The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering it's almost 2 a.m. here, my choice would be another beer. But I have that, thanks.

I just figured I'd check in to the old stomping ground before joining the little missus in bed. ;)

LOL, I am just cooking breakfast and making sandwiches for the Fella and Piglet. You can have a beer. Olaf! A nice cold beer for the gennelman, please.

:)

LOL, I am just cooking breakfast and making sandwiches for the Fella and Piglet. You can have a beer. Olaf! A nice cold beer for the gennelman, please.

Looks like the First-Post-Per-Page demon is still alive and well.

This will probably be it for me tonight. I jumped on here on a whim. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. I can't deny I've missed the old place.

Looks like the First-Post-Per-Page demon is still alive and well.

This will probably be it for me tonight. I jumped on here on a whim. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. I can't deny I've missed the old place.

Sorry I had to run and pack the family out the door, breakfasted and clutching their little packets of sandwiches. Hope to catch you here again!

How are you, John?

Where is HP? I left a cup of tea for him and it's gone cold.

Here's a fresh cup of tea for you, HP.

:rose:

Ah, Bless you, me dear.
After the chaos & confusion of last night in the garage (sanding a 'thing' and then a coat of varnish), I think a cup of the refreshing brew is well earned.

With luck the varnish will be dry. . . .

Ah, Bless you, me dear.
After the chaos & confusion of last night in the garage (sanding a 'thing' and then a coat of varnish), I think a cup of the refreshing brew is well earned.

With luck the varnish will be dry. . . .

Better than here. The painters were supposed to come back and finish doing the gutters in Empire Green but the rain it raineth like it does only in South Wales! (Softly against the kitchen windows.)

Better than here. The painters were supposed to come back and finish doing the gutters in Empire Green but the rain it raineth like it does only in South Wales! (Softly against the kitchen windows.)

Ah, well, o'course, paint just don' like the rain, ya know.
It all gets very technical at this point, so I'll not bore you with the details.
O'course, if it were American paint, that might work.

As to the rain itself, I think your region is trying to export it up this way, for we have wet roads and windows.
I hate to express it thus but:
"we don' want yore wet stuff, so keep it to yourselves"

It all gets very technical at this point, so I'll not bore you with the details.

As to the rain itself, I think your region is trying to export it up this way, for we have wet roads and windows.

That's not what Steve said to me, in Six Words. :devil:

ROFL, sorry HP, I couldn't resist. Have some more tea, my dear. LOL.

Oh My God! I smacked the nose of a newbie. Ordinarily I really try to take care of them and warn them if somebody is picking them up to chew their bones, but this one made me so cross! Cat fight alert in SpikeLonginus's thread! Tee hee hee! ROFL.
:devil:
Smack away, Naoko. That same newbie is being a PITA in another thread as well. She appears to be in need of an attitude adjustment, in the words of my darling mother.

No, "American paint" doesn't like rain either. At least, I've always tried to save painting for dry spells and save myself from most of the fumes.

If you don't want her rain, how would you feel about the snow we're getting? :devil:

Smack away, Naoko. That same newbie is being a PITA in another thread as well. She appears to be in need of an attitude adjustment, in the words of my darling mother.

No, "American paint" doesn't like rain either. At least, I've always tried to save painting for dry spells and save myself from most of the fumes.

If you don't want her rain, how would you feel about the snow we're getting? :devil:

OMG! Did you see how she told Lovecraft she used to be 'jailbait'? I was like this :eek:. I can't believe I was so dumb as to let her edge me out of Six Words. I went back today and was ba-a-ad all over it. LOL.

:heart: Anna.

Just off to shops, then back for serious Six-wording.

OMG! Did you see how she told Lovecraft she used to be 'jailbait'? I was like this :eek:. I can't believe I was so dumb as to let her edge me out of Six Words. I went back today and was ba-a-ad all over it. LOL.

:heart: Anna.

Just off to shops, then back for serious Six-wording.
As they like to say back home, "You GO, Girl!" Then again, hell, you and I could head on over there and point out, "Yeah, well, we ALL used to be 'jailbait.' It may have been longer ago for some of us, but some of us were better about it, b!tch."

I :heart: you, too.

slips into the party and drops my undies and gets a cup of coffee enjoying the view.
Welcome.

stick around; there's some corrective action to be observed.
And welcome to the NP thread.
*Sits quietly, anticipating*

Ooh, HP, are you going to get your cane out again. :D
Looks that way. I wonder where he'll be taking that cane. Seems there's another, more appropriate thread for it around here these days. ;)

Well, I was rather hoping to watch a demonstration on some miscreant but if you absolutely insist. . . .
:rose:

LOL, you came over to check the catfight, didn't you. That was me being about as mean as I get. I know! I'm not really very good at being catty, well, I am a mom.

Anna, next time I will get you in on the act. You prolly didn't notice but Neko was there waving pompons on the sidelines while I smacked that PITA's nose, LOL.

:heart:

Thanks for the help, Anna. I was told that American Paint is water-based; our is usually oil-based (modern paints may be different, of course).

As for your snow, can you send it the long way round please?. Via, San Francisco, New Zealand, Calcutta, Duhai, Cairo, Marseilles, Cadiz & Southampton. :)

LOL, you came over to check the catfight, didn't you. That was me being about as mean as I get. I know! I'm not really very good at being catty, well, I am a mom.

Anna, next time I will get you in on the act. You prolly didn't notice but Neko was there waving pompons on the sidelines while I smacked that PITA's nose, LOL.

LOL, yeah, I saw that. Good for Neko. I'm glad you shook it off and jumped back into the thread.

Thanks for the help, Anna. I was told that American Paint is water-based; our is usually oil-based (modern paints may be different, of course).

As for your snow, can you send it the long way round please?. Via, San Francisco, New Zealand, Calcutta, Duhai, Cairo, Marseilles, Cadiz & Southampton. :)
No, interior paint here is water-based, but it still doesn't like to go up when the weather is wet. Plus, if I'm painting a room, I want to be able to open a window and keep air circulating. Better that than passing out in the paint tray!

Oh, bugger. I just remembered that I'd intended to get paint this week for the new window sills.

Maybe I'll just send you a picture of the snow....

LOL, yeah, I saw that. Good for Neko. I'm glad you shook it off and jumped back into the thread.

No, interior paint here is water-based, but it still doesn't like to go up when the weather is wet. Plus, if I'm painting a room, I want to be able to open a window and keep air circulating. Better that than passing out in the paint tray!

Oh, bugger. I just remembered that I'd intended to get paint this week for the new window sills.

LOL, I'm such a big girl's blouse for letting someone make me feel like I was not supposed to be a bit saucy. On an erotica writers' board! ROFLOL. They all tried to tell me but I was like, No no, I vant to be alone! and ran off on the schoolrun.

Send piccies of snow!

Me? check a what ?
WTF PITA ??
Actually, I though her comment was well-constructed - 6 words and thus in keeping with the thread, if a trifle rude.
I take it you'll have seen my comment?

A nice tranquil picture of the snow would be a pleasant sight, I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back