Male chastity

My mistress has had me locked for up to about 10 days at a time over the last few months. She does, however, allow me to remove it once a day or so to shower. I am not allowed to play with myself and she knows that I will confess if I have. We ran into the problem that I travel a lot and she wanted me locked, but going through security with the device was not a good idea even with the plastic locks. So I am allowed to remain free until I reach my destination. Sometimes she has me send a pic to prove I obeyed. Not that she doubts I would, but just because having to send the pic is humiliating.

As for the plastic locks...she has recently really wanted to be the keyholder and sending me traveling without a key did not seem practical so we have come to like the plastic ones. They are numbered and she keeps a record of what numbers she provides me. If she gives permission for release 3 times while I am traveling then she has a way to verify that I complied. When using this approach I send a pic each time I secure the new lock so she knows I was only free for the amount of time she permitted.

The discomfort...I can tell you that getting the right fit is critical. I started with the largest that CB-X makes (the Curve, they call it) thinking it would be the most comfortable; I was wrong. I am now in the CB 3000 and it is much better. There is no doubt that it is uncomfortable sometimes, but not at all painful. My mistress giggles when I complain that it is uncomfortable and tells me to relish in it as a reminder of my place. For us, that works because she is right that it is a constant reminder of my submission to her. If you can't wrap your head around that, if you are not that submissive to her then it would just be uncomfortable for no reason. If that were the case, then I would not do it either other than just for playtime teasing.

Just my .02

I will add one more thing to the comments about getting the right fit. Since the CB series are the most common I will assume to speak to those. Plus, they are my only experience. I called the makers of the CB's and spoke with someone prior to replacing my original. They are not cheap so I didn't want to keep trying repeatedly. The young lady on the phone was very helpful and pointed me to their site where I can order just the cage for about half the price of buying the whole thing. The cages are interchangeable.

Hmmm I didn't know that. I will have to point that out to him. I really did love seeing him in it. He said he was a grower not a shower and that when he would wake up in the mornings his penis would be so retracted that it would almost pop out of the area closest to his body...

Using the smallest possible gap spacer that doesn't cause too much discomfort in his balls and the right size ring will both help with that. In short, pun intended, the advice I got from mfg said to measure from the pelvis to the tip of the penis and order that size cage. That allows a little space by the time you factor in the spacer, ring and such. Measure when fully flaccid, but not when shrunk from cold, etc..

Have fun with it! My mistress surprised me with that shopping trip one day. We had never even discussed it. Hell, I didn't even know she knew what they were. She THOROUGHLY enjoys knowing I am locked and at her mercy. She even hated that we ordered the new cage online because she wanted to take me to the store and make sure they knew we were having to buy a smaller one because I wasn't large enough for the one we had...lol

... to measure from the pelvis to the tip of the penis and order that size cage. That allows a little space by the time you factor in the spacer, ring and such. Measure when fully flaccid, but not when shrunk from cold, etc..

I've been considering male chastity for just a short time - week or so - and am interested in 'measuring twice, ordering once' to paraphrase the carpenter's rule of thumb. Please be more specific re "measuring from the pelvis". Where precisely? Thanks for the assist!

Key holding

How is it going. I have been mentally locking up my husband for at least a year. Just got a device and now I am his key holder. I love knowing he is locked up. I make me send me pictures through out the day. He lives to please me.

I ask seriously, how does hygiene work with these. hubbyinlust said that he takes is off for showers once a day - this seems to make sense, but what do other people do? I cannot imagine having something on with no washing for more than a day.

While I don't doubt that there are couples who use the devices in the practice of long-term male chastity, I suspect that they are more commonly used for sexual teasing and fantasy role-playing. I am definitely in the latter category.

Bought my own

I had been reading cuckold stories where some of the cucks were caged. The more of these I read, the more I became curious so I bought one. The longest I have worn it was for three days. I love it. Since I'm small when soft, I bought the CB6000S. I fit into this just fine soft and definitely can not get an erection with it on. With the cage off when I get an erection I'm 6 inches plus when I get super excited I grow even more.

I use the metal lock with my cage. My only problem is that I get messy when I have to pee.

The first time we put on the device we used the padlock, which leaves you feeling so helpless. The unfortunate thing is that it is very bulky and so very noticeable under clothing. This is where the plastic locks make a big difference, as they don't show any telling signs at all.

I finally had the courage to bring up chastity play with my wife yesterday. Well, she didn't say 'no' and would think about it. Hopefully she will have enough of an interest for us to pick up a device for this weekend. The thing is this is the first weekend we will have the house to ourselves for the weekend in years. (Have 4 kiddos). Hope to have some follow up later this week!

My boyfriend recently bought a male chastity device and we will be setting him up in it soon. (Hopefully tonight if all works out). My question is, it came with a metal padlock and plastic pins, which should I use? I like the security of the metal padlock, but also the practicality of the plastic pins. Does anyone here have experience in this area? This will be the first time for me. I'm new to the whole BDSM scene.

i would suggest using the padlock when you are together and you keeping the key and when he is off on his own use the pins so he can get out if he has and awkward moment such as a visit to the hospital ,god forbid , but you see where i am going .

I finally had the courage to bring up chastity play with my wife yesterday. Well, she didn't say 'no' and would think about it. Hopefully she will have enough of an interest for us to pick up a device for this weekend. The thing is this is the first weekend we will have the house to ourselves for the weekend in years. (Have 4 kiddos). Hope to have some follow up later this week!

A little follow up to the previous post. The chat we had last night about chastity went really well! So much in fact we decided to order a CB3000 and have overnight delivery! I know that my wife is super intrigued by it now.... She sent me a text today asking if I cared that she needed to 'take care of herself'. I asked her what got her in the mood, she said it was in part because of us taking about chastity. So tomorrow the device get here and we are going to try it out and see how it fits....sizing it and all. If all goes well, Friday night is our date night. I would love to wear the chastity to dinner and a movie. Hopefully that isn't asking too much for a beginner. More follow up to come!

A little follow up to the previous post. The chat we had last night about chastity went really well! So much in fact we decided to order a CB3000 and have overnight delivery! I know that my wife is super intrigued by it now.... She sent me a text today asking if I cared that she needed to 'take care of herself'. I asked her what got her in the mood, she said it was in part because of us taking about chastity. So tomorrow the device get here and we are going to try it out and see how it fits....sizing it and all. If all goes well, Friday night is our date night. I would love to wear the chastity to dinner and a movie. Hopefully that isn't asking too much for a beginner. More follow up to come!

Saturday night follow up... The chastity arrived in Thursday. We were able to play around with it for a bit. I got to try it on ( the excitement made it take a while). I had her tease me with it on for a bit. There was no pain whatsoever! Friday night we went to dinner and take home to give the CB another try. We didn't fool around as much with it on, we took this time to try it on and wear it around the house and watch a movie. On Saturday morning we woke up and made love first thing in the morning. Went out for breakfast and decided to give it another try. I put it on then we decided to have it make its public debut. First we went to a furniture store then to our local sex shop. At the shop my wife wore the key on a necklace that had my key on full display to everyone! What a rush! Came home and she put on some lingerie that she picked up and my set of pouch briefs. ( highly recommend them). We fooled around some more. She sat on my face and I could taste some of the remains of the mornings cream pie! She rolled on her back and I treated her to a toe curling cunnilingus session. I asked to be let out and she said 'not yet'. We then rolled over and napped for a half hour or so. After waking we needed to leave soon and she apologized for not reciprocating. I tol

That's hot. Guess i'll have to live my life through you. Please update whenever possible.

Saturday night follow up... The chastity arrived in Thursday. We were able to play around with it for a bit. I got to try it on ( the excitement made it take a while). I had her tease me with it on for a bit. There was no pain whatsoever! Friday night we went to dinner and take home to give the CB another try. We didn't fool around as much with it on, we took this time to try it on and wear it around the house and watch a movie. On Saturday morning we woke up and made love first thing in the morning. Went out for breakfast and decided to give it another try. I put it on then we decided to have it make its public debut. First we went to a furniture store then to our local sex shop. At the shop my wife wore the key on a necklace that had my key on full display to everyone! What a rush! Came home and she put on some lingerie that she picked up and my set of pouch briefs. ( highly recommend them). We fooled around some more. She sat on my face and I could taste some of the remains of the mornings cream pie! She rolled on her back and I treated her to a toe curling cunnilingus session. I asked to be let out and she said 'not yet'. We then rolled over and napped for a half hour or so. After waking we needed to leave soon and she apologized for not reciprocating. I tol

OMG... so sorry the laptop battery was dying and I glad that this much of it was posted.

I continue.... I told her that I wanted her not to reciprocate... I wanted to be denied and frustrated! She then gave me a grin and gave me a hug. I think at that moment she knew what I was seeking.

Here is a pix of me in chastity....
http://imgur.com/sKbftyn

Update

I still have not told my wife tat I bought a CB6000S. I've been wearing it off and on. Yesterday I wore it for the first time when I went shopping. The only time I even noticed it was when I was getting into my SUV. As I was shopping I would think about having myself locked up and no one the wiser. This would cause me to grow until my little cock was pushing against the head of the chasity device. I had completely filled it but could not grow to my normal length. It did not hurt but it definitely was frustrating and exciting at the same time. By the time I was ready for a shower, I had been locked up for over 7 hours.

As I write this post I'm looked up and loving it. I'm sure I would enjoy wearing my CB daily for the rest of my life. One of my favorite fantasies is to be locked up watching my wife having her pussy stretched by a huge black cock. I fantasize my wife is ovulating, her cervix is mucus coated with it dilated some so her black lover's cum slides inside her womb to fertilize her egg, to lay his black baby on her white married belly. I would love to watch her belly swell up knowing she wanted to be bred black.

Back