From Model to Fucktoy (Open - Looking for one male)

I raised an eyebrow. She was still pretty sharp. She clearly needed another drink. I let go of her hips. "Of course. Well. I'm sure you won't mind if your cameraman is escorted out, then?" I said, knowing full well that John was her ride back home. I pushed a button on my phone.

"Mike. The guy with the camera has got to go," I said.

"Ten-four, boss," came the immediate reply. I smirked. John had played his part well. Besides, there were plenty of cameras hidden all over my mansion that would capture anything I wanted.

"So what do you think? Kinda nerdy, I know, but these video games are the biggest thing going these days. I've been leaning towards investing some of my money in some start-ups, but there's still so much research to do," I said, turning to face the screen. Two guys were playing the game, and there was a rowdy crowd gathered around, some sitting, some standing, some near the small bar that was serving drinks along one wall.

The game itself was a superhero fighting game of some sort. Captain America and Spiderman were duking it out on the gigantic screen.

"So who's gonna win this one?" I asked, just as the battle was getting started. "Get it wrong, and you have to take a shot."
 
"Of course. Well. I'm sure you won't mind if your cameraman is escorted out, then?"
"Of course not!" I said, calling him on what I believed to be his bluff. I got a little nervous when he spoke into his phone and had a voice respond back...but I figured that with all the people around that they wouldn't be able to spot John. Well, unless that idiot was still carrying the camera around.

I could only hope not. That idiot was my ride home.

"So what do you think? Kinda nerdy, I know, but these video games are the biggest thing going these days. I've been leaning towards investing some of my money in some start-ups, but there's still so much research to do,"

I looked to the gigantic screen and saw two figures fighting. A crowd of people were cheering, watching them duke it out. I...admittedly didn't know much about this game, but I wasn't about to admit that. I knew the characters well enough though, so that had to be enough.

"So who's gonna win this one? Get it wrong, and you have to take a shot."

Okay, Captain America vs Spiderman. I figured that I'd go with the more overpowered character so...

"Spiderman, duh."
 
I smirked, and we watched the action unfold. In spite of Spidey's abilities to jump and swing all over the stage, Cap was able to knock him down again and again by flinging his shield and then pummeled the web-slinger into oblivion.

"Ha! Come on, gotta pay up," I said, my hand finding her hip once more, fingers trailing over exposed skin as I guided her over to the bar. I leaned against the bar, and looked Ashley up and down, before turning to the bartender, a cute young UCLA co-ed, and saying: "I think Miss Assley Jackson needs a shot of SoCo and Lime."

The drink was promptly delivered, and set in front of her. "Well? You can't back out now. I'd hate for you to get a reputation..."
 
"Well? You can't back out now. I'd hate for you to get a reputation..."

I nearly rolled my eyes at that - a reputation for what? Not taking stupid bets? Nevertheless, it was fun taking a stupid wager like that and I was more than happy to take another shot, mainly to drown out my senses and numb this god awful music out of my head. So, I gladly took that shotglass and downed my shot SoCo and Lime.

I winced at the taste. It definitely felt more like alcohol than my last drink.

"Happy?" I asked, wiping the alcohol from my lips
.
 
I winked at her playfully. "Oh yes." I turned back to the screen. "Ooh, okay, this one. Wolverine against Iron Man. You pick wrong this time, you take another shot, but you have to do it sitting in my lap," I said, sitting myself down on a barstool.

Our presence had garnered some additional attention. I was, after all, the new millionaire kid and host of this lavish party. And Ashley was a semi-famous quasi-celebrity in her own right. Seeing us together like this, with a certain obvious flirtation going on, was certain to stir up some gossip.

I raised an eyebrow. "Call it," I demanded, as the next fight was about to start...
 
"Ooh, okay, this one. Wolverine against Iron Man. You pick wrong this time, you take another shot, but you have to do it sitting in my lap,"

"Seriously?" I asked, eying the screen.

These wagers were seriously one-sided, so I thought about it...Maybe I could get him to do something for me if I won? I mean, I did wonder whether it was worth the risk. If I lost, I'd end up sitting on his lap as if we were an item, or as if he was seducing me right in this very room. He'd probably get erect or something and I'd have to feel that bulge poking me from behi-

"Call it,"

"Ugh, fine. But if I win, you need to publically apologize for earlier. I call Iron Man, by the way."
 
"Deal," I said, quickly. Maybe too quickly. This was all luck of the draw, after all. I had no way of rigging this particular game in my favor.

Fortunately, my luck was holding out. I spread my legs and pulled her close to me, between them, my fingers lingering on a bit of exposed torso. We watched in anticipation, as did the several guys around us, no doubt wanting to see Ashley's bubble butt rubbing against me in my lap.

Wolvie proceeded to slice and dice his way right through Iron Man's thick armor in no time flat.

Victory was mine! "Bartender, another!" I declared, my fingers now digging into her skin and pulling her closer to me...
 
I watched the game a bit more intensely this time around, given that I had something to gain. Tommy took advantage of this distraction to have his fingers touching the bare skin between the end of my shirt and the top of my jeans. i didn't object because it was a lot more tame than what he did earlier and...well, I figured that I'd end up victorious in no time. I figured that Iron Man would win, despite knowing nothing of the game, because he could fly. I figured that the technology of the suit and the range that he'd win. I figured...

"WOLVERINE WINS!"

I figured wrong.

"Bartender, another!"

And with his hands digging onto my skin, he slowly pulled me onto his lap - resting that butt of mine onto his strong legs. I looked back, seeing the edge of his face before I said "You're so rigging this fucking game."
 
"How could I?" I replied, smirking as another drink was delivered. I had her in my lap, her big ass nestled right against my crotch, and all it took was her wiggling into place to cause a stirring in my loins, a rush of blood to begin filling my rapidly stiffening member beneath her.

"I hardly even know the guys playing," I said. "How am I rigging it?"

Her shot was promptly delivered, and placed before her.

"Drink up," I said, giving her butt a playful swat!
 
"How could I? I hardly even know the guys playing. How am I rigging it?"

There was no possible way that he was rigging it, but I figured that if I questioned him on it that he'd freak out. He sort of was at the moment, which led me to believe that maybe our anonymous tip was right? It didn't seem so farfetched now - I just needed some proof. Anything would do.

"Drink up," he said, giving my butt a playful swat.

"Okay, okay..." I said, a bit annoyed for him breaking me out of my thoughts. "And don't do that, the wager was that I'd sit on your lap."

I took the shot and placed the shot down on the counter. That was two...
 
I watched her take her shot, my fingers digging into her fleshy hips, holding her there firmly in my lap. The crowd around us cheered as she slammed it back, the alcohol clearly beginning to have a profound effect on her.

"One more little bet, and then we'll find a new game to play," I said, pushing her butt down against the stiffening rod in my pants.

I caught her eye for a second, and then nodded towards the screen. "Looks like we've got the Hulk against Juggernaut," I said. "You lose and you do a shot while straddling me," I declared. "You win and you'll get your very public apology."
 
"One more little bet, and then we'll find a new game to play,"

He spoke those words while his hands pressed on my hips. Whether on purpose or not (who am I kidding, it was done on purpose), the result was that I felt an obvious bulge poking me the seam on my denim shorts. It was...really thick and wide. "Is his dick really that big?" I thought to myself, wondering how it could fit inside any woman. Of course, the size might have been exaggerated by the pants he was wearing, but still...

Wait...no. Come on Ashley, get your mind out of the gutter...

I glanced back at him and he nodded towards the screen. I looked and saw the Hulk and one of the villains of the X-Men.

"Looks like we've got the Hulk against Juggernaut. You lose and you do a shot while straddling me, You win and you'll get your very public apology."

"I choose...The Hulk." I said, only because I wasn't familiar with the other guy.
 
Of course she would choose the Hulk. I mean, who wouldn't? The match played out with the two big, slogging, monstrous characters duking it out. It seemed that the Hulk had the advantage, as he was a bit faster and stronger, but the guy playing Juggernaut had his timing down just right, and was landing hits that never should have been possible.

Both characters were in the red, and either could take the match, but at the end of it, it was the Juggernaut that was triumphant over the Hulk; another victory was mine!

"Bartender! One more shot!" I called out, turning to my side, and then turned back to Ashley. "Turn your ass around, Miss Assley," I said with a smirk, giving her butt in my lap a proper squeeze!
 
"Bartender! One more shot!"

And I lost another one; I grimaced while he grinned, his hands playing with the side of my hips. My eyes caught his gaze, looking down as the tip of his fingers played with the waistband of my jeans. He pulled on it, before lewdly saying: "Turn your ass around, Miss Assley,"

"Turn wher-" I said, but was interrupted as his thighs lifted me up - enough for his hand to grab as much of a cheek as possible and gave it a generous squeeze through the denim fabric. I gasped and my heart raced like you wouldn't believe. He let me down and I began to grind my hips against him.

I was careful with my movements - I didn't want to to get those thoughts again...but Tommy had other plans.

"Not good enough." he spoke, before grabbing my hips and forcing them tighter against his hips. He buckled his own pelvis against my ass; practically lifting my own body with his bulge, just so I could feel that thick rod pressing against my jeans. His hands eventually left, but his hand then grabbed the end of my waistband. He saw another glimpse of my black panties when he stretched the denim shorts and made damn sure that I didn't lift myself too high while grinding him.
 
I always kept a grip on her, forcing her to grind herself right onto my growing erection. And I didn't even have her turned around yet! I couldn't wait to get her facing me, because the only thing that could be better than rubbing my dick right against her ass, would be rubbing it right against her cunt.

She gave a damn good lapdance, though, I had to admit. She even seemed to be reluctantly getting into it, as I made sure she didn't get very far away at all, peeling her shorts down enough so that I, and anyone around us, could get a generous view of her whale-tail.

Her movements did their work on my body, certainly, as my erection was getting quite constrained by my jeans. I couldn't get fully hard with the jeans on; my manhood was simply too... significant. I lifted a hand and smacked her ass, much harder this time, causing her flesh to jiggle, the tips of my fingers striking bare flesh as I had her denim shorts pulled down to expose nearly half her ass.

"Turn around, straddle me, and take your shot, Assley," I demanded in a heavy whisper in her ear.
 
Was I enjoying myself?

Holy fuck.

...

Snap...out...of...it.

I was completely lost. My mind faded out for a moment there, and only when I began to be aware of my surroundings, I felt a sharp thing on the top of my ass...wait, Tommy just spanked half of my exposed ass! I turned my head in horror, realizing now what was going on before he grinned and moved in close to whisper:

"Turn around, straddle me, and take your shot, Assley,"

I did turn around as he asked - not because I wanted to please him (yeah, right) but because it gave me the opportunity to pull my denim shorts back up. I wasn't going to let that happen again. I did shake my hips while I placed the shotglass near my mouth. I had trouble balancing it, before throwing it down my throat.

"There." I said, almost breathless before I gradually stopped moving my hips. "No more betting on these stupid video games." I then muttered beneath my own breath.
 
She obediently turned and straddled me, grinding herself on me as she took the shotglass and threw it back, swallowing the liquid down her throat, even as she continued to move her hips in my lap, her cunt rubbing right against my turgid, strained erection. Every movement she made sent shivers of pleasure running through me, and my hands grasped a hold of her hips once more, even as she slowed.


"There." I said, almost breathless before I gradually stopped moving my hips. "No more betting on these stupid video games." I then muttered beneath my own breath.

"We're not quite done here," I said with a smirk, pushing her down once more against me, my hands firmly gripping her lower hips, my fingers snaking down under the waistband of her shorts, forcing her to move her body against mine, the heat of our sexual organs rubbing against each other undeniable.

"One last thing," I said, winking at her, and then my hands moved up and took a good hold of each of her tits, squeezing and groping her luscious globes right in front of everyone!
 
"We're not quite done here,"

With his hand on the waistband once more, he held me down and rubbed his crotch against mine. I gasped, my mouth forming a small o while we rubbed our hips against each other's. "mmmmmmmmm" I moaned...in my own mind, feeling the warmness and dirtiness that only something so lewd could bring. I felt really...hot. I bit my lower lip to contain myself as stared right into his eyes.

"One last thing," he said. With a wink, his hands suddenly moved up and cupped my D cup tits.

"Ugh...." I protested weakly, watching as he squeezed and gropped them on top of my shirt. He bounced them around for his amusement, while I continue rubbing myself against him.

So...hot...

"Okay, enough..." I said, finally snapping back and stop moving against his lap. My hands stopped his from touching me as I added on "No more, please..."
 
Her hands grasped mine and moved them away from her titties, after I'd had my bit of fun with them. God they were amazing. This whole woman was just amazingly sexy, and I knew I was nowhere near done with her.

I still had plenty of plans for her, for the rest of the night, after all.

I chuckled, and looked around at the crowd of (mostly) guys watching our little show. "Show's over, for now," I said with a smirk, and my hands grabbed her once more, just under her tits this time, and I lifted her small frame off my body and set her on her feet in front of me, before standing up right in front of her. "A good host never lingers in one place too long, after all," I said, snaking an arm around behind Ashley and guiding her along, back out of the gaming theatre room and into the main hallway on the east wing of my mansion.

"I need to get something from my room. Care to join me?" I asked her, not really waiting for her reply as I still had my arm around her, and I guided her down the hallway, further away from the party in the central grand foyer of the mansion...
 
Ugh...

Part of me wanted him to continue and it killed me to know that. I was in such a trance that I didn't even know what he was saying or how I even ended up off his lap. I needed some water, some fresh air maybe, just to get my head together. Wordlessly, I walked out of the room with Tommy, refusing to make eye contact with anyone in the room...especially after our little show.

I felt myself cooling down...

"I need to get something from my room. Care to join me?"
"U-Um...sure." I muttered, making sure to take some deep breaths while we went on our way.
 
I guided her along, to the end of the hallway, and opened the door to the grand master bedroom. It was almost absurd, how huge it was, with a gigantic double-king-size four-poster canopy bed (ideal for group sex, of course), and incredibly ornate, antique furniture. There was an attached, huge bathroom with a hot tub and a walk-in shower, as well as a clothing closet that was larger than Ashley's entire apartment and filled with designer clothing.

I showed her around, letting her marvel at my riches, before going to the bureau, opening it, retrieving a certain stashed item from within, and closing it up again before she could see what it was. I pocketed it, and turned to her.

"Back to the party, hmm?" I said, walking over to her, my hand finding her hip once more to pull her to me. "Not partied out yet, are we?"
 
I was engaged.

The thought finally came to my mind as we walked through the massive room and my heart raced from all that I've done today. Nick... oh god, what would he think if he knew what happened here today? Of the way I was acting? Of the way that I let Tommy grind on me like that and call me those names...

I didn't even protest the last few times that Tommy called me Assley.

I let him touch me. I enjoyed it.

I eyed him when he left my proximity, a bit of hatred pulsing in my veins. I saw him go over to his fesk and...taking something from a drawer and closing it again. He pocketed whatever it was...

Maybe it was it? Maybe that was the proof I needed. The revenge I needed.

"Back to the party, hmm?" he said, his hand pulling me close to him by my hip "Not partied out yet, are we?"

I wanted to kiss - I mean, slap the shit out of him. I wanted to push him away and tell him that I had enough but...I needed to play it cool. Get my act together and either come back to this room, or take whatever he had in his pocket. I'd figure it out later.

"Of course not." I said with a grin. "What's there to do downstairs?"
 
I raised an eyebrow as I led her back out of my room. All part of my plan, of course. "Downstairs?" I asked, smirking a bit. "I'm afraid that's the VIP area of this particular party," I said, holding her close, close enough to feel the side of her boob rubbing against my chest.

"Not sure you're ready for that scene," I continued, guiding her along back towards the main party. We arrived quickly, greeted by the loud, bad music (at least it had a good beat, and worked for getting people to dance), the smoke in the air (people had given up on going outside with their cigarettes and cigars, which was good due to the abundance of marijuana being smoked around the place), and the leering stares from men towards Ashley.

"I need a drink," I said, leading her through the party, taking care to make sure she "accidentally" bumped into several guys along the way, most of whom managed to find a way to grab a bit of her, be it her ass or a stray hand passing over her tits, before finally arriving in the kitchen for a refill. I spotted a good buddy of mine, and slipped him the stash of coke I'd retrieved from my room as Ashley was distracted by the catcalls from a few other guys in the kitchen.

The cocaine was promptly busted out on the kitchen counter as I poured out another fruity drink for Ashley, and grabbed myself a fresh beer. "Now it's a party!" I declared. "I think our esteemed guest, Miss Ashley Jackson, ought to take the first couple of lines!"

There was a chorus of cheers that promptly went up at that suggestion.
 
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" the people cheered.

I didn't want to do it. Already smoking a joint, for me, was enough. I never wanted to do any hard drugs, nor did I want this much pressure to do them. I eyed the lines of coke down and panic began to set in. I couldn't be seen near this stuff - I had a reputation. I had a career. I couldn't...

I shouldn't...

There was something about the wrong thing that really got to me. The thought came to my mind with some sort of excitement. It was almost erotic in a way... I...

I put my head down and took the straw and I...I...I actually took in a line of cocaine.

"Holy shit!" I cried out, holding my head upwards as the crowd of people cheered, clapped and laughed. My head was pulsing and I felt my heart race at an incredible pace. I thought that I was going to die of a heart attack right there and I felt so...excited. Thrilled to be alive.

Holy crap what the hell was this?

I needed to get that proof.

I rushed out of the room, wordlessly and without explanation. I needed to get to Tommy's room. I needed to.
 
I watched with dark satisfaction as Ashley succumbed to the peer pressure around her, the chanting guys, and bent over, took the straw, and snorted a line right up her nose. "Attagirl!" I shouted after her as she practically ran out of the kitchen, leaving her drink behind. "She'll be fine," I said, before bending over myself, taking the straw, and snorting up my own fat line of coke.

The stuff hit me like a truck, like it always did. I rarely did the stuff, but when I did, it was for a special occasion. Like tonight. I promptly leaned in and snorted up another line, and then handed off the straw to whoever the fuck was next in line, knowing full well that it would all be gone in short order, and that I had plenty more stashed away elsewhere.

I scooped up Ashley's drink, took my own beer, and headed after her, quite certain I knew exactly where she was headed. The seed had already been planted. I had seen the gears turning behind her eyes. She was, after all, here to fuck me, and not in the erotically physical sense.

Well, she would be punished for such actions.

I made my way back through the party, taking my time, of course, shmoozing with guests as I slid towards the hallway to take me back to my room, where I was quite certain I would find her...
 
Back
Top