How to delete Literotica account

S

SexInSalem

Hey, not sure if this is in the right place or not. If it isn't, apologies.

But, does anyone know how to delete a Literotica forum account?

Thanks!

You have two posts, so chances are you're not going to be able to get your account deleted. Edit your posts, log out, clear your cookies, and don't come back. Simple.

You have two posts, so chances are you're not going to be able to get your account deleted. Edit your posts, log out, clear your cookies, and don't come back. Simple.

I want to delete my old account. I have more posts there. Is there actually any way I can delete it or not?

There is no way YOU can delete your account. You have to come up with a sob story good enough to make you stand out from the million or so other Lit members enough that Laurel or Manu will go to the trouble of deleting it for you.

Hey, not sure if this is in the right place or not. If it isn't, apologies.

But, does anyone know how to delete a Literotica forum account?

Thanks!

You have 3 posts!
(Three..... that is not much!)

If you do not want to be at lit, delete the information in your profile, garble your email addres and just do not come back.

That will be just as efficient as deleting your account.

Oh, I hadn't seen that it was another account!

If it is bad, edit your posts.
If anyone has quoted you, there is very little to be done about the quotes.

Last edited:
Post stuff that violates the sites terms. Its the quickest way.

There is no way YOU can delete your account. You have to come up with a sob story good enough to make you stand out from the million or so other Lit members enough that Laurel or Manu will go to the trouble of deleting it for you.

It seems so ridiculous that there isn't a way you can just delete :(
Thanks for your help anyway!

You have 3 posts!
(Three..... that is not much!)

If you do not want to be at lit, delete the information in your profile, garble your email addres and just do not come back.

That will be just as efficient as deleting your account.

Oh, I hadn't seen that it was another account!

If it is bad, edit your posts.
If anyone has quoted you, there is very little to be done about the quotes.

Thanks for your help!

I don't even know what any of that means sorry haha :)
It means that letting users delete forum (or author) accounts can fuck up the site, so they don't let people who" don't even know what all that means" delete accounts. You have to convince Laurel or Manu to take the time and trouble of deleting an account.

FWIW, you need to do the convincing from the account you want to delete -- to prove you actually own that account.

It means that letting users delete forum (or author) accounts can fuck up the site, so they don't let people who" don't even know what all that means" delete accounts. You have to convince Laurel or Manu to take the time and trouble of deleting an account.

FWIW, you need to do the convincing from the account you want to delete -- to prove you actually own that account.

I don't spend my entire life on this website unlike some people... I still think there should be an option for people to just delete their accounts or at least disable them. You can on 99% of websites out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yeah, when you don't get the answer you want you should definitely insult the other folks in the thread or on the site. Best practice right there.

You could just disappear from the site. I really don't see the big deal. If you're worried about someone discovering you here, edit your posts to five periods or one word or something and go on about your business.

I haven't insulted anyone...

Or... This website could create a deactivate/delete option, and welcome itself into the 21st century.

I haven't insulted anyone...

Or... This website could create a deactivate/delete option, and welcome itself into the 21st century.

Any one account deletion affects all accounts you might have interacted with -- it is an interactive board you know. If you have a compelling reason, your request might be granted. If not, "thems da rules."

And I agree with JtohisPB, you did insult with your implication.

And now that the OP has been quoted, s/he can never disappear completely.

Any one account deletion affects all accounts you might have interacted with -- it is an interactive board you know. If you have a compelling reason, your request might be granted. If not, "thems da rules."

And I agree with JtohisPB, you did insult with your implication.

Like I said, it would only insult if it wasn't true. Why are people so ashamed of themselves on this website? Most of the people on here do spend the majority of their time on here. Most people have nearly 2,000+ posts on this website (probably the majority trying to pick fights with people asking simple questions). So why would people be offended by something that is true about them?

Like I said, it would only insult if it wasn't true. Why are people so ashamed of themselves on this website? Most of the people on here do spend the majority of their time on here. Most people have nearly 2,000+ posts on this website (probably the majority trying to pick fights with people asking simple questions). So why would people be offended by something that is true about them?

^^^^^^^ yes!

Why does your truth insult you?

The tone that implied you looked down on people for posting more than you was what was offensive, dude. Stop being intentionally obtuse on the pretense you don't know what you did wrong.

Back