the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes ladies and gentlemen you are on AHland’s #1 thread!

Sponsored in part by your friends at ScouriesWorld

A.I.R. 2014 Back to School Contest

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

787409b6d1f0602dbb601d20d301865b4127adbf_m.jpg

yes maybe you end up teaching math or chemistry or computer science to these 18 year olds…
little rich private school snobs…
who’ll never understand or use what you’re trying to teach them…
they spend half their life giggling and flashing you their panties…
The fact is 18 is the prime time for a woman to have a child … not 28 or 32 or 38…
so what higher calling can there be for a high school teacher than filling their bellies?

Last edited:
Yes, this is the fake contest, fake award, and fake list thread sponsored by a fake association of one.

For information on the real contest about to start, go here: The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

269_1000.jpg

being the head cheerleader takes a lot of her time…
no perhaps she isn’t the smartest girl in my science class…
and no she hasn’t always turned in her homework on time…
she can completely zone out during lab…
BUT she has embraced the private after hours lessons I proposed…
And I promise she’ll have at least one A+ on her report card!

Too bad it's not a real contest, I had a great plot bunny for it. MILF goes back to college to get a degree and excels in study groups to get help in passing.

I do like your contest ideas Jim, too bad they aren't being made in to real contests. As fake as it all is, I think you do a great job at promoting it and really feel the owners here could take a page from it and use it to do better themselves.

I think it's time to stop kicking each other's asses and start patting backs instead. After years of the same shit and nothing happening, isn't it time to change tactics?

I can only imagine what it would be like when all the fragile egos stop letting their little feelers get hurt and just concentrate on being better writers and helping others be better writers.

Jim isn't attacking anyone doing this, he's just being attacked for doing something different and unique and as usual, it's not the norm, so it can't be a part of the forum.

Too bad it's not a real contest, I had a great plot bunny for it. MILF goes back to college to get a degree and excels in study groups to get help in passing.

I do like your contest ideas Jim, too bad they aren't being made in to real contests. As fake as it all is, I think you do a great job at promoting it and really feel the owners here could take a page from it and use it to do better themselves.

I think it's time to stop kicking each other's asses and start patting backs instead. After years of the same shit and nothing happening, isn't it time to change tactics?

I can only imagine what it would be like when all the fragile egos stop letting their little feelers get hurt and just concentrate on being better writers and helping others be better writers.

Jim isn't attacking anyone doing this, he's just being attacked for doing something different and unique and as usual, it's not the norm, so it can't be a part of the forum.

And you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know anything about scouries and the crap he has pulled on people, mostly newbie, by the way. You don't know that scouries is the reason the sweeps had to be started in the first place. You don't know about the voting fraud,. Like how he's playing the whole of the favorites lists right now. Incest authors and stories up, everyone else is getting screwed to the tune of one to five favorites a day.

You don't even know the reason for his fake contests, his fake awards, or his fake lists.

Yeah, let scouries run the contests with his one person association. You have no idea.:rolleyes:

And you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know anything about scouries and the crap he has pulled on people, mostly newbie, by the way. You don't know that scouries is the reason the sweeps had to be started in the first place. You don't know about the voting fraud,. Like how he's playing the whole of the favorites lists right now. Incest authors and stories up, everyone else is getting screwed to the tune of one to five favorites a day.

You don't even know the reason for his fake contests, his fake awards, or his fake lists.

Yeah, let scouries run the contests with his one person association. You have no idea.:rolleyes:

And he's the ONLY one who's ever fixed a score, or messed with votes? I fail to see how letting him do the contest promos gives him any more chance to do what you accuse him of, than he does already.

It's obvious he's done everything for attention to himself, but who doesn't grandstand and do a little boasting? I'm amazed at the intolerance of everyone to find acceptance to things. I'm not saying Jim is innocent of any wrongdoing, but who is that posts here? I've seen many talking smack against other people in almost every single thread that gets started.

No one debates an issue here, they just take a side and beat each other senseless proving they're right and the other one is wrong.

It's obvious that this thread and Jim are going to remain here, so it's a decision that people have to make. Learn to accept and adopt it somehow, or continually waste time posting here and showing what I just mentioned.

I chose to accept and find a positive to this, instead of perpetuating a negative reaction to it. Everyone has a choice, I'm just saying it's time to stop being negative and try to make this site more positive. Change only happens when you do it, so I'm trying to do my part. What are you doing?

All you need do is write it and post it. He says all posted stories are in the contest. And if you send him a PM, I'll bet you'll win the contest. You probably will win it just from your posts to this thread.

So RC...

If people start advertising their ideas on the official thread and give you plot bunnies, you'll get inspired enough to write a story for the lit contests?

Is that what you're saying?

If people start advertising their ideas on the official thread and give you plot bunnies, you'll get inspired enough to write a story for the lit contests?

Is that what you're saying?

The official contests that have been around since I started have never held much interest to me. There's not much in the way of knowing what to write about for the theme. I happen to appreciate what Jim has done in this thread and it gave me ideas for stories I wouldn't normally have thought of. I've never had an inkling to write a cuckold story, but I was tempted after seeing this thread.

I'm just saying that Scouries has something useful here to promote the contests better and whether he was involved or not, isn't what I was getting at. I just thought his ideas were sound and utile and worth promoting as such. He does a good job of it, or this thread wouldn't have the views that it does. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people that come to the AH and see this thread know that it's fake, yet they enjoy coming and checking it out regularly enough, so my point is that it has some interest with a majority of people here, so why can't we adopt it somehow?

uh...

Okay, good to know!:)

Forget about him doing anything for real, so it'd be better if you devoted a thread on how to improve/feedbacks on the Lit contests.

Inspiration comes from many places and if you find it here, I've got no prob with that.

Not necessarily. Scouries doesn't require a winning author in his contests actually to have a story posted. That would be in complete concord with the other elements of his "contests." :D

snob.jpg

I'm game. Cite where a rule change was announced (I feel fairly confident on this, as Laurel doesn't announce much of anything on the status of anything--as you yourself point out).

Did you happen to notice that ace didn’t comment when called out. I think he pulled a LAUREL on us. Let’s all hope he doesn’t start posting cat pictures…

LAUREL posted the following on July 4th 2014:

No, it is not. People hotlink images all the time, including myself

Seeing she owns the site and makes the rules I think even our dumbest member (yes the texan) would be able to understand the QUEEN has changed Rule 3 prohibiting hotlinking.

And no, unfortunately she hasn't been able to update the RULE page for the reason she's explained to you at least a hundred times before - she can't change anything during the sites update! :rolleyes:

ps: and yes Royce no entry forms are required for our transparent contests. just submit it to LITEROTICA (or other accredited A.I.R erotic story sites) during the contest window and you are entered!!!!

I think now might be a good time to repost the current list of A.I.R.Contest winners. One of the things you will probably immediately notice Royce is that, surprise, surprise, neither ace with his thousand stories nor the dumbtexan with his hundreds of stories and alts have ever been able to produce an A.I.R. winner!

And that's because our contests are based on the associations hundreds of thousands of airians and not based on the whim of the QUEEN.

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS[/size]

Multiple Winners (20):

alwayswantedto
Britease
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
HeyAll
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
qmhl1

rehnquist
rgjohn
samslam
sarahhh
scouries
silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales

One Time Winners (52):

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Blaster666
Callicious
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Finish the Damn Story

Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
frogintexas
geronimo Appleby
Goldeniangel
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
jasliz
JazCullen
JDaze2

julesteve
Lgreenwood
LiquidMathew
Matt Moreau
mia_erotica
Michael Butterfield
MistressLynn
MonkeyMan057
MugsbyB
niki_2021

NamelessRose
Nick_nice
Oshaw
PepperPace
Ponyfitness
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
RedJakal
Rickyroma
SamJason

Seduc1ove
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
whatnow221
Xarth
Xyster
YKN4949

YoursSINSerely
youbadboy

[size=+2]A.I.R. SPECIAL HONORARY AWARDS (3)[/size]

theravenfox
Boxlicker101
oggbashan

I think now might be a good time to repost the current list of A.I.R.Contest winners. One of the things you will probably immediately notice Royce is that, surprise, surprise, neither ace with his thousand stories nor the dumbtexan with his hundreds of stories and alts have ever been able to produce an A.I.R. winner!

And that's because our contests are based on the associations hundreds of thousands of airians and not based on the whim of the QUEEN.

No Royce, the reason certain people have never "won" on scouries fake contests is because they are people who tell the truth about his lies. As for the hundreds of thousands of airians, well, that gets reduced to the real number of one. Scouries is AIR. Period.

You like lies, then keep promoting scouries foolishness. His only motivation is his ego. Period.

He's the self-proclaimed number one author on Lit but he has never won a real contest of any type. Not a monthly, not a special, not even a nomination for the yearly that he didn't make himself or with an alt.

Of course, it's not the fault of his crappy jacked up stories. It Laurel's fault. It's the fault of the AH. It's everyone's fault but his. That is the truth of the matter.

Anyway, who wants to win a fake contest. It's kind of counter productive to receive an award for something you didn't do. For something that doesn't exist.

Poor scouries, all ego and no substance.

His level of commitment to this fake contest is noteworthy.

Oh, Jimbo! If you could just promote the REAL LIT CONTESTS like this, I'm sure Laurel would love to consider a dollar or two for your much needed royalty

I think it would be jazzy for Royce to win one of Scouries' contests--particularly if he doesn't have any stories entered. :D

and about rule 3 and hotlinking ace?

Bu9i8TPCcAAK4az.jpg:large

protest-sign-over-ferguson-shooting-data.jpg

texas alts! is there anything worse?

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_na0x5uvQ9R1st1n12o1_500.gif
school hike
was there ever anything better than a school outing?
out of the musty classroom and the awful chairs they made you sit on…
a trip to a museum…
or even better yet – a nature trip!
two of you could slip off and…
those were the days...

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_mz11brNFdN1s5smteo1_500.gif

no one wants to talk about corporal punishment these days…
or administer it!
“it is so wrong” our modern liberal education ‘experts’ cry…
YEAH RIGHT!
homework not done…skipping school… rude to the teacher – “it’s not their fault” these experts cry…
we don’t believe that at our school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back