mm or MMF cuck RP

jimd556

Really Experienced
Hi I'm a mwm looking to roleplay on YIM. Essentially I'm looking for someone to RP seduce a straight husband (me) and turn him gay. I KNOW that's not how it works, but it's super hot. If we played MMF it would revolve on you either seducing me and then her, or her and then me. Bonus points if you loved depraved kinky stuff.

Rp

Hi I'm a mwm looking to roleplay on YIM. Essentially I'm looking for someone to RP seduce a straight husband (me) and turn him gay. I KNOW that's not how it works, but it's super hot. If we played MMF it would revolve on you either seducing me and then her, or her and then me. Bonus points if you loved depraved kinky stuff.

I would love to play with you. I love that exact scenario. Yes I can be depraved. I'm on YIM KIK. MY ID on both are

Sharingmylove69

Love to chat...and explore.

David

Back