Star Trek: The New Frontiers OOC

Well as you get me a bio, you can start posting. You'll also need to do a lot of studying LOL
 
attachment.php

NAME: Szera
RANK: Leiutenent
POSITION: Assistant Chief Engineer
SPECIES: Gorn
AGE: 32 (Federation Standard)
HEIGHT: 6' 11"
WEIGHT: 385 Lbs
HAIR: none, but her scale pattern is similar to a Diamondback.
EYES: Silvery grey
PLACE OF BIRTH: S'sgarnon

HISTORY
Szera was hatched on her homeworld and was raised by her Starfleet parents. She entered Star fleet when she came of age and became an engineer. She was made it to the position of Assistant engineer in record time. When her tour was over she applied and made the cut for the new Zero-Point energy tap program and has been assigned as Assistant Engineer.

PERSONALITY AND NATURE
She is serious and capable in the extreme when on duty with this new system and general engineering, but not hard or overly demanding on her crew. Those under her generally are quite loyal after getting past her exterior. She laughingly accepts the Nickname of The Dragonqueen of Engineering that was bestowed on her at her last command.

Offduty she is as clownish as her species can possiblly be. Light of heart and gentle, Szera is very curious about the many varied species that make up the federation.
 
Oh yessssss. Star fleet knowss how to put certain things to good use.
 
warmth..

The XO's quarters are warmer then Engineering... much warmer.
 
As are Szera's. Not too many of the rest of the crew would like her quarters:). Cold blooded and all that.
 
A'Lex lives north and east of the Forge. She's kinda used to a high level of heat. Just remeber.....

it's a dry heat..
roflmao
 
Heh, yeah. And just wait till you walk through the door and the extra .4G hits you:). A Gorn's room really isn't that nice to many. She could probably have a Vulcan roommate or a Horta.
 
Vulcan is 1.6g. A'Lex prefers 1.7-1.8g Keeps her stamina up.. and ready for any intruders.
 
Wow... go the Varshanka! A'lex is so cool :D

This thread makes me wish I had Lavinda here... *sigh*
 
Thank you.. I Try my hardest to write well. and sometimes i succeed.

for those interested i wrote one story called Demon Lovers on lit. it was some time back, but if you like what i write, check it out.

Demon Lovers
 
Thanks, I'll look at it when I can, it looks interesting.

And I only just saw Wyld's character (the piccy didn't come up for me before)

Kewl looking :D
 
Is the Sec/Tactical position still open?

Yes it is. Currently there's a no name Klingon NPC in the spot. But we can do like what we're going to do with Wyld and elminate the NPC shortly.

Any idea what race you want to play?
 
Yes it is. Currently there's a no name Klingon NPC in the spot. But we can do like what we're going to do with Wyld and elminate the NPC shortly.

Any idea what race you want to play?

Human, if that's ok?

I'd really love to be Vulcan, but I see you have one already.
 
Well, then, a Vulcan it is.

I will post a bio within the weekend.

Thanks!
 
Aside from the Zero Point Engery systems the rest are Star fleet norm on the "Roids" of the ZPES correct?
 
Back
Top