Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

I think that a lot of people wonder why any woman would like to have her pussy and clit spanked. I'm sure they wonder too why a man would like to have his cock and balls spanked. My answer is because we both enjoy it, and that's all that really matters, isn't it?
 
Oh, I LOVE it - pain and all!

Especially if I'm super horny or hub's has caught me masturbating! :devil:

I suppose this provides as good an entry point to the thread as any.

Why do I suspect that you are 'arranging' to be caught?

That being asked, there is a physiological reason it works and it works very well.

Ishmael
 
I enjoy my fair share of pain, and apparently I do get wet at being spanked down there but honestly? It just hurts and I don't get the endorphin rush I get from being spanked on my back and butt...go figure!
 
So did you try it yet? I haven't directly tried it, my husband has smacked my clit, and I felt tingly mixed with some pain, strange sensations. But it did make me extremely wet. My mind was saying it's painful, my body was saying more.

No, I haven't had a chance. I think I need someone else to try it on me. That way I don't know when the smack is coming...
 
Not out of line at all. ;)

I write as an occasional giver, not receiver (I don't have the equipment!)

It is one of the most arousing things I have done for, to and with someone. She was interested in trying it, we started gentle but the rush she experienced blew us both away.

Legs tied wide apart and eyes covered, pussy shaved was more pleasurable for her than natural. Light hand use only got her going, light flogger was the best.

Safe word mandatory, care needed but the flood was testimony to the enjoyment. Did it three times with an FWB but distance has meant no chance for a while for either of us... Both of us miss it!

Got me all hard just thinking about it :)
 
Excellent to hear! I suggested it to my husband last night and he laughed, I gave up the concept for the night. Plus I didn't know all the details of what specifically to do, now there's a post describing. So when shall we try it to one another? :)

My soon-to-be ex won't do anything on the BDSM side... Vanilla only. And that is not even the reason for the divorce...
 
always soaked

I bought a riding crop to use on my wife's clit , ala fifty shades, and she loves it . She likes the feel of the soft leather end. If you like the spanking give it A TRY.
 
I enjoy a variety of things, haven't gone far into bdsm but the concept of having a woman take control of me, doing things head to toe, really makes me wet. Sorry you're going thru a divorce regardless of reasons.

I would love a woman to control me as well. I'm very submissive. And that also makes me wet
 
Secrets...

One of the secrets to doing it well I find is having a 'soft hand'. Meaning you consciously relax your fingers or your full hand....
Beginning by using just wet finger tips... two middle fingers... and lightly smacking along labia... NOT beginning with clit...
After each stroke... gently teasing and rubbing her clit... then another light strike from about 10 inches away... and personally... before I hit her clit... I'd concentrate two wet soft fingerpads on her anal ring... letting My flat spread hand spank her labia...
THEN... after more spreading wetness and stroking clit... a very light spank with soft fingerpads on her clit, hood and lips....
Move the strike zone around... including inner thighs... undersides of breasts... the occasional wet strike on just her nipple.

Mix it with deliberate pleasuring in all the right places.

And yes I do encourage an aroused woman on phone or cam to spank herself. NEVER too soon though, it's always better when the arousal is high. And I confess I love the sound of that wet slap and moan.

:rose:
 
A wooden spoon on my clit/pussy and before I know it my juices are flowing like crazy and I am sooo very turned on. Watching it go from light pink to dark pink makes me crazy hot.
 
Mmmm...

Of course, with a partner who enjoys intense sensation...
-loving the thought of that wooden spoon getting drenched as you're spanked

:devil:


A wooden spoon on my clit/pussy and before I know it my juices are flowing like crazy and I am sooo very turned on. Watching it go from light pink to dark pink makes me crazy hot.
 
With the right partner I think it would be enjoyable. Haven't met a man yet who can fill that
 
my partner regularly rubs my dick as if it was a clit and slaps my balls at the same time. It is both delicious and agony at the same time. I have intense screaming orgasm's when she does this. She likes doing this in hotel rooms where I have to cover my face with a pillow and bite it to keep from waking the rooms around us.
 
love it

being spanked in the clit always makes me super horny and whenever I'm close to cumming it does the trick and gets me off
 
Back
Top