Any thoughts on DPs?

The BIG problem I have with DP is this...

It's a huge fantasy for my lover. But she can't really handle anal sex -- too painful for her. Although get her REALLY worked up sexually, and she enjoys it. (Yum!) So, that's awkward.

But then, for a DP, you need another guy right? And for all of the time we have been together, my lover has yet to find another guy she wants to fuck! She knows I'd be okay with her having other lovers... and she doesn't want any!!! Go figure.

So as much as I would like to offer her an MFM threesome, and a chance at a DP, we have yet to find the right guy! She's way more picky with guys than she is with women. Hence, all of our threesomes have been with women.

But it gets worse. I do have a friend I could borrow for an MFM threesome (in fact, he and his wife were my first threesome, but his wife isn't into anal, so again no DP), although my lover doesn't want to bonk him. But I could do it with a submissive ... but then my lover would be upset that I did a DP without her!

So somehow I need to get a woman who is happy to be DP'd by me and my friend while my lover is there.

You see the problem? Hence why I haven't managed to pull it off thus far.
 
FungiUg said:


You see the problem? Hence why I haven't managed to pull it off thus far.

pulling out a scorecard and drawing circles and arrows and names in lots of pretty colours..

Er, yes, I do see now.. Good luck on your search.. And if you do find one, give your lover a camera please! We want all the gory details..
 
I see your problem, FungiUg. I've only had it with a partner and a toy, never two guys. I have to say, partner and a toy is amazing.
 
We have an old favourite called "toys and tongue". Two vibrators and my tongue, and my lover cumming without stop for the next half an hour or so... :D So yeah, we've done DP with toys, or with me and a toy. Just haven't done it with two cocks (real flesh ones with men attached.)
 
incoming!!

ohmygoodnessss..


SHY!! Make room under the bed! running full tilt from the thread and doing a home run slide beneath the bed
 
snowy ciara said:
ohmygoodnessss..


SHY!! Make room under the bed! running full tilt from the thread and doing a home run slide beneath the bed
FungiUg said:
That sounds like a volunteer to me!
Ok, i'm confused ... are you going to
  • have her play bread slice and strap one on, or
  • make her the meat in the sandwich?
 
AngelicAssassin said:
Ok, i'm confused ... are you going to
  • have her play bread slice and strap one on, or
  • make her the meat in the sandwich?

Let me think about that some...

Yes! :D
 
FungiUg said:
The BIG problem I have with DP is this...<snip>

So somehow I need to get a woman who is happy to be DP'd by me and my friend while my lover is there.

You see the problem? Hence why I haven't managed to pull it off thus far.

Have you considered investigating your local swinger's community? I have a really hot DP story about what happened one night at a clothing optional party. And your lover doesn't have to participate; but she can watch to her heart's content.

Check it out...it might be something that will work for you. If you're out in your local BDSM community, they may have an arm (or something) that hosts the same type of play parties. Good luck, sweet man with the scary AV!

Esclava :rose:
 
allrighty then!

quote:Originally posted by AngelicAssassin
Ok, i'm confused ... are you going to

* have her play bread slice and strap one on, or
* make her the meat in the sandwich?


then fungi said

Let me think about that some...

Yes! :D


I'm torn between :eek: and when are you two coming to Canada!
 
Mistress L said:
Well I guess you all know just how much I like DP now. I am the female half of maleorfemale.
Forgive me for being nosy, but I'm confused...are you a switch couple? I notice you go by Mistress L but you were the one who was tied up for the event.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: off topic

FungiUg said:
I think WD and myself have known Etoile was gay for some time now. And Etoile knows that we know, which is why we have so much fun flirting with her.

On the other hand, I do sometimes think that if I lived closer to Etoile, she might take me up on that offer of being a cameraman... :D

Let's see now, who here wouldn't be keen on seeing some pics of Etoile being DP'd by her daddy and her lover? Strap-ons ahoy! Works for me... :devil:
And why I have so much fun being flirted with!

As for those pictures, I'll see what I can do... :devil:
 
even in the porn movies, it's the moving about that's the problem.
it appears one guy has to hold pretty still. though penetration, alternatively (one goes in as other pulls mostly out) seems like an interesting idea.

btw, what about two pricks in one pussy? anyone tried it?
 
I have to come around about letting him stick it in my ass before my own DP fantasies can be worked at.. Multiple people not a problem... even have a guy willing.. and someone we've played with before.. Just can't rationalize how that is gonne fit in my tight ass.. It just.. boggles my mind. That 'n I'm a bloody coward about the issue. I can be honest, anal sex has never appealed to me except in the idea of DP. But with that I can't have until I try anal by oitself and blah blah blah... I'm just a pussy...
 
Chat with lovetoread. She was afraid until last year.



DarkLadyOfDeath said:
I have to come around about letting him stick it in my ass before my own DP fantasies can be worked at.. Multiple people not a problem... even have a guy willing.. and someone we've played with before.. Just can't rationalize how that is gonne fit in my tight ass.. It just.. boggles my mind. That 'n I'm a bloody coward about the issue. I can be honest, anal sex has never appealed to me except in the idea of DP. But with that I can't have until I try anal by oitself and blah blah blah... I'm just a pussy...
 
Re: allrighty then!

snowy ciara said:
... and when are you two coming to Canada!
Sorry, no thank you. i asked FU a semantics question. Maybe he can bring his SO and you and her can trade the strap on back and forth.

See FU? Problem solved.
 
one that's rarely talked about, around here, afaik.
 
Pure said:
even in the porn movies, it's the moving about that's the problem.
it appears one guy has to hold pretty still. though penetration, alternatively (one goes in as other pulls mostly out) seems like an interesting idea.

btw, what about two pricks in one pussy? anyone tried it?

haven't experienced that one yet, but my Master has done that with his former slave. she was afraid of anal so that was the only way a DP could be done down below.

the first time i was double penetrated (anal and vaginal), one man lay flat on his back, i was placed over him on my stomach, he entered my pussy. then he held my bum open for the other guy to penetrate me there. so it was really just a big cozy sandwich. neither of them moved too roughly until they were in the process of cumming, during which the other would stay still. the man in my pussy came first but had to stay in as the man in my bum wasn't done yet.
 
Pure said:
btw, what about two pricks in one pussy? anyone tried it?

Yeah, briefly. Um -- very awkward. Which was why it was only briefly. I think it would take practice to perfect.
 
Not tried it, but...

Pure said:
<snip>btw, what about two pricks in one pussy? anyone tried it?

Watched it done to someone else. Either BIG ouch factor there, or - if it were comfortable for anyone - methinks one would need to tie on a board to keep from falling in. :eek:

Of course, I have been known to be wrong...but she was not into bi-sex so I did not have a chance to investigate personally ... :devil:

Esclava :rose:
 
Re: Re: allrighty then!

AngelicAssassin said:
Sorry, no thank you.

See FU? Problem solved.

That's who I meant.. You're a little too intense for me, AA. Not someone for a newbie to mess with, even if you were available. (But I don't mind a little more outrageous flirtation every now and then..)
 
Back
Top