Unexpected Love (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
tumblr_mzhgshrnbj1qf0z3co1_250.jpg
tumblr_mtmotiEaJB1rvi7nzo1_250.jpg

tumblr_moiwv0OQcX1qf0z3co1_500.jpg


Motorcycles parties dancing. She was a bartender and a stripper a bit of a wild child free spirit till that infernal thing called love dropped him into her life

tumblr_mzurqxTJpQ1tob2jho1_250.jpg
tumblr_mzlaykbL5j1sui1g1o1_250.jpg


He was all business... Old family wealth but he had found his own calling in the world. his only "fun" was the family horses and his yacht even that he had a crew on call for. He would have never even taken a second look at a woman like her but Love had other plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric had been talking to his old childhood friend Thomas who had dropped a bundle on this party even with the ample discount he had given his old friend. They were now looking through the photos of the dancers for Thomas to pick out the perfect dancer for his friend's birthday party. When Thomas saw the picture of Lorelei he stopped.

Her... that is the perfect beauty for him. He will love her.

Eric laughed a little...

Lorelei it is and everyone loves her.

With that he walked away as her heard Thomas call out to his friend. This was great that he could help his friend and yet seriously bad as he had another VIP guest coming who could call in all the money he owed and who also loved watching Lorelei dance. Too late to change that now he had already told Thomas she would dance for the party. He vanished backstage to tell Lorelei that she was on private party detail for the night and reschedule the other girls to cover the dance slots now vacant by this arrangement.

LORELEI!!!! Private party detail... Lounge suite... Birthday party. Just move your routines there add however many you want the party wants you as the only dancer.

She looked over and blinked...

Eric did you forget that Callis Daniels is going to be here tonight? Are you sure this is such a good idea?

Eric shrugged... old friend and 50 grand vs someone who I owe three times that much to... guess we will see but Thomas said his buddy will love you so I could not say no to him. I will deal with Callis if the matter arises... worse comes to worse I will give you your cut and and him the rest and well... you next time he is here Got it.

She sighed brushing out her hair as she just shrugged.

Yeah... whatever...

The other girls looked to her worried but they knew she was tough Eric had gotten her out of a bad situation and she brought the club and in turn all of them lots of money even if it did cost her from time to time.
 
Tyler Evans came from a world that may be foreign to some. Horses, water polo, the finer things in life, and so many things associated with upper class. Right now he was being gently rocked by the currents of the sea. Standing atop of a boat as it was out in the middle of sea he had a cell phone pressed to his ear.

"Thomas. I don't need any big party. It's going to put you out money, and I've never been to a place like that before. I'd rather just focus on the three new properties we got, get them flipped and go from there," Thomas spoke honestly. His family was featured on "The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous," from years ago. His parents had instilled responsibility into him.

Tyler learned how to flip and sell houses. So much so he and Thomas had a company, one they were partners in, that had done well. Doubling their money Tyler then invested it into a local restaurant that was staying strong, IMAX theater, and little places he saw where people had a true need for something.

The man stayed in the House Flipping business because he loved it. "You can just pay these dancers, let them take a very expensive night off, right?" Seeing that Thomas wasn't going to budge on the issue Eric sighed intot he phone. "Okay, but I'll be one of the first people out. You realize this, right?" he said firmly into the phone. Everything about a private dance just felt tacky to him. Sure, it had fans but he wasn't one for such...showings. They just weren't his thing.

"Can you tell me who I should expect to be there? You don't throw these things without inviting some of your friends too. I'm not blind."
 
Thomas rattled off a few names of mutual friends. All more the party types like Thomas.

Tyler... you gotta come to the party man... I even secured the I top dancer for your party. You have to see this beauty... exotic name too... Lorelei. 9 pm you will be there... Time for you to learn to live a little Tyler.

~~~~~
Lorelei planned out her various dances for this party. It had to be pretty important for Eric to risk the wrath of someone like Callis Daniels. Calling up to the booth she talks to the DJ.

Gonna start with my redhead act. Yep Vincent Black Lightning. Then on to Hypnotize... and on to Touch your body... Maybe ending with... will figure out what else later see how many dances they want. Other than that start the music about ten after 9 give them a minute to get here.
 
Tyler rolled his eyes at a few of the names Thomas rolled off.

"It'll be great. You'll love it man. Lorelei fucking liquid sex wrapped up in curves," Thomas said on the phone. "Have I ever been wrong before?"

Usually when Thomas said such things whatever was planned didn't go exactly how it was supposed to. Sometimes deals were harder and needed a little smoothing over. Other times deals were lost. Tyler was starting to really hate that phrase.

"I'll be there," Tyler said with reluctance. "Until then," he hung up the phone. Sighing he just looked over the sea. "What did you get me into Tyler?" he asked idly.

-------------

Eight fifty rolled on through and Tyler was standing outside of the aforementioned location. He didn't want to go in to be honest. Dressed in a grey suit, matching grey vest and white button up shirt he looked severally over dressed for a place like this. Everything about what he wore was custom tailored. It fit him like a glove.

Thomas came up behind Tyler. Both of Thomas's hands went on his partner's shoulders. "Can't get cold fucking feet. It'll be great. Remember I did this all for you buddy!" A smile was on his face as he left Tyler to his thoughts.

A white suit, matching pants, both custom, clung to Tyler's body perfectly. A simple black shirt was on his frame mostly concealed by the sports jacket. Somehow the whole outfit looked cheap despite the expensive price tag. Pointing toward Thomas, "All for your buddy!"

Slipping into the club Thomas smiled wide clapping his hands. He shook hands with everyone that was waiting. Making his way to the back he tried to find Lorelei. He leered at the woman like a cat that was about to devour the canary. "Birthday Boy is outside. Do whatever ya gotta do to make him feel like a fucking king." Snapping his fingers as a thought came to him he amended himself, "No. Like a fucking God. All of this is for him and you're the main attraction. Do what ya gotta do to pull the stick out of his ass."

There were big people here. People that could have used a sizable donation by a distracted Tyler. "Blow him if you have to, got it?"

While Thomas was talking to Lorelei Tyler entered the building. Breathing out he looked around the place wondering what he got himself into.
 
She glared at Thomas...

Even someone like you knows the rules. Buddy of Eric or not even you can't change the rules.

Walking away from him she glared at Eric who walked over asking Thomas not to piss off his top dancer. Lorelei headed back into the dressing room and got ready. She called back for them to move her Vincent Black Lightening motorcycle prop onto the stage as she quickly found her Long crimson natural human hair wig and got dressed up in her black leather tear away pants and corset top.

She was introduced to the room over the intercom as Lorelei...

~The curtain opens on her sitting on a 52 Vincent Black lightning wearing black leather tear away pants and black leather corset with crimson hair billowing down her back.

*The song started slower that most but the way she worked it out to help the story of the song be explained and still end up naked stretched out over the motorcycle that brings all the patrons here to their knees usually.

Oh says Red Molly to James "That's a fine motorbike.
A girl could feel special on any such like"
Says James to Red Molly "My hat's off to you
It's a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952.
And I've seen you at the corners and cafes it seems
Red hair and black leather, my favourite colour scheme"

*She started the dance moving around the bike glancing wickedly over her shoulder to the people there in the room, she spotted Tyler there clearly the birthday boy. Sitting on the bike and using it as even more a part of her routine. Kicking one leg straight out and up over the handlebars she stood from the bike stalking out the length of the stage she first removed the top tossing it to the side as she stalked the stage*

I'll tell you in earnest I'm a dangerous man.
For I've fought with the law since I was seventeen,
I robbed many a man to get my Vincent machine.
Now I'm 21 years, I might make 22
And I don't mind dying, but for the love of you.
And if fate should break my stride
Then I'll give you my Vincent to ride"

*She leaned down to Tyler and winked as she let her hair fall pointing to him as it said I have robbed many a man before turning with a wriggle of her rear and continuing to dance letting the tear away pants slowly fall from her with every step*

*With the sadder notes of the song that tell about James dying she sank to the floor as if near the body looking to her hands as her shoulders and torso undulated as if sinking into sorrow.

Oh he reached for her hand and he slipped her the keys
Said "I've got no further use for these.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome,
Swooping down from heaven to carry me home"

Standing then she looked back to the audience and then to the bike and with a big sensual finish walked back to the bike as the song found its end and laid back on the bike naked hair bilowing over the back tire smiling*

And he gave her one last kiss and died
And he gave her his Vincent to ride.

Standing up off the bike she smiled and winked once more to the birthday boy before picking up the money and heading back behind the curtain.
 
Tyler watched the show. His eyes were unable to tear away from the dancer. It’s not because of the nudity, it helps but that wasn’t the reason. From the second she appeared on stage with the bike his eyes were transfixed on the woman. Everything from her curves to the woman’s hair olor had him transfixed.

She held his attention, along with everyone else in the room. However, he wasn’t gawking but his eyes didn’t stray from her. Every little move she made was taken in. Then as she peeled off the vest his jaw dropped.
Breathing hard he was watching her, gawking and Tyler wasn’t the kind to gawk. Closing his open jaw after a moment Tyler just kept watching the woman. Thomas smiled seeing Tyler take to Lorelai so quickly.

“What is it buddy?” Thomas asked.

“What’s her name?” Tyler asked back.

“Lorelai,” Thomas answered back. “Need something birthday boy?!”
“Her,” Tyler’s knee jerk response came out.

Lorelai had Tyler even she could tell that from the looks she was able to give Tyler while she moved on the stage.

A small shudder ran through him by the time Lorelai posed nude on the bike.
The last glance to Tyler she would have seen and felt the intensity of his stare before she vanished behind the curtain. Tyler looked to Thomas, “Can you ummm…arranage for something…ummm private?”

Thomas smiled. He hadn’t seen Tyler tongue tied before. With a sly grin pulling at the corner of his lips he vanished to find Lorelei.

Going to the woman Thomas smiled, “Birthday boy wants something private. You should indulge him. Never seen him drool like that before. You should consider it a compliment, normally he’d just sneer at a girl like you and a place like this. I think hell froze over a little,” Thomas chuckled a little.
 
She looked to Thomas and laughed a little.

Stuffed suit got hooked after one dance...

Thinking for a minute.

Blue trimmed door just past the door to the VIP room you all are in... 10 minutes.

With that she closed the door to the dressing room robe tied closed around her and called up to the DJ booth. Informing him and what song to play for it.

Yeah lets go with... Touch your body. See just what stuffed suit can handle.
 
Snickering Thomas left the room and went to Tyler. "Go to the blue door. Wait. She'll show up."

Tyler nodded, "Thank you," and practically rushed to the door in a hurried walk. He didn't want to be a moment late. Sitting down in the chair he straightened up his suit. Once he felt everything was secure he looked around. "What am I doing here?" he said quietly to no one in particular.

Strip clubs were not his thing, at all. They were so...undignified. Yet, here he was sitting down in one. Deep down he yearned to see Lorelai and he was afraid of showing too much of his own hand. The man still had some shred of dignity. He wondered what his family would have thought if they knew where he was.

Sitting back in the chair he looked upa t the ceiling breathing hard. His eyes opened and closed. "I wonder how long until she gets here?" again the words were to no one. Never did he have a lap dance before let alone anything involving a private room all to himself.
 
The music started as she stalked over. Her long dark hair slightly pulled back as she twirled around him pulling the tie and letting her hair fall over his shoulder as she leaned back over his shoulder before curling around to be facing him. The short skirt and leather top held on her with ties as well. Undulating her body along side his like a belly dancer she trailed the tie of the skirt over his hand taunting him to try to grab it. Her hair tossed over one shoulder as she rippled her hip to see if he would get the hint but if not she had another plan in mind toom.
 
All Tyler could do was stare at the woman. As Lorelai climbed atop of him he couldn't help but shudder a little. A hand tried to reach for one of the ties to the skirt. It pulled back a little she could tell he was unsure. Everything about his body language screamed it was his first private dance.

"I've heard you could never touch the dancer in these places," Tyler said in a softly voice. His words were filled with concern and desire. Deep down he wanted to run his hands upon every inch of skin his eyes could and couldn't see. He wanted to savor her like a fine wine. Whether or not she wanted him to was a different matter.
 
Lorelei smiled at him.

Private rooms are a little more our choice... suit.

She winked at him and dangled the tie to her top right in front of him. She wanted to see just how much this stuffed suit could handle and she was going to have fun doing so.
 
Normally Tyler would have flinched, maybe even scoffed at such a bold invitation. Today was something different. His hand reached for the tie, it shook a little from nerves and excitement. Tugging at the string he watched what happened as he saw the top come undone. "Y-y-you must do this to all the special guests."

His eyes devoured her curves as she was so close. Tyler's chest rose and fell as he was taking deep breathes. Biting his lip he savored the sights.
 
Stalking away to the music as she tossed the leather top over his face. Her dance slowly allowed her skirt to fall away as she dropped to the floor her legs tucked behind her with the serpentine movements of a belly dancer and then up again as she rippled her arms till she was standing again and moving over to him to end the song with her back draped over his lap.
 
Tyler was breathing hard long before Lorelai had draped herself over his lap. with each article of clothing lost made his breathe increase. By the time her bare back was in his lap his chest rose and fell quickly. His eyes on her and there was a long silence before he asked, "Would you ever care for dinner? I...I'm not saying this because you're a dancer. I'm sure you get wedding proposals and people willing to abscond with you after ofering something lavish."

Breathing out, "Normally I don't come to these clubs, but I would just as captivated as I was seeing you on stage as much as I would be passing you by on the street. I would like a meal with you, no strings attached aside from the company." A soft smile came to his face. Deep down he hated himself for being so open and vulnerable. Yet he knew it would be best if he did lay out his cards upon the table. Well not all of the, but a few.
 
Dinner... can't say that's a first but the no strings attached is. Where you got in mind? Some big fancy place to show off? Or slumming it at some dive?

She stood up and turned to him hands on her hips as she watched him. A glance e towards the booth and another song started and she slowlg began simply dancing a little with more of a belly dancing flair.
 
Tyler watched the woman. His breathe was heavy. Lorelai could see the effect her dance had on him. Trying to control his breathing he was trying not to show how much she was effecting him. He did not want to be taken advantage of. Not to say that she would have, but also if he showed too much of his hand then she could have used it to her advantage. A level playing field was Tyler's wish.

"Wherever you wish to go. I am here for the company more than anything else," Tyler's chest rose and fell. Even in his suit Lorelai could see the outlines of muscle. Of a man that had a home gym that would have made fitness buffs weap, and who enjoyed things like sailing, water polo and the like.

His eyes lingered on the woman devouring every inch of exposed flesh. He tried hard not to lick his lips like a man that was dying of thirst. Deep down he wanted to drink from her, take her, and so many things.
 
Affecting people was her trade and her weapon... the way the music moved her body. She smiled a little.

What made you agree to come here suit? You don't strike me as the typical Armani clad slime that show up here and you are certainly no college kid or everyday Joe...what possessed you? Didn't wanna hurt big spending ego out there's feelings? No... you... you are trying to break away from something... but what?

She continued to twirl and undulate as her eyes watched his to see if she hit a nerve or tapped something in his mind.
 
"By the time I tried talking to my business partner about a Birthday party he had already set this up. I'm sure he wants to push some of the slime at me," Tyler admitted his eyes did not leave Lorelai's body as it moved. As she twirled and undulated before him.

Thanks to a long history in pokerhis face did no let much slip as she poked and prodded. "You can tell yourself that,"was that a lie or the truth? She was going to have to figure that one out herself.

"Why do you dance? And may I touch the dancer in question?"
 
She laughed.

Dan in is fun...especially when I can watch reactions like your first reaction.

She smirked as the music ended.

As for touching the dancer... play your cards right. I am not easily impressed and certainly not by tossing money around and we will see what suit can... earn of my time off.

She winked and nodded for the next song be for slipping back to the private dressing room
 
"Out of everyone here you're the only one I hope is not impressed with reputation or money. You I hope to impress with the person himself. Whether or not you like him is on you." His eyes lingered on the woman until she vanished from view. Snapping his finger he waited for her to return curious what the next act was going to be.
 
Slipping back out in a long shimmering gown barely laced over her body. Her hair clipped back as she walks over and began slowly dancing brushing against him as various strips of the gown were freed from their ties and draped over his shoulders lap and eyes if he tilted his head back to watch her as she looped around behind him.
 
Breathing hard as she felt him brush against her, Tyler breathed hard. His eyes followed her even as she moved around him. He was curious what bits of flesh were going to show. God, how he wanted this woman. She made his body burn like no other. His eyes went over the straps that were undone and the straps that had yet to be undone. He would have given anything to remove them himself.
 
Once the dance was done she smiled.

Maybe we should get back to your party. Though you know my name and I don't know yours and... that might help if we go to that no strings attached dinner
 
"Tyler. My name is Tyler," he said softly taking her hand. Kissing the back of it he smiled and then offered his arm. "I would like to go out with a beautiful woman on my arm."
 
Can't be touching out there Tyler.

She winked and patted his arm. He certainly was different than the other stuffed suits she deals with around here. Might be a nice change of pace.
 
Back
Top