Sex toy for wifes bday

hangdawg

Really Experienced
My wife's bday is coming up. I have gotten her a few gifts that are personal. I am also going to get a new toy for her.
My question is what to buy. We have a few, mostly older ones that we don't use. The one that gets the most use is a suction cup vibrating dildo. Disappointingly we have used it maybe a dozen times and the vibrating function stopped working.
I've been looking at the regular Rabbit and there's also a thrusting Rabbit.
I guess my question is real world usage and any suggestions.
The reviews on the websites are sparce and I'm always a bit skeptical because it sounds like some BS that the website is writing to sell more products.
Thanks in advance for your help.

If you're going to get a rabbit, the kind with the beads that rotate around the shaft is nice. Though somewhat noisy.

Get a G-spot rabbit with pulsating patterns. Make sure the position of the clitoral arm fits her anatomy — it'll be disappointing if the tip of the clit arm can't reach her clitoris.

Look into Liberator . I know a gal that bought the wedge. She sets her toy in it and has ALOT of fun

My husband bought a rabbit to surprise me and I LOVE it!!! I would definitely recommend this toy to a man as a fun gift to his wife! 😉 I would also recommend that the two of you use this one more frequently than the others you stated that you have. Good Luck!!!

There are a number of Rabbit style toys out there. I bought a Lelo version for my lover, and she really liked it. Then, on impulse, I bought a much cheaper one, called Flirty G Waterproof G Spot Vibrator. It was <$30, and I had no great expectations for it. Wrong! It is her favorite toy; she uses it 3-4 times/week, and it's still going strong after 2.5 years. 5 stars.

There are a number of Rabbit style toys out there. I bought a Lelo version for my lover, and she really liked it. Then, on impulse, I bought a much cheaper one, called Flirty G Waterproof G Spot Vibrator. It was <$30, and I had no great expectations for it. Wrong! It is her favorite toy; she uses it 3-4 times/week, and it's still going strong after 2.5 years. 5 stars.

The price for the Flirty G must have dropped, the toy site I'm familiar with sells it for only $21.99. The only thing I don't like about this rabbit is the TPR material — it's porous.

Glass for me!

Love the glass dildos, 2 choices of size, completely washable and feel better than the rubber ones. Hold vibrator on them and they really go to town!:D

My wife's bday is coming up. I have gotten her a few gifts that are personal. I am also going to get a new toy for her.
My question is what to buy. We have a few, mostly older ones that we don't use. The one that gets the most use is a suction cup vibrating dildo. Disappointingly we have used it maybe a dozen times and the vibrating function stopped working.
I've been looking at the regular Rabbit and there's also a thrusting Rabbit.
I guess my question is real world usage and any suggestions.
The reviews on the websites are sparce and I'm always a bit skeptical because it sounds like some BS that the website is writing to sell more products.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Wand.

nods... YES Glass works amazzzzingly well.. slip-slidin- fun ... anyone up for a demo... ?

M

Surprised my wife with a Tiger vibe by Fun Factory. Best investment so far. Bought a more expensive one by the same company with a thrusting feature but she didn't care for it. Actions speak louder than words and the tiger left her speechless.

Which thrusting vibe? The Stronic Drei? It works if you have plenty of play time.

The magic wand is the best vibrator currently. I bought it on amazon, together with my fleshlight ;)

Last edited:
I have always preferred dildos over any other type of toys (Vixskin). I am not big fan of vibrating toys, I find that i like to control clitoral stimulation my hand. That said, i can orgasm with a hitachi magic wand will little effort or arousal which makes it wonderful cure for menstrual cramps.

I have always preferred dildos over any other type of toys (Vixskin). I am not big fan of vibrating toys, I find that i like to control clitoral stimulation my hand. That said, i can orgasm with a hitachi magic wand will little effort or arousal which makes it wonderful cure for menstrual cramps.

Which VixSkins do you have? I love the Mustang in Tie Bright color.

Love the glass dildos, 2 choices of size, completely washable and feel better than the rubber ones. Hold vibrator on them and they really go to town!:D

They heat nicely in warm water and you can get them pretty cold as well.

I'm always in the market for toys so I thought I'd read through. I have to say that I don't know that anyone could buy me a toy and get it "right" no matter how well they know me, because even buying for myself is trial and error.
Something that sounds absolutely delicious might be too intense or not intense enough because each persons recommendation will be based on what they like.
Since I know that clitoral stimulation is what I need in a toy, but that I also love gspot stimulation those are things I keep in mind, but do I need more or less than someone that might have written a review?
Since anything decent is not cheap, and you don't want it to be disappointing, instead of buying something to surprise her, why not take her shopping for something and let her pick?

How much do you want to spend?

Research Celebrator or Eroscilllator. Great clit stimulators.

*ahem* My humble contribution to the subject

410UBAv7JmL._SX300_.jpg

Bigger pic

Back