the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

tumblr_lpy9ajDzrx1qivu9vo1_500.png

[size=+1]Yes A.I.R. does manage the #1 contest thread on LITEROTICA and you are now visiting it.

Welcome...
[/size]
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

153_1000.jpg

yes of course I make my wimpy husband watch... then I make him clean me after Orlando is finished ...;)
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

okay I know most of you AHers are scared of the Loving Wives category.
That you start to whimper the second someone makes a negative comment.
That any vote under “5” sends you crying off to the QUEEN.

But just for once why don’t you old lady AHland types try to step out of your Sci Fi/ Romance/ Non Human box
and try to write something for the LITEROTICA reading public?


tumblr_n0x3hrzUdQ1slb4kpo1_1280.jpg

me, my cuck husband, and my favorite cock
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

Come on AHland ladies! Write a nice juicy cuckold contest story describing the first time you cheated on your husband.
Who was it with?
A friend of your husbands?
A guy at work?
A girlfriend’s husband?
A hot teenager?
A relative?

Tell our readers how it felt to have a strange cock imbedded deep inside you.

And once you’d done it once did you want more? With lots of different guys?
And did it make you smile knowing you’d turned your hubby into a cuckold?
Did you want to tell him?
Make him watch you with someone else?

For crying out loud WRITE THE STORY!!!!

tumblr_mlqe23zb2D1rjax0mo1_500.jpg

my husband Charlie still thinks that he’s the one who got me pregnant … yeah right!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

Come on AHland gentlemen! We’ve already invited the ladies but now its your turn.
Write a nice juicy cuckold contest story describing the first time you screwed someone else’s wife.
How it felt to push your cock into another man’s woman. .
Who was it with?
A friend of your wife’s?
A babe at work? Your sectretery?
Your bosses wife??
A hot newlywed?
A relative?
And did you ever fuck a married broad while her husband watched?

And once you’d done it once did you want more? With lots of different women?
Did you want to tell your wife?
Or make her watch you with someone else?

For crying out loud WRITE THE STORY!!!!

tumblr_mzymlsacWf1tr7xt8o1_500.gif

Oh god mr AHer, you are so much better than my husband Charlie!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

We’ve already invited our AHland ladies to write their cuckold contest story.
To describe in detail how it felt to cheat on their hubbies…

And yesterday we asked AHland males to describe their extramarital dalliances.
To write a story telling describing their feelings as they fucked their neighbors wife.

But thinking about it last night I realized that most of the men who hang out in AHland aren’t the macho type.
Which is okay. And I definitely don’t want you guys to think you can’t compete in our contest.
There is always the third person in these stories – the CUCKOLD!
So those of you who’ve been cucked we welcome your insights on the whole experience…

What did it feel to sit across the room watching your wife getting it from someone else?
Were you hard as you watched?
Did you masturbate as the boy rammed his big cock into your welcoming wife?
Did she make you clean her afterwards?
Lick HIS cum from her sopping cunt?

WRITE THE STORY!


tumblr_n4frfaGvEH1se6xvlo1_400.gif
tumblr_n4frfaGvEH1se6xvlo4_400.gif

AHland Charlie watching his wife with the delivery boy…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

But what about gay people? We’ve heard from quite a few gay AHers that A.I.R. isn’t inclusive!

NOT TRUE!

Since some countries and states now allow homosexual marriage obviuosly there could be gay cucks…
So yes, although we haven’t encouraged “gay” entries in our previous contests we are making an exception this time!

A married lesbian will be allowed to cheat on her partner…
A gay guy can cheat on his gay husband (or wife as the case may be)…

However we are insisting that the cheating must include a member of the opposite sex.
In other words there must be a cock in a cunt somewhere in the story.

So c’mon all you gays – WRITE THE STORY!

7.jpg

lesbo succumbing to the power of prickdom while her wife (husband) gets licked…
 
Yes, good people, the above is still a fake association of one promoting another fake contest.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

No gentlemen you haven’t been forgotten.

Men now can marry other men in most states and in many countries. But of course marriage isn’t any easier for gay guys than it is for straight guys.
Keeping a marriage going is tough!
And maybe tougher for gay guys than it is for most other people.
Generally they don’t have children … one of the great glues of heterosexual marriages.
And as a general rule young gays guys are more promiscuous than straight people.
Which means that fidelity doesn’t come easily to them. And with two guys in the marriage the risks are doubled…
And most of these guys have tried it the other way at least once.

In fact recent studies show that a gay marriage is five times more likely than a straight marriage to have one of its members cheat in any given period of time.
And seven times more likely than a lesbo marriage.
So a cuckold story should come naturally to you guys…

So c’mon all you guys – WRITE THE STORY!

954_1000.jpg

gay guy wakes to find his husband getting a blow job from the maid – NOT HAPPY!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. We are now accepting nominations for the twenty-fifth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
brodosist
ColleenThomas
Daniellekitten

DG Hear
Goldeniangel
Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers

masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
PacoFear
rgjohn
ronde

samslam
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman

TryAnything
Tx Tall Tales
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

So c’mon all you guys – WRITE THE STORY!

tumblr_n46c0uHnJq1rk9xvgo1_400.gif

A cucks worst nightmare…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

So c’mon all you wimps out there – WRITE THE STORY!

tumblr_n6degfkWLd1rfj6pmo1_500.gif

Sometimes I let my husband Charlie watch … from the bedroom closet…

I tie him up before my boss Jack arrives … I’ve never told Jack that Charlie knows … that sometimes I let him watch…

After Jack leaves I make Charlie clean me with his tongue… then I strap on a nice big dildo and ;)
 
8 0 , 0 0 0 _ V I E W S !!!!!

Yes, AHlands #1 thread hit another milestone last night when it was viewed for the eighty thousandth time. We at A.I.R would like to thank our worldwide fan base for the support you've shown us.

And we pledge to keep this great thread going. And maybe this would be a good time to review our "statement of intent" for this thread to remind all of us just what this thread stands for:

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

ScouriesWorld has started this thread for the following reasons:

Number One, is to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS information on the LITEROTICA/ A.I.R. Themed Contests.
We believe the themed contest scene will be enhanced by having an independent voice that is not beholden to the entrenched insiders.

The Second reason is to provoke thoughtful discussion of both the strengths and weaknesses of the present contest system.
Discussions that hopefully will lead directly to concrete proposals for change.

Thirdly we hope the thread will reach the great LITEROTICA authors who’ve abandoned the themed contests due to the dirty tricks that have been perpetuated against them by less talented AHland lackeys and encourage them to rejoin the fray. We need the “most favorited” authors if these contests are ever going to regain the status they once held.

Fourth is to provoke FEEDBACK on these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. We’ll always welcome reader story feedback on this thread – both good and bad. It’s who we are…

Finally we at ScouriesWorld would simply like to say “welcome” to all the LITEROTICANS (both readers and authors) who’ve felt estranged from the oggman/aher view of themed contests.

We believe these contests should be open, fair, and transparent. That all authors should have an equal chance to win. That certain categories and authors shouldn’t be given an unfair advantage.

That readers should choose the winners, not palace insiders.


image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
MagicMan200x300-1.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php

 
Yeah, 80000 times people have looked to see what stupid thing you say next. This thread is like a train wreck. It's a total disaster of misinformation and bullshit but people have to look. Luckily they get a good laugh most of the time. The rest of the time they just shake their head and wonder why they looked in the first place.

Anyway, the sign of a good thread is the number of posts not the number of views. Way more of the posts are your and your alts. Most of the rest are mine or a few others making sure the newbies know what a bullshit artist you are.

All fake. That's what this thread is.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

Just a reminder to those contemplating joining our contest: NON-HUMAN and SCI-FI stories are NOT being accepted in this contest!

Humans only! Now go WRITE THE STORY!

tumblr_n0ofivkTN51rsyk66o1_500.gif

Aliens are for children. I only cheat with big cocked humans!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

And we’re off! Good luck all…

POST THE STORY!

tumblr_m0aa9glQ2Z1r2m03to1_500.jpg

They’re the neighbors kids. It just happened! Their parents don’t know. Neither does Charlie. I just can't stop!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

[size=+2]108 entries – a new first day of the contest record!

THANK YOU AUTHORS.
[/size]

And even after throwing the NH and SF stories we still have over 100 entries!

Including a Cuckold/Incest story from Miss Survivor Contest and a Lesbo/Cuckold from lovergirl herself. What a party…


NOW POST YOUR STORY AND JOIN THE AIRian REVOLUTION! …

tumblr_muq74aFAPg1sewoqyo1_500.gif

more … more … more … more…
 
c'mon LAUREL lets get this site improving...

Dear Laurel and Manu,

[size=+1]LITEROTICA CONTESTS –WTF!!!!

image.php
image.php
image.php


Listen you can love LAUREL and MANU or you can think less highly of them. But I think even the biggest critics would quite easily agree that there is a heck of a lot good about the site.

So can someone tell me why the heck they can’t (or won’t) fix all the little problems that continually irritate everyone who visits the site?

And no I don’t want to hear from the usual chorus of lackeys, the oggmen, tigergirls and dumb texans, who automatically reject any suggestion to improve the site that reflects badly on the ROYAL FAMILY. A group that believes currying favor is more important than anything else. That as long as they’re taken care of why worry about anyone else. ‘ LAUREL and MANU are soooo busy’, they yell at anyone who questions their HIGHNESSES.

* * *

The last MONTHLY “Peoples Choice” prize awarded was for stories from August 2011! Which means that L&M owe us 33 months worth of award winners – 99 stories (and authors) not acknowledged.

The last ANNUAL AWARDS announced were for 2010! So where are the winners for 2011, 2012, 2013?

Have you ever tried to follow the link on the LITEROTICA story page called AUTHORS AWARDS? The last SURVIVOR CONTEST winners announced were for the year 2006! The last THEME CONTEST story to be acknowledged was the 2010 Nude Day contest.

MY SUGGESTION FOR JUNE 2014

Just make the bloody announcement:

"THE MONTHLY CONTESTS AND THE ANNUAL AWARDS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED''.

Period! No explanation is necessary. We understand. And we’ll be over and done with the endless requests from newbies asking about these mythical contests. And you won’t have this growing liability hanging over your heads. Make the announcement and then get rid of all reference to them from the site. And either update the AUTHORS AWARDS link or dump it.

And yes LAUREL we know you’re busy but hey, why not take just a half hour off from posting on the GENERAL BOARD this weekend and fix the problem once and for all. Poof, they’re gone. We’ll all be able to move on…

And if you guys just fix one of these small problems every month by the end of the year the site would be in great shape. You’d be happy, I’d be happy, ace would be happy (if that’s possible), lover girl would be happy… AHland would be happy … our readers would be happy…

… Of course the hundred or so authors who got shafted out of their prize money wouldn’t be so happy but in these types of situations I believe it is a small price to pay for a better LITEROTICA … and I, james r scouries esq., in a spirit of goodwill and as an example to others, renounce any claim to prize money that I would have won if you had been awarding these prizes as announced. And I’m sure the good folks of AHland will gladly follow suit.

And in the true spirit of brotherhood and love that pervades ScouriesWorld I’ll try to come up with a few more suggestions for you next month.[/size]​

posted on both of the LITEROTICA Contest threads Jan 21 2014
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY!

tumblr_n3fuwh0Q5s1qhutmmo1_500.gif

I love Saturday night!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY!

tumblr_mp5277DiBL1sp8ebpo1_500.gif

Yesterday afternoon I told Charlie that my brother Joe and his wife Nicole were going to come over that night. “But I’ve got a dart tournament scheduled,” he protested.

As if I didn’t know! I told him I’d just have to entertain then myself. I’ve never told him about Joe, brotherly love and our teenage years ;)
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY!

tumblr_mp5277DiBL1sp8ebpo1_500.gif

Yesterday afternoon I told Charlie that my brother Joe and his wife Nicole were going to come over that night.
“But I’ve got a dart tournament scheduled,” he protested.

As if I didn’t know! I told him I’d just have to entertain them myself.
I’ve never told him about Joe and what we did during our teenage years…
Charlie may be richer but Joe's cock is much, much bigger...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top