Need a Womans Advice

pacuckold

Virgin
Hello,

I posted an ad on Craigslist offering my services as a submissive maid (free of charge to clean). I thought for sure I would get some responses but it turns out my post lacked that extra something to separate itself from the hundreds of others.

I was hoping a Lady here would assist me in writing the post and offer advice on how to attract attention and get some responses. I am an attractive 30-something male with common sense and intelligence (something that is difficult to bring through a craigslist ad! lol)

Hello,

I posted an ad on Craigslist offering my services as a submissive maid (free of charge to clean). I thought for sure I would get some responses but it turns out my post lacked that extra something to separate itself from the hundreds of others.

I was hoping a Lady here would assist me in writing the post and offer advice on how to attract attention and get some responses. I am an attractive 30-something male with common sense and intelligence (something that is difficult to bring through a craigslist ad! lol)

So you think a single woman would be excited about inviting a strange man into her home to clean her house?

What kind of cleaning can you do? Do you actually have skills/training in cleaning professionally? If you're just cleaning than your looks really aren't important for your ad.

Hello,

What does the unsuccessful ad say?

Although to be honest, I don't care what an ad says - I wouldn't trust a stranger (male or not) off CL offering free housekeeping.

What does the unsuccessful ad say?

Although to be honest, I don't care what an ad says - I wouldn't trust a stranger (male or not) off CL offering free housekeeping.

^^^That.

If I want housekeeping I'll do it myself or hire a reputable person/company.

Include a picture that is not of your penis. Make your writeup smart. Realize asking to be in a strange woman's space to fulfill your sexual kink is going to be red flags everywhere. Perhaps there's a less sketchy forum that you can trawl?

Definitely not the right demographic. When I've needed a sub/slave CL is not where I'm looking. And I've never allowed a slave without fully vetting them. Usually after several professional sessions.

Back