Only for Strict Mistresses / Masters

lost861

Virgin
A question is directed to strict mistresses/ Masters who have a servant/ slave...

What type of feelings do you have toward your devoted partner? Is he/she considered only as a property / unworthy and only used for pleasure when you feel to?

Would the dominant be loyal to his slave?

Is it possible that a mistress/ master to have deep feelings toward the owned slave?

If so..what's those feelings are like from a dominant point of view?

I know the answer maybe subjective but hopefully some strict dominants explain their experiences/feelings for us here.

Of course not. Didn't you know that all doms are psychopaths, neurologically incapable of forming attachments? They view people in the same way you view your house or car. I mean, what kind of monster actually gets off on hurting and controlling people? Right?
Tbh, in my opinion, they're all probably murderers anyway so it's hardly unreasonable to say we should start executing them before they can further infect our kids' minds with this abusive ritualized barbarity.

Or at least that's what I learned from the 50 Shades trilogy.

In seriousness now though: I've seen about a handful of similar posts since I joined, is this just externalizing some kind of dehumanization fetish or do you actually not realize that 99% of doms are just ordinary people with ordinary relationships and no particular psychological abberance?

A question is directed to strict mistresses/ Masters who have a servant/ slave...

What type of feelings do you have toward your devoted partner? Is he/she considered only as a property / unworthy and only used for pleasure when you feel to?

Would the dominant be loyal to his slave?

Is it possible that a mistress/ master to have deep feelings toward the owned slave?

If so..what's those feelings are like from a dominant point of view?

I know the answer maybe subjective but hopefully some strict dominants explain their experiences/feelings for us here.

Wow. Are you confused.

A healthy BDSM relationship is built, first and foremost, on love.

I feel for my subs: Love, devotion, protectiveness, appreciation and respect.

A D/s relationship built on these is a sublime human experience.

Sexual slavery without these is immoral perversion.

Of course not. Didn't you know that all doms are psychopaths, neurologically incapable of forming attachments? They view people in the same way you view your house or car. I mean, what kind of monster actually gets off on hurting and controlling people? Right?
Tbh, in my opinion, they're all probably murderers anyway so it's hardly unreasonable to say we should start executing them before they can further infect our kids' minds with this abusive ritualized barbarity.

In seriousness now though: I've seen about a handful of similar posts since I joined, is this just externalizing some kind of dehumanization fetish or do you actually not realize that 99% of doms are just ordinary people with ordinary relationships and no particular psychological abberance?

Thanks for sharing blue, I know they are people too not murderers. But my question is directed to (strict/ extreme) dominants who fantasize to have slaves for their pleasure and calling them a property sometimes.

Speaking personally when I play the Dom role I do have concerns for the sub, both in terms of their welfare but also if they are enjoying what I do to them. As an example I have a regular sub whose thing is caning. He takes it well, usually in the range of 50- 100 hard strokes.

He visited me on Thursday and told me he wasn't especially feeling up to it. I ended up giving him 4x12 after some extended foreplay and he enjoyed the session a great deal. So it's really a matter of adapting if you are a good Dom. I don't doubt that there are a few who don't adapt to their subs, IMO they are not good Dom/mes.

As for 50 SOG. I wouldn't even honour it with a critique.

As for 50 SOG. I wouldn't even honour it with a critique.

I’ve not seen the films and have no intention of doing so. I’ve read the books (borrowed them) and have admiration for the author E.L. James. She wrote a mediocre book about boy meets girl; boy loses girl; boy gets girl back. Would probably have sold 10 copies, if that, if she hadn’t spiced it up with bdsm scenes and appealed to people’s fetish fantasies. What was the result? Something in excess of £100,000,000 and rising. Clever woman. What can you say about those that bought the books and/or paid to watch the films.

Is he/she considered only as a property / unworthy and only used for pleasure when you feel to?
This - is not a relationship. This is abuse. If someone really feels like that towards their partner - I don't consider it a relationship at all.

What is the point of having sex and wasting your time with them, if you don't have feelings? You overestimate anyone's need for kinky sex. If your need is great - you find yourself a partner who will be long-term, who will fulfill more than one role in your life, who will be both a friend, a soulmate, a support if needed - and yes, a great kinky submissive sex partner.

There are three types of people who will consider having a purely sexual DS Master-slave relationship that is hardcore enough to spread out of the bredroom:

First are Paid Dominants who will be your Mistress for monetary tributes. I'll break your bubble, but they are simply prostitutes who use means other than pussy to satisfy your peculiar sexual needs. They trade your sexual gratification for money. Period. Even if they don't fuck you - that's pretty much prostitution.

Second are sociopaths, of which there are many. Those types really do feel that their arrangements are legit, and they either tell themselves that it's not abusive towards their "slave" if he/she is coming over and over, or they simply don't care and think that hurting their slave is good and proper and is indeed the essence of BDSM.

Third type is unicorns. They like to spend money and effort on you, then they like to spend MORE money and effort to have a real relationship with somebody else, because clearly it's only about DS between the two of you. Unicorns don't exist.

I’ve not seen the films and have no intention of doing so. I’ve read the books (borrowed them) and have admiration for the author E.L. James. She wrote a mediocre book about boy meets girl; boy loses girl; boy gets girl back. Would probably have sold 10 copies, if that, if she hadn’t spiced it up with bdsm scenes and appealed to people’s fetish fantasies. What was the result? Something in excess of £100,000,000 and rising. Clever woman. What can you say about those that bought the books and/or paid to watch the films.
To me, it was a classical "beauty and the beast" type of story.
Look here, a beautiful prince who wants me! Oh, he's so perfect.
But beware, he has a dark dark secret!
But he also has dark past so even though he's a monster sociopath you end up feeling for him.
And everything can be cured by the Power Of Love.
Happily Ever After
The end.

It's quite two-dimentional. But I enjoyed it.
I think many people were reading too much into the proper BDSM rules, abuse and other hardcore topics like that. I don't mean to say that the relationship in a book is healthy, but look, it's FICTION. You don't actually criticize James Bond for murdering dozens of people per day! It's part of the book. Similarly, in 50 shades the maniacal tendencies of Grey is part of the book.
Don't read it like a manual, FFS. If your suspension of disbelief isn't broken by the billionaire orphan who didn't talk 'till 4, had HUGE social issues while he grew, but then suddenly became a sucesssful and charmind businessman - I say, come on! Don't judge other less-than-realistic details like his stupid contract.

I think people get triggered by 50 shades for no reason. Why aren't you triggered by every second hollywood movie or novel then? Oh, right. Because it's not about BDSM. Somehow, BDSM aspect makes it all important.

Last edited:

But I love my car and dislike the asshats on the road that get in my way!

Yes, I fantasize about owning slaves as property, and if it were legal, I would actually own slaves. If slavery were still legal, I would bring back two modes of transportation: the slave galley and the litter bed. Of course, the bad thing is that slavery is illegal, so I will have to keep it a fantasy, because I am much too spoiled to spend even a second in prison.

Back