How do we find her- the unicorn?

namelessdesiring

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Posts
940
My lover and I are determined to share another woman. These fantasies have escalated and neither of us are good at that bar scene but we are great at bringing others to orgasm. I know these women exist because I've been one.

Help- how do we find a lady to play with?
 
Try meeting sites. Where you try to find boyfriends and girlfriends online.

I don't know where you live, but there's definitely something. Here, in Russia, on our main dating site there's a whole category for people who wish to find a pair or for pairs looking for a third.

Just make a profile, share a few photos, and describe the proposal. Like "We meet in a restaurant and discuss the details first, see if we like each other", and what ehr role would entail.

Additionally, you could just invite a prostitute, but meh.
 
Thanks for the thoughts. I think we'll pass on the prostitute idea for now ; )

Not sure dating sites have those options (in the USA, NYC area). But will check.
 
My lover and I are determined to share another woman. These fantasies have escalated and neither of us are good at that bar scene but we are great at bringing others to orgasm. I know these women exist because I've been one.

Help- how do we find a lady to play with?

Find a playmate on your own and then introduce your lover into it...That is the easiest way..
 
Find a playmate on your own and then introduce your lover into it...That is the easiest way..

A lot of bi/lesbian women really don't appreciate being hit on by another woman only to find out later that she's recruiting for a threesome. If you're doing this, be up-front about it.
 
-Know what you want and what you have to offer.
-Be honest and upfront
-Realize that bi-sexual does not mean they are into multiple partners
-Recognize that it is difficult to find a partner into one of you, and will be even more difficult to find someone into both of you
-Consider couples and swinging
 
I see a few of these on CL occasionally...and they're pretty rare so maybe that means it'd be easier to find yours. I would guess the same would be true for any number of dating sites.

I'm surprised I guess at the number of women I've met who seem to have some curiosity, but I don't think they've been in the place where they found it comfortable to act on. That's a bridge I wouldn't know how to suggest crossing...aside from just getting to know several women pretty well, and then having some kind of "guiding hand" in an encounter that works positively.

From one standpoint, I don't know if you'd go looking for the encounter with someone you don't know well, or if you'd go looking to get to know someone well first and then see if they're interested in the encounter. I seem to fall into the latter category....and I've read that "behavior follows connection" for women, generally.

But you got half of the problem worked out, so I wouldn't suggest giving up anytime soon.
 
A lot of bi/lesbian women really don't appreciate being hit on by another woman only to find out later that she's recruiting for a threesome. If you're doing this, be up-front about it.

This goes without saying.
 
Think about what you are offering as well. Do you want a relationship with the unicorn, or just sex? What happens if she is only attracted to one of you? Out of all of the couples searching for a unicorn be it for a threesome or for dating, what makes you and your partner stand out and be special?
 
Are you opposed to CL? If you are clear what you are looking for, you could find a willing woman there...I've seen lots of posts along those lines. And the presumption there is always a casual encounter, unless you all decide you want it to be a regular thing.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top