What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I'm all out of good fucks, which is why I'm going for the chocolate. If you want something, I did make a banana bread this morning!

I'm really in the mood for a good fuck...I'm going to go check *my* kitchen. Who knows? Maybe I'll find one....I can never remember what I bring home from the grocery store.

I'm really in the mood for a good fuck...I'm going to go check *my* kitchen. Who knows? Maybe I'll find one....I can never remember what I bring home from the grocery store.

I could always order a pizza from Hometown. The delivery guy is really HOT and I think I've got him worn down enough to give in to a good fucking!

I could always order a pizza from Hometown. The delivery guy is really HOT and I think I've got him worn down enough to give in to a good fucking!

Now you're talking! Be right there.

Nuthin' in my kitchen but yucky flax wraps, oranges, and yogurt, anyhow.

lol...I don't always remember what I bring home from the grocery store, but I can guarantee I never came back with an arm full of good fucks...lol :D

lol...I don't always remember what I bring home from the grocery store, but I can guarantee I never came back with an arm full of good fucks...lol :D

Ya never know...if I bring home someone else's bag by mistake or something....

...It's definitely worth checking. ;)

I haven't like Leonardo diCaprio since he was on Growing Pains (and I didn't really like him then)

Ya never know...if I bring home someone else's bag by mistake or something....

...It's definitely worth checking. ;)

I think I shop at the wrong kind of places, all I bring home is well ummmm well

I'm damn sure I wouldn't misplace that bag... it would be on the front seat right beside me and the first thing in the house when I got back there. the ice cream can melt on the back seat for all I care. lol

I'm going back to bed.

well, fine. be that way. next time extend an invitation to join, wouldja? hmpfh. :p

I heard that if you have a headache the best way to get it to go away is to have sex. Is that true?

I heard that if you have a headache the best way to get it to go away is to have sex. Is that true?

I knew a lady who would get migraines and she said orgasms made them go away. She would either have sex or masturbate.

She did say however that this works less frequently as she's gotten older.

I knew a lady who would get migraines and she said orgasms made them go away. She would either have sex or masturbate.

She did say however that this works less frequently as she's gotten older.

Really? So the next time I get a headache I should get my vibrator

So much for using headaches as an excuse to not have sex. :D

Knowing this lady as I did, she wasn't much for coming up for excuses NOT to have sex. However, I never personally benefited from this attitude of hers. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back