Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

How to choose...

I still treasure a few responses to some writings:

"WOW!"

"I'm wet. I'm going to the ladies' room."

After giving her some night reading for a trip and asking her to be gentle, she called and said,

"Gentle hell! I'm gonna fuck you within an inch of your life!...AND MINE!"

But this from a very special person is my favorite:

"Oh, this is so good....I'm dripping from reading it...."


Finally during a serious phone conversation that turned into unilateral phone sex:

"...it just felt so good listening to you, feeling my cunt respond as though your voice were washing over it."
 
Last edited:
This good lookin' man told me one day " I've been lusting after you for a year now, and I am so glad to find out that you're bi! Yes, we had sex that whole weekend.
 
I Was 27Sleeping With This 41Yr Old Housewife Was Only Second Guy She Had Been After A Good Licking And Being Stuffed With What She Called The Anaconda, She Started Shaking Non Stop For About 2 Min, She Said What Was That, I Said You Just Had Your First Real Orgasm Haha, Was Told I Should Write Books After Making 2Different Woman Cum Just By Reading My Sext Messages
 
I was sucking a married mans cock in my hotel room last year he told me I suck cock better than his wife. For that I let him finish in my throat.
 
A married lover told me once that she felt like she was cheating on me when she has sex with her husband.
 
in college a guy showed me his hand covered in cum, and told me he watched me and jacked off (paraphrased)
 
chatman2

When I was about 16, an older woman told me I looked like Rock Hudson.
When I first had an affair with an older married woman which was a customer, she said I made her hot anywhere I touched her, also that was when the affair started. She was 10 yrs older and was always ready.
My latest was in about the last 4 yrs, a nurse at the hospital thought I was my wife's son, and our heart Doctor that we had been seeing thought she was my mother and tried to make correct it so my wife wouldn't get offended when I said, "My wife." Her nurse later laughed about it when my wife wasn't present and said the Doctor made a lame excuse to get out of it. The nurse then said her husband was 6 yrs younger that her. I'm 2 yrs younger than my wife.
 
Last edited:
"Your voice alone could make me cum!"

- an admin girl from one of our offices (we'd never spoken before and she said it after about 30secs of me talking... I was surprised as well as turned-on)
 
My last bf said quite soon after we met "I don't care what sex you are I just want to hear you come" Holyfuckanory: I was putty
 
The one

The one that means the most to me was from my wife when she said "Your my Hero"
 
I am always surprised when a PM or 2 comes out of the blue makes me wonder what was it that I said recently?

Flattery will get you everywhere ladies. (That goes double for the less than "lady-like" amongst us.) My ex is a very good photographer. When we were on lit together, sometimes posting some rather racy photos the photos were of course rather flattering of us and parts and whatnot. I took notice that she always got a lot more hot and bothered if somebody noticed the composition of a photo, as opposed to just simply noticing that she look hot in it. Her passion is photography (although she could turn a nice phrase as well.) With me what I have to offer is my words. When I've put time and effort into articulating something and it happens to move someone - thats the best compliment of all. (Well, short of stating the obvious that I'm devastatingly handsome and that I taste like candy)

It is atypical to get these two in such short an interval:

A delightful, bright, very young correspondant that hadn't been on lip for quite a long time but saw one of my post and instantly remember the conversation that we apparently had."Your words entice me to the very core of my being." Saying something that arouses a woman 1/2 my age is very validating. Makes me want to hoist my lance and go on yet another mid-life windmill tilt-a-whirl....

Then just now:

Another said about some of my (unspecified) posts, "...they make me want to learn more."

She went on to point out that often we post not knowing who reads and whether they appreciate it. Her note made me beam a bit. Encounter stalking her post I realized that I recognize an awful lot of them. More than once she had made me smile, arouse me with intrigue... on a couple of vacation I thought about raising my hands in offering to make the drive one state north.

Although her interesting posted given me more than one occasion to reach out to her I found that I had not... or at least not that I recall.

In the male female dance... it often seems that when I send a PM there's a bit of an all terrier motive and it is expected that I have such.

Might be fun to have an alt that I only use for sending compliments.
 
Last edited:
it often seems that when I send a PM there's a bit of an all terrier motive and it is expected that I have such.

Please don't take offense, I'm not making fun of you. I just laughed when I read this because I've never heard it called an "all terrier motive" before. I'm stealing that.
 
Please don't take offense, I'm not making fun of you. I just laughed when I read this because I've never heard it called an "all terrier motive" before. I'm stealing that.

None taken!

I had an idea for a blog once of just voice to text bloopers... that one is pretty funny I missed it in going back and editing.. you're right though it is funny I'm leaving it.
 
Might be fun to have an alt that I only use for sending compliments.

Why would you use an alt? It seems like more fun to give them and let the receiver have the pleasure of knowing who their admirer is.

By the way, I find you devastatingly handsome. Would you let me find out if you taste like candy?
 
I was at a wedding summer a year ago. Reception in a tent, with food and dancing. My husband and I had been dancing, and we ventured outside to cool off. A male acquaintance was outside. When we approached him, I said something along the lines of "I'm hot." He looked me right in the eyes, and said "Yes, you are!" Then professed embarrassment about saying it out loud, especially in front of my husband. I was very, very touched, and did my best to reassure him that all was OK. Truth be told, I think my husband likes knowing that other men find me hot. ;)
 
My current partner loves to grab my ass right where the bottom of my ass meets my leg. He always says that that fold is 'so fucking hot' and all his.

He also loves to run his fingertips along the curve of my hip up to my waist. He always so it is so soft, feminine and sexy.

He basically makes me feel like a wanton sex-goddess.
 
Just before going out for dinner, a friend said this about my outfit:
"You look like sex and money and power, like you always get what you want."
I don't always get what I want, perhaps looking like I do, to someone, is the next best thing.

During phone sex, my partner once said, "I love talking to you, your sexy accent gets me so hard."
I wonder if he gets hard when the conversation is innocent...I hope so.
 
The best I've had was: "From the waist down you should be cast in bronze." :) Little did he know how wet that got me. I did give him a kiss as a thank you, but as we were at work, that's where it ended.
 
The best I've had was: "From the waist down you should be cast in bronze." :) Little did he know how wet that got me. I did give him a kiss as a thank you, but as we were at work, that's where it ended.
if that is your ass in the avatar... I would agree with the compliment ;)
 
Back
Top