The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a prostrate massager. Pretending this guy is giving to me on that roof.

d25e19f84de8a7bb95c12e545b0c3082.jpg

tumblr_msl0mqW36v1s4t6zbo1_1280.jpg

Masturbation fantasy.

I meet this guy Friday at a party. Through mutual friends. Party is at his sugar daddies house. I go with my sugar daddy. I flirt with the guy. Not too much tho. Coz daddies get jealous!

Both sugar daddies out of town the weekend. I call this guy. He says come over. No answer at the door. It's a well to do house. I go around back. He is sunbathing. Just like the pic.

We talk and flirt. But not for long. We are hot for each another! I remove his cover. I start some mouth music and he gets hard. His cock is unbelievably gorgeous. Like his tan body. I take off my thong and jump on him.

I slowly push his cock in my ass. I started riding. First slow. Then faster. Faster. Faster!

I slow down. Then stop. I really notice. This guy is so cute! :heart: I bend over. We start making out wildly. I resume riding. The kissing and riding both get faster and faster and faster!

Fast forward. We later walk to the house. Just before, we notice two blond girls next door spying us!:devil: They giggle watching us fuck. We go on. Pretending like we don't see.

I end up staying all weekend. I lose track of the number of times we fuck. In the bed. On the couch. In the tub. The shower. His daddies Maserati. By the pool. In the pool. He does me dog style, on my back, cowgirl and others.

I blow him. On my knees. Grabbing his sexy butt. Looking in the mirror. Don't know what I like seeing better. His gorgeous rear or me sucking him.

Uh oh. Next up. Sugar daddies find out.:eek: What will be the brutal punishment. You can only guess....

ps please excuse my choppy and crap writing.....

Last edited:
tumblr_msl0mqW36v1s4t6zbo1_1280.jpg

Masturbation fantasy.

I meet this guy Friday at a party. Through mutual friends. Party is at his sugar daddies house. I go with my sugar daddy. I flirt with the guy. Not too much tho. Coz daddies get jealous!

Both sugar daddies out of town the weekend. I call this guy. He says come over. No answer at the door. It's a well to do house. I go around back. He is sunbathing. Just like the pic.

We talk and flirt. But not for long. We are hot for each another! I remove his cover. I start some mouth music and he gets hard. His cock is unbelievably gorgeous. Like his tan body. I take off my thong and jump on him.

I slowly push his cock in my ass. I started riding. First slow. Then faster. Faster. Faster!

I slow down. Then stop. I really notice. This guy is so cute! :heart: I bend over. We start making out wildly. I resume riding. The kissing and riding both get faster and faster and faster!

Fast forward. We later walk to the house. Just before, we notice two blond girls next door spying us!:devil: They giggle watching us fuck. We go on. Pretending like we don't see.

I end up staying all weekend. I lose track of the number of times we fuck. In the bed. On the couch. In the tub. The shower. His daddies Maserati. By the pool. In the pool. He does me dog style, on my back, cowgirl and others.

I blow him. On my knees. Grabbing his sexy butt. Looking in the mirror. Don't know what I like seeing better. His gorgeous rear or me sucking him.

Uh oh. Next up. Sugar daddies find out.:eek: What will be the brutal punishment. You can only guess....

ps please excuse my choppy and crap writing.....

Omg....i want to be invited.

Well, I'm going to. I woke up twice last night, incredibly horny, but fell asleep both times I tried to jerk off to quell it.
So, I'm going to get it out of my system now.

Anyone care to join?

Well, I'm going to. I woke up twice last night, incredibly horny, but fell asleep both times I tried to jerk off to quell it.
So, I'm going to get it out of my system now.

Anyone care to join?

mmmm love to. These pics have me pretty hot

A week?

Time to take care of myself, backed up about a week..

Damn, thats a pity. My dame was here Fri til today; got jealous, didnt fuck. Now loving the sissy Tumblr pics, leaking, so fun! Is Anna Malice still down, kids?

Most of my masturbatory activity of late involves imagery of meeting a guy and learning first hand about man to man sex.

Most of my masturbatory activity of late involves imagery of meeting a guy and learning first hand about man to man sex.

My masturbation fantasies have mostly been about hot, wet, man-to-man sex since my teens! Fortunately, I've also been able to actually experience it! And, man, do I LOVE it!!! 💓😋

Just slipped into my favorite panties and lubed up for a nice edging session. Wish I had some company! Guess some cam buds will have to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back