Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. I'm so excited I couldn't sleep. It's only about 6 weeks away and there is so much to do!

I'm going to be a happy little mess for the next 6 weeks. :cathappy:

Holly cow guys!

I figured it out, and it's only 37 days! :eek:

OMG so much to do!

I have to calm myself enough to get these costumes finished so i can have a bit more pocket money while I'm there. And I need to do a practice pack. And I need to update my etsy and ebay stores to reflect the trip....

Holly cow guys!

I figured it out, and it's only 37 days! :eek:

OMG so much to do!

I have to calm myself enough to get these costumes finished so i can have a bit more pocket money while I'm there. And I need to do a practice pack. And I need to update my etsy and ebay stores to reflect the trip....

:heart: So glad you're going soon!!!!

Hell Yes! I'm so happy for you! Go and enjoy every single second! Now that has made my day!

:heart: So glad you're going soon!!!!

Thanks girls. :)

32 days and counting!

I've been sick a lot lately, and in a bit of a hustle and bustle mode, so i haven't kept up on the daily pics I usually send him. He brought it to my attention last night. He said he likes getting them because it's kind of like what he'd be seeing every day if I were there. :heart:

How could anyone argue with that?

*sighs* I miss my boyfriend/owner.. Hes in the states im in norway... Im on disability and he doesnt have a steady job bleh... I mean he is a computer engineer but that just makes job finding worse :p Oh well leasty he is on the board of directors and doing marketing for i-con in new york so once he is done there and getting that on his resyme he will hopefully gett a steady job.... I really wanto see him again... Been 1.5 years since i have seen him and its driving me mad.

I am officially in freak out mode!

23 days (minus a few hours as I'll be boarding from Philly to Dublin about now) and I am all sorts of giddy and bubbly and butterflies!

Total. freak. out.

*sigh*
I miss my Master/Sir. I miss being with him, sleeping with him. Smelling his pipe. Feeling his arms around me. I know we had nearly 3 months together, but it's been four months now and I'm so lonely for him.

If it weren't for Skype, I wouldn't be able to "see" him. I have Digital Phone, so we can talk as long as the batteries last if Skype goes bad, which it has a time or two.

I miss being flogged. Handcuffed. Snuggled.

I miss him.
:(

Hello Doms and subs

I have written a few stories for the good people of this site, and so far they have been specifically along this theme. I have posted them from a Master's point of view to *His* sub as a set of instructions to follow. I think that the people contributing to this thread will be best placed to offer feedback and also possibly get the most pleasure from them. I'm somewhat new to this site, so your interest will be appreciated.

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-have-some-instructions-for-you

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-have-more-instructions-for-you

*sigh*
I miss my Master/Sir. I miss being with him, sleeping with him. Smelling his pipe. Feeling his arms around me. I know we had nearly 3 months together, but it's been four months now and I'm so lonely for him.

If it weren't for Skype, I wouldn't be able to "see" him. I have Digital Phone, so we can talk as long as the batteries last if Skype goes bad, which it has a time or two.

I miss being flogged. Handcuffed. Snuggled.

I miss him.
:(

I know this feeling, too well. I'm sorry if you've explain before and I've forgotten or missed it...but when do you get to see him again? I do hope it it soon.

Big hugs!

I am officially in freak out mode!

23 days (minus a few hours as I'll be boarding from Philly to Dublin about now) and I am all sorts of giddy and bubbly and butterflies!

Total. freak. out.

I really wish I lived close to you. I would absolutely love watching you be excited and giddy. Your joy is contagious, thank you

*sighs* I miss my boyfriend/owner.. Hes in the states im in norway... Im on disability and he doesnt have a steady job bleh... I mean he is a computer engineer but that just makes job finding worse :p Oh well leasty he is on the board of directors and doing marketing for i-con in new york so once he is done there and getting that on his resyme he will hopefully gett a steady job.... I really wanto see him again... Been 1.5 years since i have seen him and its driving me mad.

1.5 years is a very long time. Will he be done in NY soon? Will he be going back to Norway or is he originally from the US?

I hope you get to see him soon, even if it is just for a visit.

Hugs

I really love reading wenchie's giddy and giggly posts as well! :)

The LD part of our relationship is now over for good, but I still love reading this thread. There's so much positive energy in this thread, and also genuine emotions, that this has become my go-to thread if I'm feeling down.

I hope everyone's doing good with their relationships. :rose:

I really wish I lived close to you. I would absolutely love watching you be excited and giddy. Your joy is contagious, thank you

The LD part of our relationship is now over for good, but I still love reading this thread. There's so much positive energy in this thread, and also genuine emotions, that this has become my go-to thread if I'm feeling down.

*giggles*

I have the teen girls at work all counting down with me. It's so much fun with them because they are just as excited as I am. They just know he is absolutely dreamy because he's Irish. *giggles*

And the "are you getting married while you're there?" questions have started. Those always make me a little sad in a way, but I just explain that the marriage laws are a lot stricter there and not like here where you can be married in an hour if you like.

Exactly 3 weeks before my flight, and this is the last week before my boss goes on vacation. Still haven't finished deciding what to pack! :eek:

Also haven't had a chance to speak with him in a week. :( I'm sure he's picking up extra shifts trying to make some extra cash before I visit. *sigh* I miss him, but the excitement of nearly being all snuggled into him over powers the missing a million fold. :heart:

*giggles*

I have the teen girls at work all counting down with me. It's so much fun with them because they are just as excited as I am. They just know he is absolutely dreamy because he's Irish. *giggles*

Hi captians wench, I have been following your story and just want to say "Have fun you lucky girl"...this is what it's all about. I must admit, I am a little envious, I haven't found that special Dom... but I know he's out there:)

Loved them! :)

I have written a few stories for the good people of this site, and so far they have been specifically along this theme. I have posted them from a Master's point of view to *His* sub as a set of instructions to follow. I think that the people contributing to this thread will be best placed to offer feedback and also possibly get the most pleasure from them. I'm somewhat new to this site, so your interest will be appreciated.

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-have-some-instructions-for-you

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-have-more-instructions-for-you

I enjoyed reading your story very much. I really enjoyed the way in which the Master is able to have His submissive feel as though He is right there with her. It is a wonderful example of mental BDSM and it examples another way for a Master to successfully control and arouse His pet. Thank you for sharing. BT

*giggles*

And the "are you getting married while you're there?" questions have started. Those always make me a little sad in a way, but I just explain that the marriage laws are a lot stricter there and not like here where you can be married in an hour if you like.

Exactly 3 weeks before my flight, and this is the last week before my boss goes on vacation. Still haven't finished deciding what to pack! :eek:

Also haven't had a chance to speak with him in a week. :( I'm sure he's picking up extra shifts trying to make some extra cash before I visit. *sigh* I miss him, but the excitement of nearly being all snuggled into him over powers the missing a million fold. :heart:
I hope you have such a good time hinnie xx

Hi captians wench, I have been following your story and just want to say "Have fun you lucky girl"...this is what it's all about. I must admit, I am a little envious, I haven't found that special Dom... but I know he's out there:)

:eek: i am a very lucky girl. Could only be luckier if he hadn't been born 3500 miles from me. *sigh*

I hope you have such a good time hinnie xx

I have no doubt I'll have a wonderful time. I just hope time slows down like it did last time I was there. Those 9 days felt like they lasted forever. :heart:

I got a text from him today that was obviously meant for some one else because it mentioned me and my daily email countdown *giggles* he said " I think wenchie is about to burst" I replied to him "yup, just about ready to burst" *giggles*

I jumped in head first to my LDDR, I want to meet my Sir so bad, and I know it may never happen. I am in awe of my Sir and will take him as I can get him, I try not to be needy. My daily routine is with him on my mind and emailing him and chatting. I can't ask for more , and yet I want more. I knew I would have this problem and still don't know how to deal with it. Is there anyone in the same place?

Have fun on behalf of all of us, Wenchie!

Another 56 days for me... we're cramming in one last NYC visit before I move back to the west coast for good. Should be a blast like last time. :]

Oy, and then begins immigration... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous!

Congrats on no longer being long distance. I'm really glad to hear you will see hang around us. :)

I jumped in head first to my LDDR, I want to meet my Sir so bad, and I know it may never happen. I am in awe of my Sir and will take him as I can get him, I try not to be needy. My daily routine is with him on my mind and emailing him and chatting. I can't ask for more , and yet I want more. I knew I would have this problem and still don't know how to deal with it. Is there anyone in the same place?

Welcome !

I really shouldn't respond to this because I'm in cranky mood..but...

Pace yourself. :) Try to make sure you develop plenty of interests outside of you new Sir. Obsession and overly neediness is never good.

Also...there is always a real danger to being in awe of a Dominant/Master. Remember they are human. They do make mistakes. Respect him, love him, honor him but it is unfair to him and you to put him on a pedestal.

Have fun ..just be careful. There is much joy to a LDR but there is plenty of frustration and heartache, too.

1.5 years is a very long time. Will he be done in NY soon? Will he be going back to Norway or is he originally from the US?

I hope you get to see him soon, even if it is just for a visit.

Hugs

Yea he is american so getting him here is impossible due to the fact i need to make at least so and so in order to marry and bring in a foreign national not part of the EU.

So we are waiting for him to gett a proper job so i can go there. I-con is in 2-3 weeks and then he will hopefully have a decent job.. I hope so at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back