X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

Lila gasped as he came in a violent rush, her mouth filled as she swallowed at his command. She shivered and then whimpered as he moved her into a position that had her ass and pussy on display. The first spank to her ass had her yelping and then moaning as the burn coursed through her body.

“I’m a naughty slut.” She whispered, looking over her shoulder at the man that she loved. “I’m your naughty slut, Neko.”
 
-He grins and spanked her a few times.-"Yes i am i am your master you naughty little thing."-he took his cock and shoved it in her pussy and pulled on her hair leaning her back as he began to fuck her pussy senseless groaning ramming his cock deep in her.-
 
With each stinging spank, Lila gasped and moaned as she felt her backside redden with heat. She let out a loud cry as he pushed his cock roughly into her body, her hair used to pull her back as he fucked her hard and deep.

“Oh, God, Neko!” She cried out, whimpering and moaning as she was at his mercy. She shivered at the feel of his naked cock pounding in and out of her, gasps and moans leaving her lips.
 
-He groaned holding her back and rough thrusts pounded her naughty pussy.-"Yes slut scream for more this way i know what you like and i will use you as i see fit."-he laughed a bit as he fucked her harder and harder.-
 
Lila did scream them, crying out in pleasure as the candles in his room ignited and burned brightly as she felt her orgasm building at a violent pace.
 
-He groaned pushing his cock deeper and deeper.-"Do you want it in your ass after you slut tell me?"
 
“I’ve…I’ve never done that before, Neko.” She panted as he pushed deeper into her body as she whimpered and struggled to hold back from cumming.
 
-He looked to her as he continued pushing deeper.-"Do you want it?"-he asked he was holding back his cum he couldn't release if he did it be a bad mistake since he was unprotected.-
 
Lila blushed bright red and looked over her shoulder at the man that was claiming her body and soul. “Yes.” She said softly.
 
-He pulled out and slid his cock slowly in her ass till he fit and began fucking her ass.-"Oh yeah you little whore scream for me more."-a hand slapped her as hard.-
 
Lila gasped and moaned as he pressed into her ass until he was fucking her tight passage. It was a strange feeling, but one that she found she enjoyed. Lila cried out as he slapped her ass hard, a loud yelp escaping her lips.

“Let me cum, Neko. Please!” She cries out, her body shivering with the magnitude of what she was holding back.
 
"Cum for me i will cum with you."-he rammed her ass a bit longer ramming it hard and tight as he came filling her ass as she felt her shiver and shake as she screamed they both came as Neko and her fell and he untied her blushing hoping he didn't hurt her.-
 
Lila came with a violent shudder, the candles around the room burning brighter than before as the shivers and cries escaping her lips grew to a fevered pitch. She was dimly aware of Neko cumming in her ass and then unbinding her but she was too far gone to do much more than to comply.

“Hold me.” She whispered as he wrapped her tightly in his arms and she recovered in his embrace.
 
-Neko held her tight as he panted hard and snuggled against her. His body shuddered his heart raced and he had trouble slightly breathing as he was over excited and just tried to relax.-
 
"God, that was so good." Lila purred as Neko holds her tightly and they snuggle after amazing sex. "My bottom is sore though." She said with a giggle.
 
-He chuckled.-"We can go and snuggle in a hot tub for a bit to relax you."-he said softly.-"Might as well relax i understand we have team training tonight if nothing else happens."
 
Lila groans at the thought of team training but then sighs as he mentioned the hot tub. She turns her head to look at him and smiles. “I think I’d like you to make love to me, Neko. What we just did was amazing, but I miss that deep connection that we had.”
 
Lila blushed deeply and nodded her head as he smiled at her. “Yes.” She said softly, turning towards him and kissing him deeply.
 
-Neko kissed her deeply his body and her's still sensitive his fingers traced over her sides and groaned in the kiss slightly.-
 
Kissing and touching one another has Lila sighing as his fingers trace over her sides and she can hear his groan rumble his chest. “Don’t forget the condom this time.” She says with a grin against his lips as she resumes the kiss, in no hurry to let him loose to get it.
 
-He grabbed the Condom as he was ready and kissed her deeply as he broke the kiss.-"Do you just want it now?"-he asked as he nibbled her neck.-
 
Lila cooed as he nibbled on her neck, her thighs parting for him as he grabbed the condom. She took it from his hands and tore open the package, sitting up to slide it down his hard cock.

“God, I love you, Neko.” She whispered as she stroked his hard length after the condom as placed.
 
-He smiled as he pulled her on his lap and she knelt down over his cock. Neko slid her down as he lightly bounced her on his cock he groaned and held her ass close for a different position.-
 
Lila gasped as he pulled her into his lap, his length spreading her lips as she was gently settled down on him. She clung to his shoulders as his hands held her ass tightly, his body making love to her just like she’d asked.

She pressed her lips against his as he moved her over his length, a sigh of pleasure escaping her lips as she looked him in the eye, her forehead pressed against his.
 
Back
Top