New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the above post - it must be time for this part of the thread to die, surely?

I made a mistake and posted in a state of high elation. Haven't any of you ever done something stupid like that?

I should know better. I did not get my online experience in 4 days - I've been online for 6 years, but not in BDSM circles.

I understand that your concern and advice is sincere and genuine and I am listening, reading and heeding you, but some of your assumptions are wrong and some of your judgements unfair. However, please do not think your advice is ignored.

I may stir up another hornet's nest if I start talking about love and family but let's just say even blind squirrels find acorns, sometimes. Love and commitment are nebulous concepts. Do you really believe your understanding of these things is complete? If you are drawing reference from your own relationship to make your judgements on others, I would say you are being heavily subjective and might need a reality check of your own.

I'm not going to pass up the chance of a great relationship with a bunch of people I believe to be sincere - I am informed (you've seen to that now, if I didn't already have reasonable instincts in that regard) of the potential dangers, and my computer has a functioning Power Off button.
 
Mastersprincess said:
Catalina,

Thank you for your reply. I bumped another thread from the library because I think the subject of collaring differs greatly throughout the community.

I am struggling a bit with your impression that I might have been "ordered" to provide my Master with an ego boost. I feel you have stepped onto unfamiliar ground simply because you really do not know me and to make such accusations is out of line. As such, I will not allow myself to take this as a personal insult.

If you wish to pm me further about this I would welcome it and would be happy to talk with you.

best wishes,
princess

MP,

I would prefer to think I am questioning a dubious situation as I see it from evidence presented, not accusing, and I am pleased you do not take this all as personal as it is not meant to be, but as you must realise by now, sometimes in this imperfect world we are judged by the company we keep, and the things we say and do. With this goes authenticity and honesty. The whole episode does not reflect those things for me, especially as your version and MB's do not exactly correlate, though if evidence was not there to the contrary, his could be just vague and leaving out the finer details of when, but my impression was he PMed her as soon as she appeared here saying she was new and immediately offered training etc., not supportive friendship...and now 4 days later she is collared and in subspace?!!

Maybe I am mistaken in my reading of this,
this is Master Bill ....i just PMed you ... i will be willing to talk to you and guide you if you want some help .... send me email at *edit e mail addy* and we can talk ...;
but 42 minutes is an awful short time for her to have read all postings by all four of you, then PMed you, then established a friendship through chat, then been introduced to MB by you (even though he has twice admitted on the board he PMed her)...but then he may have trained you all to work as fast as he is accustomed to doing in which case she is obviously able to keep up...always a good start. Is always best to destroy the evidence before changing the story. I am sorry if somehow we have all read this wrong though.

If not, I am sorry to say we differ in our perception of reality which is fine as variety is vital to make the world interesting, but I do become concerned when I think new people come here looking for like minds, points of discussion, growth, and friendship, and instead become targeted from their first moment here by a man who already has his hands full. IMO that to me is opportunistic and may also be seen as a sign of insecurity in that he couldn't risk being a friendly guide, in an environment where most have a similar aim, but had to slap that collar on her from the first introduction (well actually sounds like it was more part of the introduction process than after it) to make sure no-one else beat him too it perhaps. Families can be great, but not all 'created' families in recent history have been all they profess to be.

This is your life and you are entitled to live it how you see fit, just as those who are concerned for another's welfare are entitled to express it.....and no I do not see it as judgemental to be concerned. I have no more to add as I am sure there is not much more to be said.

Catalina
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by catalina_francisco
MP,

The whole episode does not reflect those things for me, especially as your version and MB's do not exactly correlate

Catalina

Here's how it happened: Master Bill PM'd me with an offer of guidance. I replied and said I wanted to know what that would involve. He answered that I could ask anything I liked, and to let him know if I wanted to talk. I sent a message saying that I would like to talk, but (unknown to me at the time of course) Master was called away for a few hours before he got that one. In the meantime I did a bit of thinking and researched his posts, along with those of bunny and mastersprincess. I then contacted mastersprincess by PM, and then also chatted to her for a good while. It was later that Master Bill and I talked.
 
catalina_francisco said:
MP,

I would prefer to think I am questioning a dubious situation as I see it from evidence presented, not accusing, and I am pleased you do not take this all as personal as it is not meant to be, ....
Catalina

No Catalina, I respect your right to yours.

Your paragraph regarding a 42 minute timeline has me confused, so i cannot respond to it. If you wish to persue it, please pm me.

Now can we let this thread get back on track?

princess
 
Last edited:
Mastersprincess said:


May I ask you one thing? Have you pm'd opal with an outreach of friendship and guidance? If not, perhaps your time would be better spent doing so. And if so, I commend you.


princess

No I haven't as I don't PM very many people due to time constraints. Usually I communicate through the threads and if I find I seem to have something in common with someone and something I may like to discuss in a friendship way that cannot be done on the board without disrupting others too much, then I may PM.

As opal has not been here long, and I do not know her well enough to know whether I feel there is a basis for friendship, I haven't and will not. I am not into grand gestures, and often offer support or assistance openly online but am not interested in the behind scenes offering that I can see many, including myself, can do on the board and in the process someone else then may be able to read and benefit from as well, even if only to think 'yuk, that is not how I would think, or do', or 'I hadn't thought of it that way before....hmmmm.'

Catalina
 
catalina_francisco said:
No I haven't as I don't PM very many people due to time constraints. Usually I communicate through the threads and if I find I seem to have something in common with someone and something I may like to discuss in a friendship way that cannot be done on the board without disrupting others too much, then I may PM.

As opal has not been here long, and I do not know her well enough to know whether I feel there is a basis for friendship, I haven't and will not. I am not into grand gestures, and often offer support or assistance openly online but am not interested in the behind scenes offering that I can see many, including myself, can do on the board and in the process someone else then may be able to read and benefit from as well, even if only to think 'yuk, that is not how I would think, or do', or 'I hadn't thought of it that way before....hmmmm.'

Catalina

Catalina,

I am sure I speak for many others who lurk and post here when I say that you have contributed much to this forum. I appreciate your candor and look forward to your future posts.

princess
 
Mastersprincess said:
Catalina,

I am sure I speak for many others who lurk and post here when I say that you have contributed much to this forum. I appreciate your candor and look forward to your future posts.

princess

As I have enjoyed yours and expect to continue to do so.

Catalina
 
Gee Richard,

If you are a bigot, then I must be one too.

Without judging anyone,

I know from personal experience, how hard it is to have more than one sub.

I have two part time subs in real time, and I can control them minimally from a distance, so I do not try. I only concern myself with their behaviour in My presence.

None of my subs are collared.

I have one sub who is in training to be 24/7 and he is not collared either.

I have posted My opinion of online collaring, so I will not mention it here.

I have always said do what you want, you are all adults. But do not blow smoke up all of our asses. it takes times to know someone long enough to collar them.

Discretion is always the better part of valor.





Richard49 said:
It appears to me what we have here
is a difference between those that are online
and those that real life

I have been in this lifestyle since I was 15
and soon will be 54
making me too old most

In those years my experence has been real life

I have lived poly ........ at times

When someone comes here with three submissives
In my sick mind
I know they have to be online or mostly online
cause no Dom has got what it takes to Dom three subs
24/7 in RT ....

OK...so I am a biggot ....... I hope everyone here finds what they are looking for and find it in a safe way
 
I notice, but never understand, why the word judgement is raised and seen as something that is never acceptable only when someone does not like what is being said, but never when someone says, Í think what you said is right', etc. Surely both type statements are judgements?
 
You are correct

catalina_francisco said:
I notice, but never understand, why the word judgement is raised and seen as something that is never acceptable only when someone does not like what is being said, but never when someone says, Í_think what you said is right', etc. Surely both type statements are judgements?

but i believe that the word has negative connotations. Mayhap, tis just my feeling. I use the word judgemental when i don't like some one's particular stance or when i feel a line has been crossed. But i guess both types of statements are still judgemental. After all, an opinion is an opinion. Whether one agrees or disagrees..that is all it is.

PET:rose:
 
Re: You are correct

apet4you said:
but i believe that the word has negative connotations. Mayhap, tis just my feeling. I use the word judgemental when i don't like some one's particular stance or when i feel a line has been crossed. But i guess both types of statements are still judgemental. After all, an opinion is an opinion. Whether one agrees or disagrees..that is all it is.

PET:rose:

We all make judgments around here, and the acceptance of that judgment depends on how we feel at any given time.

I will admit Mine in this, and I hope that I do not have to be subjected to three weeks of "my Master has done Me wrong" posts because of the actions we have discussed today.
 
Attention Online subs

Welcome to this forum, and I hope you find what you want and need in a safe manner.

However do not be surprised if shit happens there will not be a whole lot of sympathy sent your way since you were given excellent advice and chose another path.


Safety first, lust later.
 
Re: Attention Online subs

Ebonyfire said:
Welcome to this forum, and I hope you find what you want and need in a safe manner.

However do not be surprised if shit happens there will not be a whole lot of sympathy sent your way since you were given excellent advice and chose another path.


Safety first, lust later.

Let the church give a resounding....

AMEN!

~anelize
 
Re: Re: Attention Online subs

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Let the church give a resounding....

AMEN!

~anelize

Amen !!!!

(do I pass the collection baskets now? )
 
I have always rejected one size fits all theories. Online relationships don't work for everyone, but they can work for some.
 
Croctden said:
I have always rejected one size fits all theories. Online relationships don't work for everyone, but they can work for some.

True enough.

:)


Back on topic!

Welcome to all newcomers.

Feel free to have a look at the library which is composed of threads categorized by topic. :)

Be safe and well!

MissT :rose:
 
Hello,

I think I have figured out that this is where to make my first post.

I am a 40ish submissive female who is currently discovering BDSM and D/s.

I have a lot of questions, so I have already checked out the library. I notice that a lot of the threads in the library contain posts from names that I don't recognize as current posters.

I might ask a lot of questions that many of you have seen time and time again; however, I prefer to get your perspective rather than that of someone who no longer frequents this forum.

I like what I've seen here so far.

curious_cat
 
curious_ cat said:
Hello,

I think I have figured out that this is where to make my first post.

I am a 40ish submissive female who is currently discovering BDSM and D/s.

I have a lot of questions, so I have already checked out the library. I notice that a lot of the threads in the library contain posts from names that I don't recognize as current posters.

I might ask a lot of questions that many of you have seen time and time again; however, I prefer to get your perspective rather than that of someone who no longer frequents this forum.

I like what I've seen here so far.

curious_cat

feel free to ask away
 
Saying Hello

Hello: I am new to this. Just wanted to say 'hello' and introduce myself. I love the places I have looked at so far and am enjoying this experience.
 
Well, I guess the welcome wagon is off at some party that I wasn't invited to, so I am here. Welcome curious_ cat and thegirl:rose:
 
Last edited:
Hi curious_cat and thegirl....welcome to the forum. I hope you will stay and enjoy the interaction as much as we have, and find it as much a great, friendly place as most do to hang out. Have fun.

Francisco & Catalina
wavey.gif
 
il mio angelo said:
Well, I guess the welcome wagon is off at some party that I wasn't invited to, so I am here. Welcome curious_ cat and thegirl:rose:

Ditto

:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top