Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching High Stakes Poker is making me want to go back to Atlantic City again, even though I was just there a few weekends ago...
 
I loved the way Sean Penn had the courage to take the moment. He'll get criticized for "politicizing" it, but I applaud him for it.
 
Ugh, all this internet speak mixed with street lingo is driving me nuts. x_x
 
That was unnecessarily passive aggressive of you. I realize you were angry, but it was beneath you.
 
Something is going on with the auto parts store beneath my office. On Friday evening they were closed over an hour early when I left, and this morning they have a missing front window and a smashed door glass. I wonder what the deal is?
 
So I'm freaking out today. I've been having a pain along the head of my penis since I woke up and I have no idea what is going on. My STD check came back clean, nothing looks odd or out of place, no cuts or bruises, and there is nothing that should lead me to think something is wrong.
Of course I just did the STD check so searching all the symptoms while I was waiting for results has me thinking the worst. About halfway through the night I look down at my hands and realize they are so dry I can see almost all the lines in them. In fact they hurt a bit.
Then it hit me, I haven't put lotion down there is a while. I forgot to lotion up after i showered. That was the only thing I could think of. So I get home, lotion up a bit and I was right. The discomfort is gone and now I'm a bit happy too. :devil:


Also, Black Pepper and Sea Salt chips are addictive.
 
Something is going on with the auto parts store beneath my office. On Friday evening they were closed over an hour early when I left, and this morning they have a missing front window and a smashed door glass. I wonder what the deal is?

The owner's wife drove their car into the building repeatedly in a fit of rage...
 
Note to self: If the entire surface of the candle burns -- not just the wick -- you've put too much scent oil in the wax.

:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top