StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the locker room tank picture is certainly beautiful. I have a near fetish for that type of tank on a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing!

attachment.php

ummm....so so delicious!

I really am of the mind that we should have a Lit girls sleepover somewhere fun! Maybe a week on the beach?! We could rent the whole resort or at least make sure it is an adults only location!

I really am of the mind that we should have a Lit girls sleepover somewhere fun! Maybe a week on the beach?! We could rent the whole resort or at least make sure it is an adults only location!
If you need a photographer to record the occasion ... I'm quite accomplished with my point and shoot (camera, that is) :devil: ;)

attachment.php

ummm....so so delicious!

I highly endorse this suggestion! How can I help to make it a reality??!!?! :D

Such a hot ass, in those levis! Makes me want to slap that sexy butt of yours in a playful manner ;)

Thanks everyone, for your nice comments. Today is a big day for me. My eldest son graduates from HS. So mixed bag of emotions for me. :) (mostly proud)

I will try to get a couple pics of what I'm wearing this eve, as I don't dress up very often :D
Have a super fabulous Friday everyone!!! I will pop back on in few hours and maybe add a couple pics for the weekend and come pay a visit to your threads :kiss:

Thank you!! :kiss: One down, 3 to go! :) and then it won't be long until my house is re- buzzing with grandchildren! Love it!! :)

Ummm, I'm calling bullshit, There's no way you are old enough to have a high -schooler. Let alone a SR. I had you pegged for 26 years old at the most. Damn. My mind is blown!! I know when I graduated there were no moms as fucking hot as you are. Excuse me while I go drool...

Just finished going through your thread, SD, and can I say WOW it would have to be the best thread on lit at the moment!

You seamlessly blend style and eroticism in your photos, not to mention that you have an AMAZING body!

Cannot wait for the next instalment - although I nearly fainted when I watched and heard the gif, the blood rushed rather quickly to my cock, lol.

attachment.php

ummm....so so delicious!

Yes! My RED ROOM!! :D Soon!! You must bring your cool shiny toy!

If you need a photographer to record the occasion ... I'm quite accomplished with my point and shoot (camera, that is)

Ya, that could be real helpful, as we'd need some Lit pics :D

I highly endorse this suggestion! How can I help to make it a reality??!!?!

Stay tuned to the "Red Room" (my thread) ...........cumming soon! ;)

You definitely have a way to captivate your audience! WOW!

thanks! :kiss:
Daaaaaaaaaaamn that is a stunning ass SD! Would love to playfully snap that thong

OOOooooOOoo..kinky

Well, the locker room tank picture is certainly beautiful. I have a near fetish for that type of tank on a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing!

Well thanks for appreciating the simplicity of it. :)
Nice...Is there room enough in those levis for me too?
I feel a bit naughty looking at you in the locker room!

Amp

Maybe for your hand ;)

Such a hot ass, in those levis! Makes me want to slap that sexy butt of yours in a playful manner

spank me spank me! :caning:

Ummm, I'm calling bullshit, There's no way you are old enough to have a high -schooler. Let alone a SR. I had you pegged for 26 years old at the most. Damn. My mind is blown!! I know when I graduated there were no moms as fucking hot as you are. Excuse me while I go drool...

WOW thanks! *blushing*

Just finished going through your thread, SD, and can I say WOW it would have to be the best thread on lit at the moment!

You seamlessly blend style and eroticism in your photos, not to mention that you have an AMAZING body!

Cannot wait for the next instalment - although I nearly fainted when I watched and heard the gif, the blood rushed rather quickly to my cock, lol.

Thanks very much!! :kiss:

This is a really great thread. So happy I found it

I'm glad you found it too! I hope you stick around! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back