless as to the politics of the court. And I'm not sure what affirmative action has to do with anything we're talking about. :confused:

I'm sure you can argue that various types of bans won't address the violence problem but at this point you're just moving the goal posts away from the other points you're looking bad on.

I guess I am on your smear list now because I do not bow to Obama...and see he just as big of asshole as Bush.

You're on the smear list because you say silly things that aren't true. And you swear that the Constitution is critically important but only when it suits you. Basically you're manipulating the Constitution while trying to fault others for the exact thing you're doing.

You got called on it and you didn't like it. Now you're scrambling to falsely re-frame criticisms of you to be "you just don't bow to Obama".

Originally Posted by sufisaint View Post
Stalin, Mao and Hitler had principles too.

Yes they did.

Many you admire I am sure...

What are your reasons for thinking I admire the principles of brutal mass murderers and kidnappers? Do you really think you're losing this debate that badly that you need to resort to these kinds of comments?

What are your reasons for thinking I admire the principles of brutal mass murderers and kidnappers? Do you really think you're losing this debate that badly that you need to resort to these kinds of comments?

Mao believed a hardy breakfast was the start of a productive day. A lot of Americans order Denny's Grand Slam and have no idea how they agree with Mao's ideas.

IT’S BEEN A BAD WEEK FOR ROBBERS IN DETROIT: CONCEALED CARRY HOLDERS FIGHT BACK AND OPEN FIRE

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ealed-carry-holders-fight-back-and-open-fire/
Old man Dirty Harry hasn't lost his touch.

th

Yawn:

WND EXCLUSIVE
ARMED CHURCHGOER PREVENTS SLAUGHTER
'History and common sense prove that gun-free zones are dangerous'
Published: 2 days ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/church-member-shoots-back-when-terrorists-attack/#0SQeoRjY1F2Fx853.99
The Lord works in mysterious ways. :cool:

Back