Like a Good Neighbor

She smiled as she watched his face light up upon seeing her breasts for the first time. When his mouth suddenly latched onto her nipple, she gasped, not expecting him to be so bold. Her hand grabbed at his hair and she held his head in place. She began to moan as he sucked and nibble on her breast, feeling her nipple harden under his tongue.

"Baby, if the girls in school knew how good you were at this, they wouldn't have ignored you. But maybe it's a good thing because now I have you all to myself."
 
Jake broke away from her breast just long enough to smiled up at her. "You are far more beautiful than any of those girls at school." He told her kissing her breasts again, nuzzling his face between her soft globes. Finally he leaned back and looked at her body sitting in his lap. "Okay I think you better put me inside of you. I probably wont last long, but I'd be happy to suckle on your chest until I get hard again and can give you the sex you deserve and desire." He told her, looking into her beautiful eyes. "Sound good?"
 
Her eyes lit up and she reached her hand between them, grabbing his cock and lining it up against her wet pussy. She sank her weight down onto him, gripping his shoulders as she felt herself being stretched. She hadn't quite realized how tight she had become.

She slowly rocked her hips against him, trying to take it easy and hope that he'd last a little longer than he would have if she went hard and fast. She looked into his eyes, trying to make sure he could see what the feeling of his cock did to her.
 
Jake gasped and jerked back against the couch as he felt her sink down on him. His shaft exposed into her soft warm depths like a wonderful silky blanket sucking him into a world of paradise. His teeth gritted and his hands clamped to her hips as if to prevent her from moving to much to prevent himself from popping off like a bottle rocket. After a moment he realized he was completely buried inside of her and he was twitching deep inside of her.

He looked up at her and panted, "Don't move, just hold on....oh shit. That's....let me breathe a second." He told her, shivering against her body while his cock pulsed angrilly inside her.
 
"That's okay, baby. Take you time."

She stroked his hair and smiled. She wanted to make sure that he knew it was okay. She didn't want him to feel any pressure for his first time. Honestly, just sitting there with him inside of her felt great. If this was all she would get six months from now, that would be a problem, but she was determined to train his cock to give her whatever she needed.

"Just tell me when you're ready for me to start moving."
 
He nodded, not trusting his voice just yet. Her hands caressed over him and he sighed as he fought to calm his balls down. The tingling was subsiding but it threatened to return very quickly once she began to move. He took a deep breath and looked up into her eyes, his hands gently brushing over her breasts. "Okay you can move, but slowly. If I start to cum am I supposed to warn you in case you want to jump off?" He still wasn't quite sure she wanted him to ejaculate inside of her.
 
She moaned faintly and smiled as his hands ran along her breasts.

"I want to feel everything, Jake. But if you don't feel comfortable cumming inside of me, I pull off of you when you want me to."

She placed her forehead against his and began to slowly rock her hips in the time of her breathing. She made sure to keep her breaths slow and steady so that she didn't get ahead of herself and start to ride him like she really wanted.
 
Jake rolled his head back as she began to rise up and down on him. Her wet, smooth walls caressed his shaft up and down. He could feel her body gripping him as she moved. It was glorious and he felt his balls tighten again. Those orgasmic tingles began to ripple up his length. She gave him permission to cum inside of her and he lost it. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her and buried his face between her breasts. He shuddered under her and his cock began to squirt thick waves of seed up into her body. He couldn't believe he was pumping the neighbors wife full of cum. He moaned and shuddered against her chest while he emptied himself into her.
 
She stroked his head as it sat nestled between her breasts. She smiled, but didn't say anything. She wanted him to drink in this moment while it lasted. She had to admit to herself that feeling his warm cum pulse inside of her had felt really good. So much better than it ever did with her husband. She wasn't sure if it was because something was physically different about their ejaculations or if it was because she was generally never aroused during sex with her husband. His overall cold demeanor didn't really make her hot between her legs. Jake, though...her pussy started to ache just thinking about all of the things she could do with him.

"Hey," she finally said softly, smiling when his eyes looked up at hers. "Congratulations, baby. How was it?"
 
Back
Top