Protection (closed)

I smile as you tell me what to get and I kiss you quickly before I stand up and help you from your jeans and boxers, my mouth going dry at the sight of your hard cock. I give the head of it a kiss and a long lick before I scurry off to find my handcuffs and blindfold.

“Can you put on a video, baby?” I ask as I pull out both items and place them on the bed before removing my bra and standing there in front of you in only my panties.
 
"Yes, love, a video would be good; although, you will only be able to hear it." Waiting while you select a video and get it started; guess we need to find a few more videos to choose from, wondering how you will respond if I pick up a couple of girl-on-girl videos to watch.

After the video starts, I give you a couple of minutes to watch, "OK, baby, the blindfold first." Placing the blindfold over your eyes, making sure that no stray light is leaking in, I want you unable to see anything. "Now the cuffs, love." After I take the cuffs, "Kneel, missy. I want you on your knees." After you kneel and regain your balance, I cuff your wrists behind your back.

Not starting anything yet; just allowing your to hear the sounds of 2 girls making love on the TV.
 
I don’t think that I’ve ever been wetter than I am kneeling in front of your with a blindfold and cuffs holding my hands behind my back. I whimper as I test the bonds, the sounds of the video making me squirm as I hear two women making love in the background.

“Alan?” I ask softly, trying to figure out where you are in the darkness that I’ve now found myself in.
 
"Yes, love," as I stand in front of you, slowly stroking my cock. "Listen, carefully, Michaela, and you will hear my hand sliding back and forth on my cock." Stopping stroking for a moment as I press the head against your cheek. As you start to turn your head in an effort to take him into your mouth, I slap him gently against the side of your face. "Remember, slave, you are only to do what you are told. Are you getting wet, slave? Does the sound of two women make you wet, slave? Are you imagining me stroking my cock watching two women make love on our TV?"
 
I moan softly as you stroke your cock just before my face. I can hear your hand gliding across your skin, and I turn my head as I feel you press the head against my cheek. I groan as you pull it away only to slap my face gently with your cock.

“Yes, I’m wet.” I say in a breathless voice, gasping as you continue to ask me questions. “Yes, sir, it makes me wet. I’m imagining your cock in front of my face, hard and ready for my lips.”
 
Pressing the head of my cock against your lips, "Now, slave, take it; take it deep and feel my cock om your mouth." I hear the moaning of the two women on the TV, licking and making love to each other, and I feel the wetness of your mouth and tongue on my cock. I want to hold back my cumming as long as possible, but the arousing motions of your tonge on my cock are driving me close to orgasm.

Pulling back from your mouth, I rub the head of my cock over your face, then slide the shaft up and down your cheek, my balls brushing against your skin. "Are you going to cum again, slave, without me even touching your sex?"
 
I whimper around your cock as you press it between my lips. The sound of the moans and groans from the television is making me incredibly wet and needy. Trembling as I suckle your cock, bobbing my head along the length until you pull from me.

I gasp as your cock rubs against my face, sliding up and down my cheeks and your balls rub against my chin. My hips are rocking back and forth, trying to get the friction that I need to send me over the edge.

“Not until you tell me, sir.” I say in a breathless tone. “I would rather have your hands on me making me cum.”
 
"In due time, slave, I will make you cum." Lifting my cock from your face, I continue stroking until I can wait no longer, then unleash a torrent of hot seen that lands on your chin and drips down on your breasts. As the hot seed lands on youm something you were not expecting, I grasp you by the elbows and lift you to a standing position.

"Now, love, now . . ." my fingers slide your thong to the side and my fingers enter your dripping opening and making contact with your throbbing clit. With my other hand, I scoop some of my cum off your chin and rube it across your lips.
 
I gasp as I feel the first spurt of seed across my chin, whimpering as it drips down my breasts. You coat my face and I part my lips to catch a taste, moaning in disappointment as you pull me to my feet by my elbows.

“Alan!” I cry out as your fingers slide my thong to the side, your fingers finding my clit and making me cum in an instant. I buck against your fingers, my body pressing against yours as you scoop the um from my chin and rub it across my lips.

“Oh…” I moan, lips parting to allow my tongue to taste you cum.
 
Reaching behind you to unfasten the cuffs, releasing your arms from their restrictions; your blindfold still in place. "On the bed, slave . . . on all fours, get that ass up in the air!" As you comly with my command, I reach toward the drawer and pick up your little friend, the rabbit. I think you need to get reacquainted with him tonight.

Coating him with some lube, I press him against your tight litte ass; since he is smaller than my cock, I can be a lteel more urgent about how quickly you take him in. As you start wiggling back against him, I lie down on my back and slide up my mouth up under your pussy, still dripping cum juices. lapping at you with my mouth while fucking your ass with the rabbit . . . giving you a real ride this time . . .
 
I crawl onto the bed as best I can in the darkness of the blindfold, my ass in the air as I hear you rummage around in the drawer. The familiar sound of buzzing makes me squirm and when you press the rabbit against my pucker, I moan softly as you push it deep inside me.

I buck my hips in response to the buzzing in my bottom only to come into contact with your lips as you lie beneath me and lap at my pussy with your mouth. It’s both heaven and hell as I buck between the two, whimpering as you tease my body so expertly.
 
Probably pushing you close to your limits - blindfolded, being fucked in the ass with your toy, and my tongue doing a number on your pussy lips - all after an intense cum. But your body motions tell me that you are building up for yet another orgasm. I think a big part of the intensity of your orgasms is the blindfold, not being able to see what I am doing, but you senses of feel, smell, and taste giving you so much emotional data to process.

Somehow, I am able to get one hand back to play with your tits and hard as rock nipples . . . just one more stimulation to your body . . .
 
“Fuck!” I cry out as you play with my nipples, pinching and rolling them until I’m whimpering in hot need. Shaking my head from side to side, I can feel something building in my belly that will be intense and consuming.

“Alan…oh…” I moan as my hips continue to buck with the sawing motion of the rabbit in my ass and your tongue teasing me. I let out a yelp as my back arches and I cum again in a hot, wet rush. A long, loud moan escapes as my entire body trembles and my fingers clench the comforter for dear life.
 
As your whole-body orgasm begins, I pull the rabbit from your ass, let go of your nipples, and with both hands, I pull your pussy down against my mouth; using my tongue to thrash your clit thru-out this massive orgasm, feeling the nectar flood my mouth and drip down my chin onto my neck and the bed.

Not letting go of your hips until you finally collapse on my face - you are totally spent. I caress your hips and the backs of your thighs as I hear your rapid breathing continue for a while; finally, slowing and your heart beat becoming more normal.

Rolling you over onto your side on the bed, I kneel beside you and slowly trail my lips and fingers up your naked body; reaching up I take off your blindfold, finding your eyes still clinched shut and a look of total satisfaction on your face.

"How you feeling, love?"
 
I simply moan an unintelligible response as you caress my body, your fingers and lips making me shiver as my body still pulses and twitches with the lingering pleasure. I turn my head towards you, a smile on my lips as my eyes finally reopen and look up at you. Sighing softly, I raise my lips towards you and kiss you gently.

“Love you, baby.” Is all I can manage as I let my head fall back to the pillows, boneless after what you’ve done to me that night.
 
Taking your hand in mine and wrapping your fingers around my stiff erection, "Get some sleep, love. I may be waking you up in a couple of hours to take care of this for me." Laughing as you give me a look that says, "Not now, buddy."

Pulling the sheet and comforter up over your naked body, I turn the dresser lamp and bathroom lights off and crawl in beside you, hearing your solid breathing that tells me you are already asleep . . . with a damn big smile on your face . . . wonder whose turn it is to wash the sheets tomorrow?
 
I sleep soundly through the night, waking just before you alarm goes off. Turning it off, I look at you sleeping peacefully and smile as I feel your erection pressing against my bottom. I dip beneath the comforter and sheets, my lips instantly wrapping around your cock and I moan at the taste as I start to suck you off.
 
Stirring as I feel you moving under the covers; your lips wrapping around my cock, stiff from last night's activities and from being against your naked body under the sheets. Turning just enough to give you better access to my shaft, my hands reach under the sheets and run my fingers thru your hair.

"mmm, baby . . . feels soooo gooddd."
 
I sigh as I feel your hands tangle in my hair, my lips loving your cock in the best way that I know how. I bob up and down your length, my fingers lightly scratching the skin of your hips and down your thighs, my lips moving to lick and caress your balls before my attentions go back to that needy cock.

I place my hands on either side of your hips, my thumb working its way to press against your tight pucker, teasing the entrance while I suck you off.
 
"Ohhh," surprised at the pressure on my back opening; feeling your tongue and lips moving from my cock to my balls . . . then back to my cock, god I need to cum this morning!! Reaching toward my nightstand, feeling for the tube of lubricant, finding it and slliding it down my belly so you can see it . . .

I know you want to play with my ass; I remember the other night when you probed a bit back there, then mentioned it to me in the shower . .
 
I look up at you as I see the lube offered to my view. I smile around your cock and continue to suck and love you as I lube up my index finger, easing it deep inside your passage. I start a rhythm in and out of your ass, my lips working your cock before I move my finger to touch your prostate, massaging it as I feel your muscles clench.
 
"Fuck, baby, that is incredible," I manage to say as your finger begins its magical journey, something new you have shown me. The combination of your mouth on my cock and your finger deep in my ass . . . almost more than I can handle. a tremendous orgasm going to erupt soon . . . "Fuck, love . . .soooo goooodddd!"
 
I hear your words and know that you’re going crazy. I seal my lips around your cock, sucking your harder as I pull my finger free of your ass and start to press two deep inside of you. When I’m fully seated, I start to flick your prostate in earnest, your hips bucking against my lips.
 
My hands go back around your head as your lips tighten on my cock. "Oh, goddddd," as I feel two fingers invade my ass, thrust my cock deep in you mouth in response to your probing. Realizing that I cant hold it back any longer, moaning, thrusting . . . "God, baby, I'm cumming . . . yessssssssssssss" as the first stream fires from my cock into your mouth . . my ass clenched around your fingers . . .
 
I moan at the first taste of your salty cum bursting across my tongue. I continue to lick and suck your cock, milking every drop from you as you clench your fingers in my hair. Your moans make me wet and I’m pleased with myself that I’ve made you lose control in such a way.

I wait until you start to come down from your high, my tongue gently cleaning your cock as my fingers pull from your body. Giving your cock one last kiss, I crawl back up your body and kiss your lips with a passion that only you seem to awaken in me.

“Morning, baby.” I whisper as I drape my body over the top of yours, sighing as we caress and love one another. “Did you sleep well?”
 
Back
Top