Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

She needed to clear her thoughts, be alone allow herself time to regain her composure. She was adverting his gaze once more, her own thoughts a million miles away. She found herself thinking more and more about the kind of man Chris was.

She looked back up at him and half smiled, she didn't want to feel this way, but it was as if he could see into her soul. She did like the feel of being in his arms. Oh she was asking for trouble and she knew that, come tomorrow, she could act as if nothing happened, but her heart and her mind were already gone.

Her resolve was slowly fading, it wasn't as if there was love, I mean they only knew a little of one another, but her body surely wanted more. She didn't resist when she felt his lips find her's once more, instead she leaned into his kiss, allowing herself to at least give into this. He tasted so good she thought to herself, and she was feeling things she had never allowed herself to feel before. God his body felt so good pressed so tightly against her own. As his hands slightly roamed she found herself not wanting to stop him. Her heart was racing and she was sure she might just loose herself in him.

When his tongue found her own, she felt herself becoming wet, another feeling that was only ever brought on by herself... she wasn't ready for all of these feelings. Her hands found his chest, she felt his own heart was pounding just as hard as her own, god his chest was hard... tightly against him she knew she wanted more, but also knew part of her wasn't ready for more. As he ran his fingers lightly along her back and hips, she moaned into his kiss, this was the most she had ever let any man come this close to her, she didn't trust men.. but something about Chris made her want to trust him... but that wouldn't be a easy task.
 
Bit by bit, he felt her yield to him, embrace him. He wanted her, and wanted her like he had not wanted another in a long time. Their kisses had become heated, the night air no longer cool enough to keep their bodies from warming. They came up for air, his breath hot on her neck.

He opened his eyes when he heard footsteps in the distance, reality reasserting itself. They were on path by a cow field on someone else's property. He ached to go further with her, but this was not the place.

"What say we leave?" he asked, his body already turning, his arm around her waist. She hesitated and then agreed. She turned and they continued down the path. He held her close, his hand feeling the movement of her hip as she walked.

When they reached the parking lot again, the lights were on. Families and dating teens were having ice cream. They passed unnoticed back to his car, save for one mother who looked disapprovingly at their ages and intimacy.

He opened the door and led her in. She slid onto the seat, and he couldn't help but feel that she looked perfect there, as though she belonged there. He moved quickly around the car and entered the driver's seat.

A minute later, they were on the road, his hand reaching over to take hers. They drove in silence. Not long later, he saw they were approaching a juncture in the highway. He said softly, but firmly, "That was delicious, and I want more. May I take you home, or shall I take you back to your car?"
 
She looked up at him gently, she didn't want him to make her feel this way, but she couldn't seem to help herself. She didn't quite understand what she was feeling and she didn't want this, but part of her needed it. Her face felt flushed and she knew she was sweating all over. She took a deep breath when they stopped kissing.

She felt startled but in his arms she felt safe and sound another feeling she didn't want. She looked up at him and tenderly smiled at him and that was the last thing she needed him to see, was the vulnerability in her eyes. She looked down at her feet not wanting him to look at her the way he was looking at her.

She shook her head in agreement but didn't say anything as she smiled. She was a million worlds away trying to decifere just what she was feeling. She walked close beside of him, not minding him holding onto her at all. She was feeling to many feelings all at once and she both feared that and felt happy all at the same time.

She was chewing her lip, as they got to the parking lot, she hoped he couldn't see all the feeling that were in his eyes. She smiled at all the young couples and families, she knew she should say goodnight to him, but part of her wanted to be near him, cause come tomorrow she knew she would have to face reality. She noticed the look in the older womans eyes and didn't say anything she wondered what he thought of it.

She smiled as she got in. She looked over at him as she watched as he climbed in, by far was he the most beautiful man she had ever laid her eyes on. She looked over at him as he climbed into the car. He was even sexy behind the wheel of a car, what the hell was she getting herself into.

When he took her hand in his own she was shocked, but at the same time, the simple touch, even made her heart pound and she didn't let go. The quiet was nice it gave her time to think. She had so many thoughts going through her mind. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and was taken aback for a moment with what he asked.

All she knew was she didn't want the night to end, but she also wasn't sure she was ready for what she figured he had in mind.

''Home.'' She said in almost a whisper and she hoped he couldn't see the uncertanty in her eyes.
 
He had heard her, barely, and was disappointed, but not terribly surprised. He knew he wanted her, but that didn't mean she wanted him, yet at least. He drove for a couple breaths, then saw a rest stop ahead.

He grinned, and as he decelerated towards the exit, released her hand and brought his fingertips to the toned curve of her waist. He chuckled a little and said teasingly, "Do curb your enthusiasm."

As he said it, his fingers tickled her side gingerly. After a moment, he got the reaction he had hoped for, a shriek, and then giggles. As the car slowed in the darkened parking lot of the rest area, he kept up his assault, as Tessa tried to push his hand away and laughed.

When he pulled the car to a stop, he pulled his hand away and waited for her breathing to come to normal again. He took her hand in his again, and looked at her with a smile, "Now if I ask a woman to come home with me, that's the level of enthusiasm I expect."

He paused, then continued more softly, "Tessa, I know this is sudden. We haven't known each other long and so on."

He paused again, "I want you, if that wasn't obvious by now. But before we go anywhere, I need to know if you really want me."

He grinned broadly at her again, "Just so you know, I don't expect a girl to fuck on the first date. I can drop you at your car, and we can pursue this another time, if you want."

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly, "so I ask again, car or home?"
 
It wasn't that she didn't want to go home with him, that wasn't it in the least, but she also knew she wasn't sure if she was ready for the things he had wanted. Her mind was in a whirlwind of thoughts, so many thoughts, so much confusion, why did he want her anyway she wasn't anything special to begin with. Her heart was racing as she looked at him, hoping he didn't catch her looking at him.

The way he grinned sent shock waves through her system, was there any faults in this man she wondered to herself. When he gently touched her waist with his finger tips she shivered slightly. She smiled at him, god she thought she really didn't sound enthused at all, and that was the last thing she wanted him thinking.

She was terribly ticklish, as he would soon find out. She yelled slightly as he began tickling her sides, she giggled and laughed and realized she hadn't laughed like this in a long time, if she actually ever had. She was laughing so hard she thought she might pee herself as she finally pushed his hand away with a laugh.

She breathed deeply as he pulled into a parking spot and she allowed herself to catch her breathing and hopefully her resolve. She looked up at him as he took her hand in his once more as she smiled gently at him. She grinned at his comment, thinking to herself, and she was sure there was a lot of woman.

She was chewing her lip once more when he began talking to her, and she looked at him more seriously. She took a deep breath, sometimes she thought, when you meet someone you just knew, but how could she know she was young, damaged, a virgin, and she knew really nothing of the way true love could be like.

She looked at him, oh she wanted him she thought, she wanted him more than he could imagine, but she was so scared, she had never been in love, never trusted anyone, never had someone really love her, aside from the people at the diner... what could she offer him, nothing she thought she had nothing to offer him and yet she still wanted him.

She looked down at the floor of the car trying to advert his gaze, trying to think of something to say... ''It's not that I don't want you, thats not it at all... it's just.. me.'' She said softly.. she was sure though that the woman he did take home had not a hard time letting him fuck them, she felt a jealous pang and had no idea where it had come from, she had never felt any of these feelings before and she was so scared, she could feel her hands shaking.

When he kissed her hand, this time more reassured but keeping her reservations hidden this time.

''Home please.'' She said not in a whisper this time, hoping her eyes wouldn't betray her she was always one that was able to hide her feelings.
 
He smiled warmly at her, "home it is!"

He pulled out of the rest area and accelerated rapidly to speed. Their hands joined again after he had shifted gears. He felt subtle tremors in her hand, and knew it wasn't the car. She seemed awfully tense, despite his best efforts to comfort her.

He puzzled for a mile, then decided the direct approach couldn't hurt. He took a light, casual tone, "So, its just you. Is there some deep dark secret you're keeping from me?"

He smiled broadly, "Some tragic war injury you keep hidden from the world?"

He laughed lightly, "Please don't tell me you were a man earlier in life."

She seemed amused by his questions, and so he asked more softly, "So seriously, what's worrying you? Tell me please."
 
His smile was reassuring she thought to herself, and she wished she herself could feel more reassured.

Her breathing was rapid as he pulled away from the rest stop, oh lord what the hell was she thinking. When she felt his hand reach for hers again, it felt awesome. Her hands were shaking and she had no idea if he could feel it or not, she hoped the vibration of the car would deter it. She tried relaxing but she didn't know how, she had never been in this situation before.

She found herself gazing out the window, she needed to try anything to clear her thoughts, as she looked around avoiding his gaze. She looked over at him as he spoke to her and she looked at him softly and smiled. She thought not really a secret... ''No I mean maybe, I don't know... I'm 50 shades of fucked up Chris, I don't trust people, and I don't know how to love people... and I'm just nothing special.'' She said her breathing heavy as she spoke.

She smiled kindly at him, as he mentioned a war battle, she shook her head and didn't know what else to say, she didn't know if she should tell him she was a virgin or not.

She giggled at his comment, he surely knew how to lighten the mood or the moment or something she said shaking her head slightly.. ''No not a man.''

''I um.... well I've never... you know.'' She said not sure how to finish the sentence.
 
Unseen by her, he raised an eyebrow, and breathed a quiet, "ah."

Pieces fell into place in a rush, and suddenly he had a much better picture of the woman in his car. He could feel his emotions towards her shifting and swirling. Was he pushing her too hard, too fast?

She had said she wanted to go home with him and had told him her "secret."

He squeezed her hand, "thank you for telling me. I'm honored... flattered, that you would want to with me."

He drove in silence for a minute, then added, "We can go slow, and only go as far as you want. As much as I want you, and believe me, I want you, I can wait."
 
She chewed on her lip and was sure she was going to draw blood, what was it about him being able to make her open up.

She didn't look over at him she didn't want him to see the emotions in her eyes, or didn't really want him to see the concern in her eyes, she wasn't afraid of him, she was more afraid of falling for him... that truly scared the hell out of her... she really was fucked up mentally and she knew he deserved better than that.

She was honest at least, and she knew that had to stand for something.

She continued chewing her lip as he gently squeezed her hand, and she thought who else.. I mean she never felt these feelings before hell she never really even thought of losing her virginity, but she knew girls and woman made a big deal of it... she knew most woman wanted there first time to be with a person they loved, but her she didn't know what the hell she wanted.

She smiled kindly at him as he said this, but then adverted his gaze once more.. so much confusion was there... if she did do this she could always leave.. for she knew she couldn't stay the night with him... but how was she going to leave she didn't have her car.. there was always the option of a cab, all she knew was that she really did want him.
 
He glanced over at her, "Easy on those lips Beautiful. I have plans for them in the very near future."

He slid his hand up her arm and took hold of it right beneath her shoulder. He pulled her towards him for a quick kiss, before returning his fuller attention to the road.

He exited the highway and drove towards downtown, all the while thinking. Clearly, she was tense, but she also had affirmed that she wanted to do this. He would have to move slowly and keep his desire under a tight leash. But as he glanced at her, the last thing he wanted to do was to hold back.

He took a couple turns and entered the entrance to the garage beneath his building. It had been a mill of some sort at one time, converted to condos as part of a revitalization project a few years ago. They exited the car and he offered her his arm, as they walked to the elevator. He hit the button and door slid open. He ushered her in, his hand on the small of her back, then pressed the button for the 3rd floor.

When the door closed, he pulled her in for a kiss, making good on his comment about her lips. He was rapidly coming to love her lips, and how she used them.

The door opened on his floor and they stepped out onto the plush carpet. A few doors down the hall, he opened a door for her and watched her enter. He followed and clicked on the lights. The floor plan was open and quite modern, making good use of the loft ceilings. He had decorated to match, keeping things minimal, yet elegant.

He saw her looking about, and took her hand, bringing it to his lips, "May I offer you something to drink before I give you the tour? Wine? Water? And I make a mean cocktail."
 
She blushed and instantly stopped chewing on her lips.

When he slid his hand along her arm, her breath caught for a moment, god just one simple touch affected her from him. When he kissed her she returned it, her eyes not leaving his for a moment, she felt flushed she wondered if she looked flushed.

She adverted her gaze back to the window it was a beautiful night out she thought to herself. She wondered what she was getting ehrself into she wasn't scared of Chris... just of everything that came along with Chris. Her heart was racing in her chest, and she knew she just had to relax. She was in deep thought and hadn't noticed him looking at her.

She realized that they were at his place finally... and then her heart started racing even more. The building was spetacular she thought, and she knew this was a place where Chris belonged but surely she did not. She took the arm he offered her after she got out of the car and smiled at him. She was trying to not look like a deer in the headlights. She looked over at him as they entered the elevator.

His lips were so delicious, then she thought he was delicious every part of him.. her blood bolied at his kiss, her tempature rised.

As the doors opened she was stunned by the elegance of his home, but then again she expected nothing less from a man like Chris.

''I'll take you up on a cocktail.'' She said brightly and smiled.
 
"This way then," he smiled back, escorting her to the bar. It was a very small bar with two stools in front, padded vinyl and black marble topped, very retro.

He stepped behind it and grinned at her, "Love this bar. Picked it up at a demolition sale. They don't make 'em like this anymore."

He opened a small refrigerator and pulled out two limes. He sliced and juiced them, then stirred some sugar into the juice. As he poured the mix into a shaker, he commented, "fresh juices always tasted better." He added lots of ice and then a liberal amount of Hendrick's gin. He set a slice of lime on two martini glasses, shook the shaker smartly, then poured.

As he slid one to her, he grinned, "a gimlet, one of my favorites."

He took a sip of his, then asked, "show you something?"

She nodded, and he led her through a glass door onto a small balcony overlooking a park and the street below. He settled onto a wicker love seat and patted the part of the seat next to him, "just a nice place to relax at the end of the day."
 
She smiled as she followed behind him, her eyes looking around his place, herself being quite. She smiled as he led her to his bar, she found it pretty as she was sure many woman had, she seriously needed to stop thinking about that.

''Its a awesome bar, i'd say pretty but thats not something most men would want to hear about there bar.'' She said with a chuckle.

She watched as he started his magic, she loved watching him, everything about him. She was sure there wasn't nothing this man couldn't do. She blushed as he said that and had no idea why, then figured it was just him, everything about her made her blush and flush all at the same time. She was mesmerized in just watching him make a drink. ''One would think you've done this many times before.'' She meant making drinks.

She smiled and and picked up the drink he slid to her, and took a sip.. it was delicious hell it was better than any drink she ever had.

She looked up when he spoke. ''Please.'' She said in agreement.

She followed as he led the way onto his balcony, god could his place get any more beautiful. She smiled and accepted the seat he offered her. ''For a single man, your house is spetacular and this view is breathtaking.'' She said and smiled, over at him. ''Thank-you.''
 
"And both are more beautiful with you in them," he said simply. The words had just rolled from his mouth unbidden, a reflection of how he felt with her sitting next to him.

He leaned over and kissed her softly. He had invited her into one of his private spaces, and felt good having her here. A second kiss lingered for a time. He was enjoying her, on several levels. He settled back into his seat, taking another sip of his gimlet.

He gestured out towards the park, "I grew up not far from here, only then it wasn't so nice. The mill had been abandoned. The park was where all the drug deals went down. You didn't go out a night if you could avoid it."

He sighed at the memory, "So when the city reclaimed it, I wanted in. Seeing it rise into something nice again gives me hope."

He had one arm lying on the back of the love seat, and found his hand playing with her hair and stroking her neck. "Gotta have hope," he said so softly, almost to himself.
 
She blushed at his comment but didn't say anything to him, she smiled tenderly and didn't know what else to say to him. She looked at him something about the way he looked at her made her melt all over.

His kiss was soft and sweet and he tasted of the drink he had made her. His home was beautiful and part of her felt special that he was there with her, that at least some part of him wanted her. His kisses seemed to get sweeter each time he laid them on her. Her blood was boiling over. She watched as he took a drink of his gimlet, his lips she thought was so amazing.

She looked over at him as she looked at him tenderly and smiled as he started telling her the story of how he came to live here over the park. He was sincere in what he was saying to her and she smiled gently at him.

She looked at him and smiled he was a amazing man as she looked at him tenderly and smiled brightly at him. ''They've done a good job then, its wonderful.'' She said and looked at him kindly.

She felt tingly anytime he touched her gently and smiled sweetly at him. She knew what hope was but it didn't matter.

She didn't really have hope at all, but at least for a moment she was happy to be here with him now.

''Im glad that you have this then.'' She said her mind a million miles away from where it needed to be.
 
His fingers began to massage her neck, kneading the muscles in a pinching motion, moving up and down her spine. He watched as she closed her eyes, and seemed to enjoy the sensation. He thought quietly to himself, "A virgin? Never been with another guy. He could be her one and only. And she could be his, uniquely his."

When he finished massaging her neck, he tilted her head so she was looking his way again. When she opened her eyes, he raised his glass to her, "My most ardent hope is that this is the beginning of something beautiful. To hope!"

Their glasses clinked and each took a drink. He finished his in one gulp and set his glass down. He stood and held his hand out to her, "how about that tour?"

She took his hand and rose. Being closer to the slider, she stepped into the living room first. He followed behind her and closed the screen door. As she stopped and started to turn back towards him, he crouched down slightly and swept one arm under her thighs, and swept her off her feet. She shrieked and the remains of her drink sloshed in the glass.

He held her, cradled in his arms, and for a moment, enjoyed the sensation of want and possession. He took a breath, reminding himself to go slow, and carried her across the living room to a door. He swiveled and tilted her head in, "office." He tilted her back out and moved to the next door and repeated the motion, "guest room." He looked at her face, a variety of emotions playing across it, but a sense of giddiness pervading, as he crossed the living room. "You've seen the bar, and that's the kitchen," he announced, as they passed it. He simply passéd by a bathroom, and then entered into a large bedroom. It was decorated in a cape style, open and breezy, with white wainscoting and pale green walls. "Master bedroom," he said as he rotated her around, giving her a view of the room. "And my bed," he said more softly, as he lowered her onto it.
 
He sure knew how to touch a woman, even with the simplicity in his touch, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. They didn't say anything for quite some time and she was okay with that, just being near him sent thrills right through her. She wondered what he was thinking.. and she wondered what she was thinking and what she was doing, sure she wanted this but she couldn't fall for him,she couldnt deal with that type of pain if things didn't turn out right.

She opened her eyes and he tilted her head to look at him and she smiled. She blushed at his comment and toasted him right back, a part of her had to admit, having his attention was fun.

She took another long sip of her drink. She watched him as he finished his and sat his drink down. She accepted his hand. ''Yes please.'' She said and smiled.

She looked gently at him as he helped her up. She walked into his living room, him behind her, she felt giggy and scared all at the same time. She heard the screen shut and turned to look at him. She was stunned when he scooped her up into his arms. She hoped she wouldn't spill her drink as she gasped.

She looked at him as he held her... her eyes showed way to much emotion and feeling. He didn't put her down for quite a time. He started leading her through his home the whole time holding her as he did so. She couldn't help but giggle at the way he gave her the tour of his home. So much was going on in her head and she hoped he couldn't sense all of them. She kinda giggled a few moments later, this was the fastest tour she had ever been n and probably the most entertaning. His room was as stunning as the rest of the house, and when he sat her on his bed, she didn't know what to do, but in her eyes there was so many things going on... she blushed a deep red at the way he seemed to look at her.

''Best tour ever.'' SHe giggled trying to mainly relax herself.
 
He released her and stood upright, seeing her blush crimson on his bed. He smiled as he walked over to the glass door over looking the far end of the balcony. He slid it open, allowing the cool night air to drift in. He turned, and as he slipped his jacket off his shoulders, said, "you can have a better look about in the morning. Right now, I have other explorations in mind."

He set the jacket down on a chair and reached to turn on a small lamp. The bulb was only ten watts, so it cast a very soft like about the room. He faced her as he kicked off his shoes, then loosened his tie and pulled it off. He casually unbuttoned his shirt, then opened it and pulled it from his pants. He slipped it off and lay it on the chair. He stopped there, walking to the bed, and lay down on his side, facing Tessa.

He ran a finger over her cheek and watched her eyes close. He leaned over to kiss her, gently at first, but each kiss following becoming a little more heated. His hand continued to cup her face, but then trailed down her neck. His fingertips traced the edge of the collar of her blouse, running up and down the V a few times, then settled on the button at the bottom of the V and undid it. Her blouse started to part, as his fingers slid down, into the valley of her cleavage, until they encountered the next button. This too yielded and the fabric of her bra was exposed. And down and down he went. Each button unveiling her, until her blouse was open completely. He traced his fingers over her newly bared flesh, exploring her.

Her kisses had become much breathier and he heard her moan into his mouth. He lowered his head and kissed her chin, and then slowly down her throat, shifting his body on top of her. His kissed gently the base of her throat and moved along her collarbone to a shoulder. As he kissed back across to the other shoulder, he slid his hands beneath her, and seeking the clasp of her bra. She shuddered when it released, and he wondered if she had done anything with anyone, or whether everything was new to her.

The idea was both exciting and chastening to him. He wanted her, more than just fucking her, he wanted her in his life. He had only known her a short time, but knew on an instinctual level that he needed to have her.

So he paid close attention to her responses, truly exploring her, learning her. With time, he would make her his own.
 
Last edited:
She watched him as he stood up her face hot and burning red. She never took her eyes off of him he was a beautiful man, truly beautiful. Her heart was pounding as she watched him, her body felt flushed and she hoped he couldn't tell how nervous she was. She smiled at him gently but didn't say anything, keeping her thoughts to herself for a moment.

She watched as he took his shirt off, her eyes were fixated on him and nothing else. Her heart was racing, and she realized her hands were shaking. He was slowly taking off his cloths, and again she felt she had never before seen a sexier man than him before, or maybe it was just because of who he was. She needed to calm down but each time he removed a article of clothing, she got nervous yet excited all at the same time. She felt as if her mouth was watering, he was so damn sexy, why would someone so sexy want anything to do with a girl like her. She watched as he crawled into bed beside her... relax she told herself just relax.

She sighed as he gently ran his finger along her cheek, as her eyes fluttered shut. She sighed softly into his kiss, each kiss sent shivers through her entire body. Each touch against her skin from him made her shake, yet sent shockwaves of lust through her body. She felt herself shiver slightly as he undid the first button of her shirt. Each time he undid a button, her breathing quickened and her heart paced a little faster, she felt exhilarated. Her sheer black bra was slowly being revealed, and she was glad she had wore sexy under garments. She was watching his skilled hands move along her body tantalizing her skin. Her breath hitched ever so slightly as her blouse was fully open to him. She looked up at him, she wasn't scared of him or the situation... she was scared of herself, what if he wasn't pleased with her.

She moaned deeply into his mouth, allowing herself to give into him, and try and relax. As he slowly moved atop of her, she allowed herself to watch his every move, he was a skilled lover what the hell did she have to offer him. She raised slightly his kisses were like magic, and where she was never with a man she had maturbated plenty of times, and she could feel herself getting wet. She turned her head for him allowing him more access to her neck and shoulder. She felt his hands along her back raising her slightly to get to her bra. She shivered slightly as the bra unclasped from her body, she slightly bit her lip for a moment, telling her mind and body to relax once more.

God she had no idea what to do, she wanted to touch him, and finally she allowed her hands to roam his chest, her nails slightly tracing along, god he even felt so fucking hot, and she shocked herself at her own thoughts. She looked up at him innocently. This she wanted at least one night with him.

''Chris... I'm afraid I won't be good for you... I mean doing this...'' She stumbled out leaving her hands on his chest but she was more than serious and her voice was shaking.
 
He was enjoying her hands on his chest, and was starting to kiss down her chest, when he heard her. He stopped. It was her first time after all.

He pushed up on his arms a bit, so he could look her in the face fully. "No worries Beautiful," he said softly, "Believe it or not, that is what everyone thinks the first times they are with someone. Will I be good enough, big enough, pretty enough?"

He bent to kiss her again, softly, slowly, then whispered, "I know its your first time. Just relax and let me do the driving. And trust me, I am having a great time."

He lowered his head again to her chest, right between her breasts, and began to kiss, side to side, moving up the side of one of her breasts and then back down, then ascending the other. He deliberately avoided her nipples, until his tongue snaked out to feel her aroela swollen. They both groaned as his tongue touched her hard nipple. His lips closed on the firm nub. He groaned again. She had such gorgeous hard, long nipples. He felt his cock throb as he tongued the small erection. He continued to tease, and lap, and suck, until his face slid down the side of her breast and his hand moved to where his tongue had just been and his fingers took up teasing.

He was slowly moving over her cleavage and up her other breast when he felt her hands in his hair, pushing him directly onto her untouched nipple. "Mmm hmm," he purred as his lips took it, and her moan filled the room. He liked a girl who was open about her desires.
 
The last thing she wanted was to speak up and ruin the moment, but she knew she needed him to hear what she had to say, this was all so new and confusing to her at the same time. She looked up at him as he stopped uncertainty in her eyes. She hoped he wouldn't be upset with her speaking up.

He looked at her right in her eyes, and the gesture made her shiver, cause he wasn't looking at her in disdain, but of need and want. She listened as he spoke and was sure he was right, almost as sure she was right that she wouldn't be any good, she had no self confidence at all... but she nodded her head as if she agreed along with him.

His kiss was sweet and tender and she smiled into it before he once again spoke. She felt like a little girl in a sense, a sense of innocence yet he made her feel alive. She blushed at his comment of having a great time.

Each kiss to her breast sent chills up and down her spine, she had never felt this before not even while masturbating, this feeling was different and foreign to her, and it made her feel on edge, really to tip over. When his tongue touched her already sensitive nipple, she closed her eyes once more and allowed herself not to think just to feel. She could feel the wetness of her pussy for him already, she had never been this aroused before. When his lips closed on her ever sensitive nipple her body slightly rose as if to give him more access to her body. When he groaned it only made her hotter for him. She was glad at least he seemed as if he were enjoying her body. She could feel his erection at her leg and that excited and scared her all at the same time. She sighed at each kiss, each touch, each flick of his tongue, he knew exactly how to touch her.

She couldn't take much more as she moaned and groaned and pulled his head using his hair back to her nipple, slightly surprising herself. Her hands went to his back she wanted to discover him also, his body was so fucking sexy and she wanted to touch more, he only had his boxers on and she was still in her skirt and thong panties.

She found her hands traveling his back down to his butt where her fingers traced along, even his butt was firm like the rest of him.

Slowly her hands traveled shyly around to his erect cock, as she gently touched it through his boxers, she felt her face redden, and hoped he wouldn't see it.
 
It was his turn to shudder and moan when he felt her hand touch his cock through his boxers. He was surprised and excited by the heat between them. It burned in him, a craving wanting to burst out. He ached to mount her, right then and there.

He took a deep breath, thinking, "first time, first time, take it slow."

He reluctantly released the nipple in his mouth, and started to slide down her body, his lips kissing her skin over each rib and then the flat plain of her abs. His hands had moved to her hips and easily found the zipper to her skirt. He slid the zipper down, and as he kissed her belly button, began to slide her skirt down. She raised her butt sufficiently that he could pull her skirt off easily. He paused in his kissing long enough to maneuver the garment over her feet and off. He was kneeling at the end of the bed and locked eyes with her as he lowered his boxers, his cock finally free. He saw her eyes on his erection as he watched her pull her thong down. He reached for her panties and slid them the rest of the way off.

He set them on the end of the bed, his fingers feeling that they were wet and slick. As he started to crawl back over her, he saw her legs part, and watched her bite her lip. He smiled as he lowered his head again and kissed just above her mons, and started to descended slowly. Her hair was soft and tickled his nose as the scent of her filled him. He kept kissing, until he met her wet labia. His tongue emerged and he began to explore her, tasting and teasing her intimate folds. He felt her squirm and moaned happily at her arousal. Soon, the tip of his tongue was circling her clit, then dipping down to her opening, then back to her clit. He felt her body start to tremble, and began to lap her clit more directly. "Mmmm, give it to me Tessa," he thought.
 
Was there anything about this man that wasn't bold and big... she laughed at her thought in her head anyway, she felt like a 15 year old girl. She wanted to explore him, although that made her nervous and excited all at once. She loved the feel of him through his boxers, she was hot just from touching him. She looked up at him opened her eyes momentarily loving the look of want in his own eyes.

She bit her lip slightlly, stroking him gently yet attentively through his boxers.

She sighed in a sense of disappointment as he released her nipple, but was giddy when his lips began searching more of her body. She caught her breath for a moment when his hands found the zipper of her skirt. She rised her body for him so her could pull her skirt from her body. She was slightly shaking again, a part of her was scared as hell another part of her wanted was yet to come. Her eyes lit up like a christmas tree when he was finally naked before her, he was like a fucking greek god. She was shivering slightly as she began to pull her thong down. She was so damn wet as he pulled her panties from her body.

She was kinda shy being naked in front of him, but was trying to cover her insecurities. She parted her legs for him, to give him easier access, her pussy hot and wet, she bit her lip as a way to relax herself. He started kissing lower and lower and she thought she might lose her mind, hell she had given herself orgasmns many of times, but this was different and she had never been this wet and ready before. She should have shaved completely she thought to herself, stop thinking she thought just feel. Once he reached her labia she thought she might lose it then and there. His tounge started searching more of her soft folds as she closed her eyes and let the moment take her over. She rose slightly he was like a new world to her and she wanted more of what he wanted to give her. Once his tongue touched her already hard nub of her clit, she thought she would lose it, she was sensative every where he touched her... she found herself moaning and spreading her legs more for him, her hands in his hair now. When he started speeding up against her lip she moaned and groaned her hands dug more into her hair, almost as if she were pulling her more into her hot ready pussy. She wasn't going to last long, but she wanted to hold out for him... she wanted to feel him inside of her, fear or no fear she wanted him in the worst way.

Her breathing hitched her heart raced beads of sweat began on her forehead.
 
He groaned loudly as he felt her hands in his hair, pulling him harder against her. He kept lapping softly at her clit, as he shifted his shoulders and slid one hand down beneath his chin. He extended his forefinger and brushed the tip between her labia. God, she was so incredibly wet!

His finger traced gently up and down her furrow, feeling her opening at the bottom of each stroke. She must have liked the sensations. Her grip on his hair tightened, and her breath came in short little moans. Her body was taut and trembling, when he slid his finger inside her. The walls of her pussy clamped down on his digit as she groaned loudly and her body convulsed. He groaned in turn as he felt her climax, his face riding her hips as she thrashed, his finger moving in and out of her.

Her pleasure rolled on and on, until it gradually subsided and her body settled. He slid his finger from her, and broadened the laps of his tongue, bathing her pussy, tasting and lapping her juices. He was content and terribly excited at the same time. He had never been with a virgin, and he had wanted to taste her as such, and to pleasure her before she gave herself to him. He lapped and lapped, savoring her, until she was completely still. He kissed her pussy, then discreetly wiped his face on the sheets. Some women did not like to taste themselves.

He murmured, "beautiful," as he began to kiss up her body, over her mons and belly, onto her chest. His kisses rained down on her breasts again as he felt her reaching for him. Her fingers circled his cock and pulled him, guided him to her pussy. "Yess," he shuddered as he felt the tip of his cock brush between her labia.
 
Part of her was embarrassed, the other part of her decided to just let her female instincts take over and she did just that. She had never felt anything like this before and she was sure if there was a heaven this was it. She shivered when she felt his finger slightly against her. She was soaked, dripping wet, and she wanted to hold off for him, but she had never been so hot before in her life.

Each time he touched her pussy, she shuddered, her hands pulled gently at his hair, she was so incredible sensitive at the moment, the slightest touch sense thrills through her entire pussy, like little shockwaves. She was biting her lip and moaning all at the same time. She knew she was practically pulling his hair, but she didn't really care and she was sure he didn't mind it at all himself. She gasped slightly as his finger entered her. That was it she couldn't take it any more, she couldn't hold back her body couldn't hold back any longer. She moaned and groaned and shuddered beneath him, she had never had a orgasm so powerful before, and her hands wrapped in his hair, it took her a while to come down from it.

She finally started cooling down and opened her eyes to look at him as she did so. She watched as he tasted the juices from her, she was enthralled just to watch him. She smiled shyly up at him. She wondered what he was thinking all at the same time, all she knew was for now she forgot about the after math and only thought about the now, and now all she wanted and needed was him. She breathed deeply as she finally and completely came down from the orgasm he had so intently given her.

She heard him whisper beautiful and she turned a even deeper crimson of red, as he began to kiss back up her body. She found her hands once more searching for the hardness of his cock, she moaned as she did so. She wanted him, and she could tell her wanted her at least for now that was enough, she was ready to give herself to him was she scared hell yes, but she wanted him so bad that her fear subsided. His cock now lined up with her pussy, slightly made her gasp, her body was so sensitive.

She looked up at him and leaned up for a moment to place a gentle kiss on his lips, she wanted him to know how much she really wanted him.
 
Back
Top