Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I honestly enjoy sucking cock. The reward is definitely worth all the effort. Not to mention that I usually end up hard as hell afterwards.
 
I have arranged a meeting with a man tomorrow at his place so hopefully I will get to experience sucking for the first time. Butterflies in my stomach and a swelling cock just thinking about it.

You lucky lucky man! Don't forget we want a review of it....
 
I like it when....

when I am sucking a nice fat , thick cock and it starts getting real hard then all of a sudden a pair of hands are holding my head and this fat thick cock is shooting cum in my mouth and down my throat, so much that it is squirting out the sides of my mouth. It is even better if there is a line of them all ready to cum one after the other.
 
Being a Bi male, I love sucking cock. My girlfriend and i have been trying to find another Bi Male for a 3 some. I've interviewed a few guys so far, usually as a 1 on 1 and have been able to suck off most of them Though none have been able to join us for the 3some. My favorite is black cock though!!
 
I love sucking cock of a man I fancy, not so much if I don't.
But I am a bit of a slut so fancy a wide range of men x
 
when I am sucking a nice fat , thick cock and it starts getting real hard then all of a sudden a pair of hands are holding my head and this fat thick cock is shooting cum in my mouth and down my throat, so much that it is squirting out the sides of my mouth. It is even better if there is a line of them all ready to cum one after the other.

I love it when a guy uses his hands to control my head and rythym. I posted a long piece last year and this reminded me of it:

"After a few minutes of this he put both hands on top of my head and pulled my face down onto his hot meat, beginning a rhythmic thrusting into my mouth and slightly into my throat, causing me to gag slightly. Pretty soon we both got the timing right and were racing for the finish line. "Where do you want it," he asked? "I want your hot cum in my mouth, all of it," I told him. With this, he picked up the pace and warned me that he was about to shoot his full load. He began to groan "ay yi yi yi yi -- here it comes" he yelled -- "it's spurting! Oh my God here it is. . . . There was a slight delay between his exclamation and being able to sense his ejaculation, but once the taste buds on my tongue caught up with his warm spurts I was in heaven -- his warm semen filled my mouth to overflowing and I left a little leak out of one side rather than swallow it. I didn't want to lose it that way, but rather I wanted to savor its taste, texture and smell. Finally he came to rest in his chair with a couple of shudders and his body relaxed. Unlike many men who are too sensitive after they orgasm, he let me lap up his juices and play with his cum, gargling and slurping and licking it off of his thigh and balls and then deep throating his sloppy wet cock multiple times. He described my mouth as being "like velvet," and said he can always tell the difference between being sucked by a man as opposed to a woman. Finally, sated for the moment, I collected his load in my mouth, lifted my chin, looked him in the eye and slowly swallowed in one delicious gulp. Licking the residue from my chin and my hands and his cock, I finally got to my feet and headed for the bathroom. I made a point of not brushing my teeth, so I could taste his sweet jism all the way home."
 
For me

The largest would be an empty beer bottle, that takes some time and effort to open up far enough. The other large item is the business end of a baseball bat. I really like playing with that toy. I do have some video of one of those playtimes, if anyone is interested.
 
There is nothing worst then someone giving you head and isnt into it. Its like why bother.
 
As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

me , me , me, i love to suck on a lovely hard cock , i love to tease it to full erection with my lips and tongue and taste the precum and then take it in my mouth and suck it while using my tongue on it in my mouth and work my hand over the base as i suck and i love the feel and taste of the cum exploding in my mouth knowing that it is me that has caused it and i love to tease every last little drop out and swallow it all.
 
Only done it a couple of times but I like making the guy edge..... many many times to drive him nuts to screaming point for relief.
 
When I have sucked, I really enjoyed everything:

the smell, the feel, the power, the subservience, the taste... all of it.


My first experiences were with cocks, and I think it probably made me the guy who really enjoys cunnilingus as well. Though the experience of sucking cock turns me on more.

It's always been a head-scratcher to me why someone can enjoy a person going down on them but not return the favor, simply because it is a penis. (I know there are many valid reasons why someone may not- but I'm assuming those are serious reasons- out of the scope of this discussion...)
 
Enjoying

As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

We were born enjoying sucking, butt it takes awhile to get from the tits to the cock.
 
I don't know what it is... it's just... so different. It's hot, hard, smooth, and so damn arousing.
 
One thing I love is starting with a guy when he is soft and feeling him get harder and harder into my throat.
 
Snake

One thing I love is starting with a guy when he is soft and feeling him get harder and harder into my throat.

Yeah! Like swallowing a snake a first, and have is swell like a rod! a soft one tho
 
Back
Top