Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I to feel sorry for you or for myself? I think I know my odds better so I feel more for you than me...

Between my job, my kids, visiting parents, and this computer running so damn slow, there is just not enough alcohol!! :mad: :rolleyes:

diorabaird: What about me screams stripper? 5th time being one so I must look like one. Should stop wearing clear plastic heels and dancing on people.

me: have you seen your breats lately? they are enormous and . . . . . . . . well . . . . . . incredible :eek:

diorabaird: What about me screams stripper? 5th time being one so I must look like one. Should stop wearing clear plastic heels and dancing on people.

me: have you seen your breats lately? they are enormous and . . . . . . . . well . . . . . . incredible :eek:

Hey now! I only own three or four pairs of clear heels! Stop the stereotyping:p..........

Do you think that a man can ever get tired of being told that he is gorgeous and that we want to have sex with him? (we as in fans)

Ok... I have just about had my fill with all this Michael BS...

Its not enough that the man is dead, but the whole fucking world can't even scratch its arse without seeing one of the nutjobs looney tune family members still banging on about it.

He was killed... Please do not bury him with bad people....... fucking yawn..

Its bad enough that there are some among us that have recently lost ones that we dearly loved and we have to go on and live our lives and cherish the memories that we have of them (note, this is not a blurt for sympathy here) and yet, we have to see this diatribe from the 'family' every time we walk past a news stand.

Was it not enough that your 'brother' was robbed of his dignity during his 2 trials for allegedly molesting children that you have to sully his last memory so as to milk the cash cow one last time seeing that the money is soon going to dry up?

No, probably not, because like all those of you that so found themselves thrust into stardom and a life of fortune, you feel that you are owed something and by this, you see that it is fit to try to destroy the name of a doctor who did not just get his qualification off of a cereal packet, but worked solidly to get his station in life just so that you can stand up and say that you were right? Its a moot topic that your 'loved one' was popping pills by the barrow load and that this may have had a significant cause to his death I suppose isn't it - why let the truth of the matter fuck up a perfectly good accusation?

To the Jacksons, let him rest in peace and let his memory be enough, and stop trying to destroy the people who helped him.

To anyone who sees this and dislikes it, kiss my ass, its a blurt

Its not enough that the man is dead, but the whole fucking world can't even scratch its arse without seeing one of the nutjobs looney tune family members still banging on about it.

Its bad enough that there are some among us that have recently lost ones that we dearly loved and we have to go on and live our lives and cherish the memories that we have of them (note, this is not a blurt for sympathy here) and yet, we have to see this diatribe from the 'family' every time we walk past a news stand.

Was it not enough that your 'brother' was robbed of his dignity during his 2 trials for allegedly molesting children that you have to sully his last memory so as to milk the cash cow one last time seeing that the money is soon going to dry up?

No, probably not, because like all those of you that so found themselves thrust into stardom and a life of fortune, you feel that you are owed something and by this, you see that it is fit to try to destroy the name of a doctor who did not just get his qualification off of a cereal packet, but worked solidly to get his station in life just so that you can stand up and say that you were right? Its a moot topic that your 'loved one' was popping pills by the barrow load and that this may have had a significant cause to his death I suppose isn't it - why let the truth of the matter fuck up a perfectly good accusation?

To the Jacksons, let him rest in peace and let his memory be enough, and stop trying to destroy the people who helped him.

Here, here.

I'm wondering when SNL is going to revive the old Francisco Franco bit and tweak it for Michael Jackson:

And this just in: Michael Jackson is still dead...

They are planning on taking his body on a world tour. The "I saw MJ's dead rotting body" tour.

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

Can't say it any better than that.

Shame it couldn't have been Joe Jackson that died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back